AuthorMessage
Maiku's Kind Ghost
King For A Couple Of Days
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
April 28th, 2006 at 02:44pm
Love You Like I Do.:
shmee is st jimmy:
no billie told al and al was cool with it, he was in a couple of other bands, gee i bet he feels like a dick now, but he was ugly so its ok, but tre's ugly too, but tre is tre so that is awesome
yooh sed tre was ugly -_______-

sorry just had to say that

John looks like the guy that flips my cheeseburgers.
Laughing Laughing
at lest Tre looks cool
I Heart Bunney
Falling In Love With The Board
I Heart Bunney
April 28th, 2006 at 02:58pm
Cecilia:
Well, they're still alive so I think their reactions weren't that bad Mr. Green

Laughing
I Heart Bunney
I Heart Bunney
April 28th, 2006 at 03:00pm
shmee is st jimmy:
no billie told al and al was cool with it, he was in a couple of other bands, gee i bet he feels like a dick now, but he was ugly so its ok, but tre's ugly too, but tre is tre so that is awesome

Hand Don't ya even speak to me girl.
madelyntastic{b.m.s}©
Geek
madelyntastic{b.m.s}©
June 18th, 2006 at 05:31pm
Well, I know that John didn't even tell Billie.. Billie found out from someone.. He was pissed.. I would've condemned John to hell.. But that's just me.. Who cares now?! They got Tre!
Forever
Addict
Forever
June 18th, 2006 at 05:58pm
Well...fuck John...Tre's in!!!! Very Happy

No, but seriously...in my band...literally....in my band I had my drummer sign a contract so they can never quit. Retard
GD Addicts Anonymous
GD Addicts Anonymous
June 22nd, 2006 at 06:43pm
They were probably a little mad but understood why he left. They obviously found someone else, so I'm sure they were fine.
Kid_Gates
Geek
Kid_Gates
June 22nd, 2006 at 06:46pm
Damnit drummers are hard to find these days where i live..... our band is currently drummerless thanks to our bassist who tough it would be hilarious to smash up parts of Tom's (our ex-drummer) drum kit. So he left. RAWR
Impersonator
Geek
Impersonator

Mibba
June 22nd, 2006 at 06:48pm
ixlovexbilliexjoe:
They were probably a little mad but understood why he left. They obviously found someone else, so I'm sure they were fine.
I really think that they were mad a bout it at first, Billie especially because, he didn't finish High school and there was no other way for him to live except for music. But as soon as they found Tre, everything was up hill from there so to speak.
FeeneyKid
Jackass
FeeneyKid
June 22nd, 2006 at 06:52pm
Tre is mayonnaise for that band...

without mayonnaise their just... bread and meat. Ew. Yummy, but dry.

And with no mayonnaise, the sandwich falls apart Sad

Kiffmeyer was... toothpaste. It just doesn't work in the Green Day sandwich.

No offence to Johhny K whatsoever.....
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
June 23rd, 2006 at 07:55am
MechanicalMan:

that's a nice use of symbolism right there Cool
but don't ya think Tre is more like.....mustard then mayo?
I think so...mustard has a kick to it... it can be really spicey at times...not all people can handel mustard...and mustards adds a punch to things. Wink
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 23rd, 2006 at 11:41am
Without John, we wouldnt have Green Day, He had street cred they needed, without him they wouldnt have been able to get any gigs worth getting. Even after he left, he produced Kerplunk, so it isnt like they hate each other.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 23rd, 2006 at 11:42am
+Maiku-San+:
MechanicalMan:

I think so...mustard has a kick to it... it can be really spicey at times...not all people can handel mustard...and mustards adds a punch to things. Wink

And Jason White and Jason freese are the Lettuce and Tomatoe. You dont have to have them, but they are a nice touch and make your sandwhich dining experience much more enjoyable.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 23rd, 2006 at 01:03pm
Did You Miss Me?:
Nasty Cuts:
shmee is st jimmy:

DID SHE JUST SAY THAT TRÉ WAS UGLY.

damn you. >_<
This thread isnt about anyones physical apperance. Wink
abnormalone2002
abnormalone2002
June 23rd, 2006 at 01:04pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
+Maiku-San+:
MechanicalMan:

And Jason White and Jason freese are the Lettuce and Tomatoe. You dont have to have them, but they are a nice touch and make your sandwhich dining experience much more enjoyable.

Would that make Ronnie Blake the onion?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 23rd, 2006 at 01:21pm
Did You Miss Me?:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Did You Miss Me?:
Nasty Cuts:
shmee is st jimmy:

DID SHE JUST SAY THAT TRÉ WAS UGLY.

damn you. >_<
This thread isnt about anyones physical apperance. Wink

I know. It was a joke, but what about 'Shmee is st jimmy'? She was saying stuff about Tré and Al being ugly.
So that means you had to reply and go off topic? No, it doesnt. Quit talking about it or this will get locked.
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
June 23rd, 2006 at 01:28pm
I'm guessing they were gutted and angry, but hey silver lining..Tré joined..and look where they are now.

Don't say John must be feeling like a dick..'cause he's probably got a family and a nice life..not everyone wants to a rock star.
*sweetly sarcastic*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*sweetly sarcastic*
June 23rd, 2006 at 10:17pm
Well, Billie Joe once said that Kiffmeyer knew where to get gigs, so he and Mike were like, "Yeah, lets get this guy in the band, he knows where to get gigs!" So since their first album came along, they probably could've handled it themselves. Besides, I think they already knew Tre at the time, so it probably wasn't hard to get him.
asthenia.
asthenia.

Blog
July 5th, 2006 at 10:25pm
i heard that al never told billie that he was leaving. so, when billie and mike got tre, billie never told al. sort of returning the favor.
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
July 5th, 2006 at 10:40pm
Jenni, Yo:
I'm guessing they were gutted and angry, but hey silver lining..Tré joined..and look where they are now.

Don't say John must be feeling like a dick..'cause he's probably got a family and a nice life..not everyone wants to a rock star.

True...but if you left something only to discover afew years down the road that the thing you left could have made you varry successfull and improve your standard of living you wonldn't, atlest, have some regrets?
*Punk_Princess*
Geek
*Punk_Princess*
July 5th, 2006 at 11:01pm
+Maiku-San+:
Jenni, Yo:

True...but if you left something only to discover afew years down the road that the thing you left could have made you varry successfull and improve your standard of living you wonldn't, atlest, have some regrets?
yes that would suck. but if john is happy being a family man than congrats 4 him but if he's not..... well he had his chance at being a rockstar.
Register