Most overrated bands ever

AuthorMessage
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
January 17th, 2010 at 11:40am
Chile Stud:
I know some people will want my head delivered on a plate for this, but I'll say it anyway: Paramore is very, very overrated for me.

I'll have it served with potatoes and asparagus, thanks x
Rey Degan
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Rey Degan
January 17th, 2010 at 08:00pm
Metallica
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
January 18th, 2010 at 08:04am
Rey Degan:
Metallica

Explain yourself and you may escape a tongue lashing. No promises though.
asthenia.
Falling In Love With The Board
asthenia.

Blog
January 19th, 2010 at 07:54pm
As much as I do like them, U2.
They could release a steaming pile of dog shit and critics will still compare it to the second coming of Jesus.
PinkFloyd
Geek
PinkFloyd
January 22nd, 2010 at 07:30pm
I would say every band these days are completely overated it's just the press has nobody better's arse to kiss...

And yes metallica are overated i thought there last album was bad atleast... they do have some good songs.
wild at heart
Idiot
wild at heart

Blog
January 24th, 2010 at 09:56am
green day
asthenia.
Falling In Love With The Board
asthenia.

Blog
January 25th, 2010 at 03:29am
decomposeur:
green day

I disagree. If anything, people tend to hate them more now than they have in a long time.
Pixie Me
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Pixie Me
February 24th, 2010 at 08:47am
Chile Stud:
I know some people will want my head delivered on a plate for this, but I'll say it anyway: Paramore is very, very overrated for me.

Hells yuss.
Not Alison
Basket Case
Not Alison

Blog
March 1st, 2010 at 05:49pm
Pixie Me:
Chile Stud:

Hells yuss.

Agree. I don't see much creativity, originality, or talent in the band as I do in others. I kind of think that Hayley Williams [Paramore] copied a bit of Lacey Mosley's [Flyleaf] sound and style. Paramore is more like, kiddie pop bubblegum to me. Flyleaf at least has more of a strong, solid sound.
gdgeek513
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
gdgeek513

Mibba
March 9th, 2010 at 07:56pm
I don't understand why everyone is saying Green Day is over rated. Mind you, YOUR ON THE FUCKING FAN SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gdgeek513
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
gdgeek513

Mibba
March 9th, 2010 at 07:57pm
I don't understand why everyone is saying Green Day is over rated. Mind you, YOUR ON THE FUCKING FAN SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TragicCaseofMyReality
King For A Couple Of Days
TragicCaseofMyReality
March 9th, 2010 at 11:35pm
gdgeek513:

Okay, granted I'm of the opinion that Green Day is NOT overrated and actually underrated by many. but it's an opinion, and those tend to differ from person to person. yes, if you are on a Green Day site you are almost definitely a Green Day fan (or at the very least USED to be, but stuck around the site anyway). however, you can like/love a band and still acknowldege that you believe they are a bit overrated. so, yes they are on a "fucking fan site", but it doesn't mean they can't be of that opinon.
clark
GSBitch
clark
March 10th, 2010 at 05:36am
gdgeek513:
lol who gives a shit
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
March 10th, 2010 at 08:19am
Green Day are the second greatest band of all time behind Lady Gaga.
Music to my ears
Idiot
Music to my ears
March 27th, 2010 at 05:28am
OWL CITY.
fuuuuuck me they're so crap.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
March 29th, 2010 at 01:03pm
FNM:
OWL CITY.

Thank you. Postal Service were doing all that and better years ago.
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
March 30th, 2010 at 03:19am
I like Owl City. And I don't know of anyone else who likes him. So I wouldn't really say he's over-rated. And I wouldn't compare him to Postal Service. All the people that I've seen complain about him are comparing him to Postal Service and saying he isn't as good. But who cares.. they're different bands. I mean sure, Owl City isn't the most awesomest ever. But they aren't bad.

Anyway, musicians that I think are over-rated:
U2. Absolute most over-rated band ever.

Miley Cyrus
Nirvana (they were decent, but really, they were not as amazing as they're given credit for.)
Linkin Park (or maybe just more over-played?)
Paramore (isn't their entire fan base a bunch of guys with fetishes for cute little red heads?)
The Offspring
Red Hot Chili Peppers
No Doubt
Beastie Boys
Lady Gaga
Kanye West
Jonas Brothers
Your Worst Nightmare
Idiot
Your Worst Nightmare

Blog
April 9th, 2010 at 07:08pm
Jay Tee:
FNM:
OWL CITY.

Thank you. Postal Service were doing all that and better years ago.

FINALLY...someone agrees with me. I don't really like the singer's voice, and I just don't see what's so great about Owl City.
TragicCaseofMyReality
King For A Couple Of Days
TragicCaseofMyReality
April 13th, 2010 at 06:40pm
fancy pants:
I like Owl City. And I don't know of anyone else who likes him. So I wouldn't really say he's over-rated. And I wouldn't compare him to Postal Service. All the people that I've seen complain about him are comparing him to Postal Service and saying he isn't as good. But who cares.. they're different bands. I mean sure, Owl City isn't the most awesomest ever. But they aren't bad.

Anyway, musicians that I think are over-rated:
U2. Absolute most over-rated band ever.

Miley Cyrus
Nirvana (they were decent, but really, they were not as amazing as they're given credit for.)
Linkin Park (or maybe just more over-played?)
Paramore (isn't their entire fan base a bunch of guys with fetishes for cute little red heads?)
The Offspring
Red Hot Chili Peppers
No Doubt
Beastie Boys
Lady Gaga
Kanye West
Jonas Brothers

I agree with you list, except for Nirvana (ironic since I'm listening to one of their songs right now) and The Beastie Boys. The Beastie Boys are freaking fantastic. and I think that Owl City IS overrated. you might not know anyone else who likes him, but I know PLENTY. and it's getting annoying. but he sure is better than bieber or anyone else on your list (minus the two I mentioned), I must say.
Music to my ears
Idiot
Music to my ears
April 22nd, 2010 at 09:58am
ke$ha's pretty shitty and unoriginal too.
Register