Game: Resident Evil

AuthorMessage
Drops of Jupiter
Idiot
Drops of Jupiter
May 14th, 2006 at 09:38am
I'm playing number 4 for the ps2. It's so good, at the moment i'm on chapter 5-1, trying to get Ashleigh off that damn island, it's a great game
Buddy Christ
Falling In Love With The Board
Buddy Christ

Blog
May 14th, 2006 at 02:54pm
I like Code Veronica the most. It has a great story in it and you play as both Chris and Claire.
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
May 14th, 2006 at 07:09pm
4 just didn't do it for me. I dunno, maybe it was how drastically changed from the others it was.
Buddy Christ
Buddy Christ

Blog
May 15th, 2006 at 07:57pm
Yeah the original "tank" controls i loved, seriously....i do.
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
May 15th, 2006 at 11:32pm
Oh I know, those controls were the only way to go. I can't play 4 for crap. The controls suck.
The Artist Must Be True
Idiot
The Artist Must Be True
May 16th, 2006 at 02:58pm
Did anyone jump in the 1st one when the dogs jump through the window down that little corridor! I stuck it on t'other day and I knew it was coming yet still I jumped a mile.....damn dogs! Very Happy
Buddy Christ
Buddy Christ

Blog
May 16th, 2006 at 07:23pm
The Artist Must Be True:
Did anyone jump in the 1st one when the dogs jump through the window down that little corridor! I stuck it on t'other day and I knew it was coming yet still I jumped a mile.....damn dogs! Very Happy

I do, every time, lol, there are certain parts that make me jump even if I know they are coming especially the chainsaw men in re4the chainsaw women were scarier especial the ones later in the game.
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
May 16th, 2006 at 10:55pm
The Artist Must Be True:
Ooh that's me!
i jump every single flipping time.
That and when Nemesis bursts through the window of the police station in RE3.
My friend nearly pissed himself when he seen that lmfao lmfao
Buddy Christ
Buddy Christ

Blog
May 16th, 2006 at 11:07pm
Mike's Lover:
The Artist Must Be True:
Ooh that's me!
i jump every single flipping time.
That and when Nemesis bursts through the window of the police station in RE3.
My friend nearly pissed himself when he seen that lmfao lmfao

I hate that nemisis, love the game that Nemisis alwways scared the heck outa me every time.
The Artist Must Be True
Idiot
The Artist Must Be True
May 17th, 2006 at 03:05am
Sliver:
The Artist Must Be True:

I do, every time, lol, there are certain parts that make me jump even if I know they are coming especially the chainsaw men in re4the chainsaw women were scarier especial the ones later in the game.

God yeah! The chainsaw bitches are worse than the blokes - its that scream they make when they come at you Shocked

In the time attack sub games when I'm doing the village bit I always start shittin' it when they appear, course then I panic and get my head sliced off (how gruesome is it too Laughing )...
Buddy Christ
Buddy Christ

Blog
May 17th, 2006 at 06:11pm
The Artist Must Be True:
Sliver:
The Artist Must Be True:

God yeah! The chainsaw bitches are worse than the blokes - its that scream they make when they come at you Shocked

In the time attack sub games when I'm doing the village bit I always start shittin' it when they appear, course then I panic and get my head sliced off (how gruesome is it too Laughing )...

especially the ones who look like there on steroids, And theyve got like, 4 blades on the chainsaw.
Relion
Relion
May 18th, 2006 at 06:31am
My brother completed RE4 twice now, because on the end of the first game he stupidley didn't save so we could get the alternate costumes but not the infinate launcher, etc.
I've actually had a go at it. I had a go at Assignment Ada, but they give you like NOBULLETSWTF so i went on another one called "Seperate ways" and it had a picture of ada, so i was like "Lolz kewl." And i actually have a hidden talent for it.
Her shotgun is love. I LOVE SHOTGUNS.
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
May 18th, 2006 at 10:53pm
The Artist Must Be True:
Oh yeah I like the 'Separate Ways' sub game - good to see how Ada and Leon's paths kept crossing from her point of view!

Haha the voice acting is quite bad on the first one - I keep going round saying 'Barry' in the style of Jill Valentine Very Happy
Oh now that part is fun! I absolutely love it!
I just don't play it as well as I do the older ones because the controls are different.
The Artist Must Be True
Idiot
The Artist Must Be True
May 19th, 2006 at 03:10am
Sliver:
That seperate ways, i wish i could do it, it is only for ps2 and alas i only have a gamecube is it fun?

Yeah I first had Resi 4 for the Gamecube, then I found out it was coming out on PS2 (which annoyed me as I thought it was exclusive) with extra stuff! So as I love it so much I thought I gotta get it - so I did!

It is fun cause it's just more plot basically plus you can be Ada for longer - she's class Cool

Can't wait for the next one on Wii - its gonna be mint....
Buddy Christ
Buddy Christ

Blog
May 21st, 2006 at 05:03pm
Yeah it is, its a totally different game then the others, I heard youre a grown up Sherry Brkin.
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
May 21st, 2006 at 08:54pm
Sliver:
Yeah it is, its a totally different game then the others, I heard youre a grown up Sherry Brkin.
Wow, that might be fun...
My_Knightmare
Idiot
My_Knightmare
May 22nd, 2006 at 01:06am
just wondering but
anyone know how to get the P.R.L. 412 in RE4?
Buddy Christ
Buddy Christ

Blog
May 23rd, 2006 at 09:44am
Killer-Funk:
just wondering but

What is it called? Is it a gun?
My_Knightmare
Idiot
My_Knightmare
May 23rd, 2006 at 02:33pm
Sliver:
Killer-Funk:
just wondering but

well i already figured out how to get it!

anyways, its a laser canon called the P.R.L. 412 I think the P.R.L. stands for Plaga Removing Laser...
basically it shoots a laser into an enemy and removes the parasite,

its only available thru the playstation version of RE4
you have to beat the game on professional mode i think.
Buddy Christ
Buddy Christ

Blog
May 23rd, 2006 at 09:07pm
Killer-Funk:
Sliver:
Killer-Funk:
just wondering but

well i already figured out how to get it!

anyways, its a laser canon called the P.R.L. 412 I think the P.R.L. stands for Plaga Removing Laser...
basically it shoots a laser into an enemy and removes the parasite,

its only available thru the playstation version of RE4
you have to beat the game on professional mode i think.

Oh, i only have the Gamecube version. It stinks that it came to PS2 cause it was supposed to be exclusive for GC.
Register