It Had to Be You.
King For A Couple Of Days
It Had to Be You.
May 7th, 2006 at 09:51pm
punkthemonkey740:
Jesus Christ Supermarket:
Stop the goddamn quote pyramids. Shocked

sorry.
And stop the fucking arguing for no reason as well.

These arguments are not needed. Me and a few other people that agree we don't like Aiden have the right to speak our opinions. If you others don't respect them, then just ignore us. We won't put up with it.
punkthemonkey740
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
punkthemonkey740
May 7th, 2006 at 09:57pm
Panagiotakos.<3:
punkthemonkey740:

sorry.

These arguments are not needed. Me and a few other people that agree we don't like Aiden have the right to speak our opinions. If you others don't respect them, then just ignore us. We won't put up with it.

I know that. Like I said: I thought this was a thread for LIKINGLOVING the band not for fighting or negative opinions.

Plus I thought that you could make a bashing thread so that was mainly the reason that I was mad, the fact that everyone was coming here to this thread to voice their negative opinions instead of Making thier own aiden bashing thread, but obviously I was wrong, you can't make a bashing thread. Sooo...before you start to say stuff like that could you at least read the other previous posts to see what has happened? I already said I was sorry. And when did anyone say that you didn't have the right to speak your opinions?
It Had to Be You.
It Had to Be You.
May 7th, 2006 at 09:58pm
punkthemonkey740:
Panagiotakos.<3:
punkthemonkey740:

sorry.

I know that. Like I said: I thought this was a thread for LIKINGLOVING the band not for fighting or negative opinions.

Plus I thought that you could make a bashing thread so that was mainly the reason that I was mad, the fact that everyone was coming here to this thread to voice their negative opinions instead of Making thier own aiden bashing thread, but obviously I was wrong, you can't make a bashing thread. Sooo...before you start to say stuff like that could you at least read the other previous posts to see what has happened? I already said I was sorry. And when did I say that you didn't have the right to speak your opinions?
I posted that for a general view. I didn't make it relevant to you and your posts.
punkthemonkey740
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
punkthemonkey740
May 7th, 2006 at 09:58pm
punkthemonkey740:
Panagiotakos.<3:
punkthemonkey740:

sorry.

I know that. Like I said: I thought this was a thread for LIKING LOVING the band not for fighting or negative opinions.

Plus I thought that you could make a bashing thread so that was mainly the reason that I was mad, the fact that everyone was coming here to this thread to voice their negative opinions instead of Making thier own aiden bashing thread, but obviously I was wrong, you can't make a bashing thread. Sooo...before you start to say stuff like that could you at least read the other previous posts to see what has happened? I already said I was sorry. And when did anyone say that you didn't have the right to speak your opinions?
It Had to Be You.
It Had to Be You.
May 7th, 2006 at 10:04pm
^Why did you post the same thing twice?
whersermind
Geek
whersermind

Mibba
May 7th, 2006 at 10:08pm
i don't really like them, which is probably cuz i don't really know them....
It Had to Be You.
It Had to Be You.
May 7th, 2006 at 10:11pm
whersermind:
i don't really like them, which is probably cuz i don't really know them....
Phew. Thank you. Cool
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
May 7th, 2006 at 11:01pm
i do not like Aiden

BECAUSE....

they are just trying to recreate MCR's style in music, and and the way they dress is ridiculous

NOW. im am gonna walk away from this thread. k? k.
Zomg![lykwhoa.]
Geek
Zomg![lykwhoa.]
May 8th, 2006 at 09:10am
where the fuck is everyone getting that they're MCR posers?

given, i haven't heard Nightmare Anatomy yet,
but Our Gangs Dark Oath sounds nothing like MCR or anything that could evolve into an MCR-type sound.

so what the hell?

MCR doesn't even have a certain style, they're all over the place, so to say that Aiden is trying to copy them is total bullshit, cuz every MCR song has its own distinctive sound. there's no one certain attribute that all their songs share, and...yeah. by this point you should be getting the point + i've got hand cramps.
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
May 8th, 2006 at 02:30pm
rock_chick0789:
every MCR song has its own distinctive sound. there's no one certain attribute that all their songs share
Yes there is. They all suck.
explain_why_me
Geek
explain_why_me
May 8th, 2006 at 08:43pm
they are not recreating MCR they are better than MCR (i like MCR too)
OMG, Shoes.
Geek
OMG, Shoes.
May 8th, 2006 at 08:45pm
I dunno
ellie ex-friend
Falling In Love With The Board
ellie ex-friend
May 9th, 2006 at 12:41pm
rock_chick0789:
where the fuck is everyone getting that they're MCR posers?

given, i haven't heard Nightmare Anatomy yet,
but Our Gangs Dark Oath sounds nothing like MCR or anything that could evolve into an MCR-type sound.

so what the hell?

MCR doesn't even have a certain style, they're all over the place, so to say that Aiden is trying to copy them is total bullshit, cuz every MCR song has its own distinctive sound. there's no one certain attribute that all their songs share, and...yeah. by this point you should be getting the point + i've got hand cramps.

True.
From first listen, you could immediatly think "MCR posers."
But once you hear them, there is some distict differences.
a) Egdier sound - the quality of the recording isn't as good, and wiL [singer] hasn't got as sofer voice as Gerards.

b) Different guitar styles - MCR tend to go for different, random kinds on some songs. Aiden have a more structured style.

c) Lyrics - MCR go for more real life metaphors [prison, real deaths]. Aiden have more fantastical deaths for love, etc.

THERE.
There ARE similarites, but ohwell. No band is completely original, k?
punkthemonkey740
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
punkthemonkey740
May 9th, 2006 at 02:14pm
Panagiotakos.<3:
punkthemonkey740:
Panagiotakos.<3:
punkthemonkey740:

sorry.

I posted that for a general view. I didn't make it relevant to you and your posts.

I never said that it was for MY posts.
punkthemonkey740
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
punkthemonkey740
May 9th, 2006 at 02:15pm
punkthemonkey740:
Panagiotakos.<3:
punkthemonkey740:

sorry.

punkthemonkey740
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
punkthemonkey740
May 9th, 2006 at 02:18pm
punkthemonkey740:
punkthemonkey740:
Panagiotakos.<3:
punkthemonkey740:

sorry.

look. Can we just stop fighting about that shit already?!?! It has nothing to do with Aiden and It is not relevant to this thread anymore, and what's done is done.
punkthemonkey740
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
punkthemonkey740
May 9th, 2006 at 04:06pm
Really. I don't want to fight with anyone about anything anymore.
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
May 9th, 2006 at 04:46pm
You know I really don't care what others think, I love em and I really don't care if someone will 'rather chop off his own cock' Do you want a knife good buddy?
punkthemonkey740
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
punkthemonkey740
May 9th, 2006 at 06:22pm
Butter The Nathan:
You know I really don't care what others think, I love em and I really don't care if someone will 'rather chop off his own cock' Do you want a knife good buddy?

awesome!
ellie ex-friend
Falling In Love With The Board
ellie ex-friend
May 10th, 2006 at 01:56pm
punkthemonkey740:
Butter The Nathan:

awesome!

Well said my pal.
Register