AuthorMessage
Lisa.
Addict
Lisa.
July 4th, 2006 at 02:29pm
Rockman:
Lisa.:
Rockman:
Yep, I love DM. So far, all I have is "Some Great Reward", "Violator" and "Songs of Faith and Devotion", and I got two 45's of theirs. It's sad to see that no-talent freaks like Marilyn Manson are ruining their songs.

lmfao lmfao I remember watching a VH1 Classic show in which DM appeared and they said that it took them a while to get into his version. lmfao lmfao

They must not have liked it that much then! lmfao

yeah. Laughing
Lisa.
Addict
Lisa.
July 4th, 2006 at 02:38pm

"Touring The Angel: Live In Milan" live DCD/CD set due September 25th!
DEPECHE MODE
Touring The Angel: Live in Milan
Double DVD & CD Set Released September 25th

"The most popular electronic band the world has ever known" - Q
"One of the greatest British pop groups of all time" - Sunday Telegraph

Depeche Mode's 'Touring The Angel' was one of the most successful, highly grossing and critically acclaimed tours of the last year. Hailed as the greatest live performances of their career, it can be re-lived from September 25th when it's released as a special edition 3-disc set, featuring the full-length live show and a host of exclusive extras on two DVDs and a live audio CD.

Directed by Blue Leach, who has previously worked with R.E.M, it was recorded at Milan's Fila Forum on February 18th and 19th 2006 and sees the band at their live best with a pulsing sound, electric stage presence and ecstatic audience.

"Touring the Angel was probably the most enjoyable, rewarding live show we've ever done", says Dave Gahan. "The new material was just waiting to be played live. It took on a life of its own. With the energy of the crowds, it just came to life"

"It had been four years since the last tour, so we were ready to take the album on the road" adds Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher. "For us, everything came together - it was one of our definitive live moments, especially as we got to perform older, equally special tracks."

The first DVD features over 20 stunning live songs, including the recent hit singles 'Precious', 'A Pain That I'm Used To', 'Suffer Well' and 'John The Revelator' plus the definitive 'Just Can't Get Enough', 'I Feel You', 'Enjoy The Silence' and many more.

DVD2 features a range of exclusive extras, including: two bonus live songs - 1986's smash-hit 'A Question of Lust' and 'Playing The Angel's 'Damaged People' - plus a 20-minute documentary featuring Anton Corbijn, who directed the video for 'Suffer Well' and created the tour's six stage screens, which also appear here.

"We worked with Anton Corbijn on the stage designs, which gave a continuity from the videos" adds Dave Gahan. "It was definitely felt like one of our strongest tours - both musically and visually"

Additionally, the DVD boasts the official tour announcement from Germany, summer 2005, and the previously unreleased 'Playing The Angel' electronic press kit. Meanwhile, the audio CD features over thirty minutes of stunning live tracks from the concert.

The European leg of the world tour followed 24 American dates and featured four UK shows - including two at London's Wembley Arena. It sold-out 69 arena dates throughout 30 countries, with 800,000 tickets sold in Europe alone, and was their first since 2001's 'Exciter', where they played to nearly two million people. In total, Depeche Mode played to 2.5 million people across 31 countries this year.

International sales of 'Playing The Angel' have surpassed two million, seeing them reach Number 1 in eighteen countries, plus Top Ten in the UK, US and Canada. The album has been certified multiple platinum and gold in 20 countries.

Depeche Mode are: Dave Gahan, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher and Martin Gore.

THE DVD TRACKLISTING IS:
A Pain That I'm Used To
John The Revelator
A Question of Time
Policy of Truth
Precious
Walking In My Shoes
Suffer Well
Macro
Home
I Want It All
The Sinner In Me
I Feel You
Behind The Wheel
World In My Eyes
Personal Jesus
Enjoy The Silence
Shake The Disease
Just Can't Get Enough
Everything Counts
Never Let Me Down Again
Goodnight Lovers
PLUS
A Question of Lust
Damaged People

THE AUDIO TRACKLISTING IS:
A Pain That I'm Used To
John The Revelator
Precious
Suffer Well
Macro
I Want It All
The Sinner In Me
Damaged People

source: www.depechemode.com
new.slang
Idiot
new.slang
July 4th, 2006 at 02:39pm
DM=sex Cool I was just listening to Agent Orange.
Rockman
Geek
Rockman
July 8th, 2006 at 02:27am
"I Feel You" and "World In My Eyes" are pretty hot songs. One time I took one of those personality tests. This one was "What's your stripper theme?" or something, and I took it just for the heck of it (I'm not a homosexual, and I'm not bi). I got "Master and Servant", and I listened to it. It's a good song, but I don't find it sexy at all.
Dead Poetic
Jackass
Dead Poetic
July 8th, 2006 at 12:02pm
my dads favourite band ever. he loves them so much.
i went to see them with him - they are amazing. i actually rate it way up there & i've been to ALOT of gigs.
it was cute watching him.
hes going to france to watch them on the 20th aswell.
i think hes seen them four times?
once wayyyyyyyyyy back in the day.
he owns too many of their cds. cd singles & tshirts & stuff.
hes like i am with blink.
The Latest Plague
Falling In Love With The Board
The Latest Plague
July 8th, 2006 at 12:47pm
nimrod27:
Depeche Mode were amazing. Were.

Seconded
Register