September 17th, 2009 at 01:40pm
Them Crooked Vultures.
iViva la Andrea!
Geek
iViva la Andrea!
September 17th, 2009 at 01:47pm
vanity whore:
iViva la Andrea!:
Also, pretty sure Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato aren't scene. I also wouldn't consider Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Pierce the Veil, Mariah Carey, Sing it Loud, The White Tie Affair, or Miley Cyrus scene.
...i fail to understand how this is even relevant sry

LUCIFER IS COMING:

J* has no talent at all. and lol he does not have friends in the business, he has ~scene bands~ that try and use him for fame, like he uses other people for fame.

Rolling Eyes
Yes, if somebody you don't like has famous friends who don't look and act like that person, they must have been stalked and threatened into taking pictures with him. Considering some of the pictures and videos are from before some of his friends were famous, that seems unlikely. I doubt he saw Demi Lovato at a park one day and said "she'll be on Disney someday and be really famous, I'm gonna go attack her."
If a musician you liked began showing pictures of themselves with their famous friends, I'm willing to bet you wouldn't still assume that the only reason they tolerate each other is because they want fame, or that said musician stalked other people and forced them to laugh and smile for a picture. Seriously, where does that even come from??

Who were you attempting to quote there? Just curious. Because to act like you can read the minds of every single human being who listens to a particular person is even more vain and condescending then just saying that if you don't like somebody they're talentless. I've got just as much right to like Jeffree Star as you have to not like him, but if I started bashing you because you don't like him, everyone would have a bitchfit on me. People have every right to like or dislike something 100% regardless of your tastes and opinions.
Also, I like how you're presenting it as if his songs are intended to be deep, meaningful, artistic pieces of poetry that evoke deep emotions. The intention is to be obnoxious, obscene, and funny. He's not trying to compete with Billie Joe in songwriting ability here, obviously.

If you don't like somebody, guess what? Nobody is holding your head to speakers and forcing you to listen to them. There's no point in pretending you know their personal lives, there's even less point in bashing their fans because they like one musician you don't. You not liking somebody does not equate to them being talentless hacks. Smile
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
September 17th, 2009 at 01:55pm
DARKPSYDE:
Them Crooked Vultures.

Wahey! Time for a subject change from that other dull as dishwater topic.

I wouldn't say they're over-rated at all. 3 excellent musicians playing excellent heavy music. Can't wait for this album to come out.
clark
GSBitch
clark
September 17th, 2009 at 02:17pm
wtf why quote me
iViva la Andrea!
Geek
iViva la Andrea!
September 17th, 2009 at 02:24pm
vanity whore:
wtf why quote me

Because I was answering you?
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
September 17th, 2009 at 04:50pm
No, you were boring her.
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
September 21st, 2009 at 03:07pm
iViva la Andrea!:
vanity whore:
iViva la Andrea!:
Also, pretty sure Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato aren't scene. I also wouldn't consider Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Pierce the Veil, Mariah Carey, Sing it Loud, The White Tie Affair, or Miley Cyrus scene.
...i fail to understand how this is even relevant sry

LUCIFER IS COMING:

J* has no talent at all. and lol he does not have friends in the business, he has ~scene bands~ that try and use him for fame, like he uses other people for fame.

Rolling Eyes
Yes, if somebody you don't like has famous friends who don't look and act like that person, they must have been stalked and threatened into taking pictures with him. Considering some of the pictures and videos are from before some of his friends were famous, that seems unlikely. I doubt he saw Demi Lovato at a park one day and said "she'll be on Disney someday and be really famous, I'm gonna go attack her."
If a musician you liked began showing pictures of themselves with their famous friends, I'm willing to bet you wouldn't still assume that the only reason they tolerate each other is because they want fame, or that said musician stalked other people and forced them to laugh and smile for a picture. Seriously, where does that even come from??

