AuthorMessage
ellie ex-friend
Falling In Love With The Board
ellie ex-friend
May 4th, 2006 at 03:53pm
rock_chick0789:
Tale of Awkard Love.:
Oh dear.
It seems I'm, like, the only one on this thread that likes loves them.
Shame.
Good live, lovely blokes.

I can understand your skepitcal views, and YES you've gotta be a kinda person to like wiL's voice, and YES one of them ripped off Frank's hair-do, and YES something to do with a gothic monkey.

Fuck it, I like them.

And YES the 15-year-old-herion-addict trip is rubbish now.

*joins in the love-age*
i got Our Gangs Dark Oath last night,
i love it.

Nightmare Anatomy's better.
Bamboozler
Idiot
Bamboozler
May 4th, 2006 at 04:26pm
The remind me of MCR posers, which is quite sad. No offense to those who listen to them because you might like them for that reason alone.
punkthemonkey740
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
punkthemonkey740
May 4th, 2006 at 09:57pm
Bamboozler:
The remind me of MCR posers, which is quite sad. No offense to those who listen to them because you might like them for that reason alone.

just because we like them doesn't mean that we ONLY like them because they are 'posers' Rolling Eyes
Unlike you we actually LOVE thier music. get over yourselves! You have your opnion and we have ours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
punkthemonkey740
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
punkthemonkey740
May 4th, 2006 at 09:59pm
[quote="Tale of Awkard Love."][quote="rock_chick0789"]
Tale of Awkard Love.:
Oh dear.
It seems I'm, like, the only one on this thread that likes loves them.
Shame.
Good live, lovely blokes.

I can understand your skepitcal views, and YES you've gotta be a kinda person to like wiL's voice, and YES one of them ripped off Frank's hair-do, and YES something to do with a gothic monkey.

Fuck it, I like them.

And YES the 15-year-old-herion-addict trip is rubbish now.

THANK YOU!!!! I love how you said that. I don't find wiL's voice annoying and I don't know why people hate it. oh well. YOU ARE MY HERO!!
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
May 5th, 2006 at 05:24am
punkthemonkey740:
Bamboozler:

just because we like them doesn't mean that we ONLY like them because they are 'posers' Rolling Eyes
Unlike you we actually LOVE thier music. get over yourselves! You have your opnion and we have ours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Do you wanna stop attacking everyone who posts something negative?

You say, "you have your opinion and we have ours", so if you can express yours she can express hers. Don't get on her back. She said her bit, she left, it's not like she's constantly picking on Aiden fans Rolling Eyes
punkthemonkey740
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
punkthemonkey740
May 5th, 2006 at 09:28am
Made Me A Star.:
punkthemonkey740:
Bamboozler:

You say, "you have your opinion and we have ours", so if you can express yours she can express hers. Don't get on her back. She said her bit, she left, it's not like she's constantly picking on Aiden fans Rolling Eyes

I can attack anyone I want. We already know that most people hate them. IT gets tiring hearing the same thing over and over again. Plus I'm pretty sure we don't care if they hate them. I thought this thread was for LIKING LOVING the band. not for fighting or negative opinions.
punkthemonkey740
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
punkthemonkey740
May 5th, 2006 at 09:43am
punkthemonkey740:
Made Me A Star.:
punkthemonkey740:
Bamboozler:

I can attack anyone I want. We already know that most people hate them. IT gets tiring hearing the same thing over and over again. Plus I'm pretty sure we don't care if they hate them. I thought this thread was for LIKING LOVING the band. not for fighting or negative opinions.

and If so many people hate them, how come they don't go make an Aiden Bashers thread?!?! WHy can't they just leave us alone so we can be happy sharing our love of the band?
Amy.
Amy.
May 5th, 2006 at 08:10pm
punkthemonkey740:
punkthemonkey740:
Made Me A Star.:
punkthemonkey740:
Bamboozler:

and If so many people hate them, how come they don't go make an Aiden Bashers thread?!?! WHy can't they just leave us alone so we can be happy sharing our love of the band?
Because it's against the rules to start threads about bashing bands etc, it's in the rules. People are allowed to voice their own views about bands in threads, be them postive or negative. You have to respect each others views on here whether or not you agree with them.
Expressway To Yr Skull
King For A Couple Of Days
Expressway To Yr Skull
May 5th, 2006 at 08:24pm
punkthemonkey740:

Those threads never work. You always need conflict.
TRUST me.
miss.murder
Geek
miss.murder
May 5th, 2006 at 08:40pm
their ok not my fave band in the world but they are ok
Megan.
Megan.
May 5th, 2006 at 08:49pm
Jesus Christ Supermarket:
punkthemonkey740:

TRUST me.

Then don't come to a fan thread to bash them.
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
May 5th, 2006 at 09:01pm
Joe Robot [Megan.]:
punkthemonkey740:

TRUST me.

That makes no sense. Did you READ what i said.
It Had to Be You.
It Had to Be You.
May 5th, 2006 at 09:02pm
Joe Robot [Megan.]:
punkthemonkey740:

TRUST me.

That makes no sense. Did you READ what i said.
lmfao Dno
Megan.
Megan.
May 5th, 2006 at 09:03pm
They want to be MCR, which is sad because MCR suck.
And their singer SUCKS and they should just admit that they're a pop band and stop dressing "GaWtH"

That's what I read.
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
May 6th, 2006 at 09:36am
Megan.:
They want to be MCR, which is sad because MCR suck.
And their singer SUCKS and they should just admit that they're a pop band and stop dressing "GaWtH"

That's what I read.
Then why didn't you quote that the first time?
Very Happy
punkthemonkey740
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
punkthemonkey740
May 7th, 2006 at 12:38pm
PunkPixie:
punkthemonkey740:
punkthemonkey740:
Made Me A Star.:
punkthemonkey740:
Bamboozler:

Because it's against the rules to start threads about bashing bands etc, it's in the rules. People are allowed to voice their own views about bands in threads, be them postive or negative. You have to respect each others views on here whether or not you agree with them.

well..I didn't know that. Sorry if I upset anyone. I don't really come on here (message boards) a lot.
I thought you could, cuz one time there was this thread where they bashed some band...but I can't remember who...well I am truly sorry, if I upset you, and thank you PunkPixie, for catching me, before I was banned.
Bamboozler
Idiot
Bamboozler
May 7th, 2006 at 01:13pm
punkthemonkey740:
PunkPixie:
punkthemonkey740:
punkthemonkey740:
Made Me A Star.:
punkthemonkey740:
Bamboozler:

well..I didn't know that. Sorry if I upset anyone. I don't really come on here (message boards) a lot.
I thought you could, cuz one time there was this thread where they bashed some band...but I can't remember who...well I am truly sorry, if I upset you, and thank you PunkPixie, for catching me, before I was banned.

Geez, I didn't realize one statement could make such a big deal.. Don't take offense easily, that's how people get to you and destroy your mental state.
punkthemonkey740
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
punkthemonkey740
May 7th, 2006 at 09:03pm
Bamboozler:
punkthemonkey740:
PunkPixie:
punkthemonkey740:
punkthemonkey740:
Made Me A Star.:
punkthemonkey740:
Bamboozler:

Geez, I didn't realize one statement could make such a big deal.. Don't take offense easily, that's how people get to you and destroy your mental state.

true
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
May 7th, 2006 at 09:17pm
Stop the goddamn quote pyramids. Shocked
punkthemonkey740
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
punkthemonkey740
May 7th, 2006 at 09:29pm
Stop the goddamn quote pyramids. Shocked