Who were you attempting to quote there? Just curious. Because to act like you can read the minds of every single human being who listens to a particular person is even more vain and condescending then just saying that if you don't like somebody they're talentless. I've got just as much right to like Jeffree Star as you have to not like him, but if I started bashing you because you don't like him, everyone would have a bitchfit on me. People have every right to like or dislike something 100% regardless of your tastes and opinions.
Also, I like how you're presenting it as if his songs are intended to be deep, meaningful, artistic pieces of poetry that evoke deep emotions. The intention is to be obnoxious, obscene, and funny. He's not trying to compete with Billie Joe in songwriting ability here, obviously.

If you don't like somebody, guess what? Nobody is holding your head to speakers and forcing you to listen to them. There's no point in pretending you know their personal lives, there's even less point in bashing their fans because they like one musician you don't. You not liking somebody does not equate to them being talentless hacks. Smile
i wouldn't put it past j* tbh but that is my opinion
Gem
Jackass
Gem
September 27th, 2009 at 10:44am
Hmm...

Can i just put my two pence in and say i think Kings of Leon are quite overrated ^_^

Sorry to all the fans, just my opinion =)
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
September 28th, 2009 at 02:52pm
Gem:
Hmm...

Can i just put my two pence in and say i think Kings of Leon are quite overrated ^_^

I agree.
Gem
Jackass
Gem
September 28th, 2009 at 03:47pm
Shadow of a Doubt:
Gem:
Hmm...

I agree.

Someone agree's!!! Wow! Your the first person who ever has!!! Dance
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
September 28th, 2009 at 08:16pm
Gem:
Shadow of a Doubt:
Gem:
Hmm...

I agree.

Someone agree's!!! Wow! Your the first person who ever has!!! Dance

Wow, for real? That's funny. I don't think their music is that great. So, yeah.
TragicCaseofMyReality
King For A Couple Of Days
TragicCaseofMyReality
September 28th, 2009 at 08:58pm
I used to think The Beatles were grossly overrated. and then I actually listened to them. it was actually seeing the Shea Stadium performance that got me interested in looking into more of their music.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
September 29th, 2009 at 06:02am
Plus if anyone says that the Beatles were over rated on this thread again I might just track them down and remove their head from their body.
clark
GSBitch
clark
September 29th, 2009 at 07:27am
beatles were overrated
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
September 29th, 2009 at 10:29am
TragicCaseofMyReality:
I used to think The Beatles were grossly overrated. and then I actually listened to them. it was actually seeing the Shea Stadium performance that got me interested in looking into more of their music.

I think they are overrated and I watched that video. It was good, but they are still overrated.
TragicCaseofMyReality
TragicCaseofMyReality
September 29th, 2009 at 12:51pm
Shadow of a Doubt:
TragicCaseofMyReality:

I think they are overrated and I watched that video. It was good, but they are still overrated.

I know they are overrated, I just am not under the impression they are grossly overrated anymore. Infact, I'm pretty much at that point where I'm in love with them and would like to deny that they are overrated at all. but they are (...a bit Wink ) They are definitely better than a majority of the crap coming out now though, to say the least. imo at least.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
September 29th, 2009 at 04:38pm
TragicCaseofMyReality:
Shadow of a Doubt:
TragicCaseofMyReality:

I know they are overrated, I just am not under the impression they are grossly overrated anymore. Infact, I'm pretty much at that point where I'm in love with them and would like to deny that they are overrated at all. but they are (...a bit Wink ) They are definitely better than a majority of the crap coming out now though, to say the least. imo at least.

This is true.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
September 30th, 2009 at 07:45am
You are all going on my list.

Don't make me quote my mammoth post again.
clark
GSBitch
clark
September 30th, 2009 at 11:50am
even me?
TragicCaseofMyReality
TragicCaseofMyReality
September 30th, 2009 at 07:23pm
Jay Tee:
You are all going on my list.

Don't make me quote my mammoth post again.

Hell, The Beatles and The Who are The BEST in my opinion. When I said a majority, I meant all. I could and would sing their praises all damn day. I just mean by the people who don't know any of their music. There seems to be a lot of people who say that The Beatles are their favorite and yet don't know anything about them. Which goes for a lot of bands, to be sure. but because The Beatles are just about the biggest and most well known, it might happen a bit more. Am I making any sense at all?
Register