Reel Big Fish

AuthorMessage
Watoosh!
Geek
Watoosh!
August 12th, 2006 at 10:39am
i've never really been a big fan, but one of my friends likes, or at least used to like them a lot.

i was going to see them once with mxpx, but i couldnt find anyone to go with me. why i didn't think of katie (the one who likes RBF) and kaelen, i have no clue...
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
August 15th, 2006 at 06:44am
ignorance is bliss.:
oh whoa.. I've liked them since I can remember, because my dad's a fan too. I'm glad I found a thread for them, because I was gonna make one.
I think I love you. Cool
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
August 23rd, 2006 at 05:07pm
Don't Start A Band video.

Take Me On.

Reel Big Fish also apologize that their new album 'Our Live Album Is Better Than Your Live Album' was out 24 days later than planned.
Kadie
Geek
Kadie

Blog
August 23rd, 2006 at 05:36pm
omg their a great band me an my brother went to go see them lived and it rocked
Vampiric Acid
Idiot
Vampiric Acid
August 23rd, 2006 at 05:54pm
reel big fish fucking sucks
now BAN me damnit
it shouldnt be this hard to get banned
Raaachel.
Addict
Raaachel.
August 23rd, 2006 at 06:14pm
Reel Big Fish = Very Happy

And "hate me"
No hate shall go on on GSB. 'Kay?
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
King For A Couple Of Days
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
August 23rd, 2006 at 06:36pm
They're pretty awesome Smile. Just listened to I Want Your Girlfriend To Be My Girlfriend Too
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
August 24th, 2006 at 05:31am
Goodbye, Norma Jeane:
They're pretty awesome Smile. Just listened to I Want Your Girlfriend To Be My Girlfriend Too
That was so good live.

My three favourites live:

I Want Your Girlfriend To Be My Girlfriend Too
The Kids Don't Like It
Kiss Me Deadly

All amazing.
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
August 24th, 2006 at 05:32am
Vampire Heart:
reel big fish fucking sucks
now BAN me damnit
it shouldnt be this hard to get banned
Not a plural. Retard

And please no hate in the thread.
wfougoafoihqfe
Falling In Love With The Board
wfougoafoihqfe
August 24th, 2006 at 06:29am
i listened to them again for the first time in ages today.... i love trendy even more now.
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
August 24th, 2006 at 07:00am
I'm addicted to Don't Start A Band. Retard And also Superhero #5.
2000*lightyears*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
2000*lightyears*
August 24th, 2006 at 07:32am
i absolutely love cheer up its one of my favourite albums
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
August 24th, 2006 at 11:02am
2000*lightyears*:
i absolutely love cheer up its one of my favourite albums
It's my bible. Very Happy I love it to death.
AndTheCowSaidMoo
Geek
AndTheCowSaidMoo

Blog
August 25th, 2006 at 05:50am
I only discovered them a couple of days ago, and I think they are great. I thought that the original version of Monkey Man was good (my mum grew up listening to that in Jamaica) but their's is brilliant!
And Im really loving 'She Has A Girlfriend Now' and their version of A-Ha's 'Take On Me'.

They really do rock hard huh? XD
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
August 25th, 2006 at 09:47am
AndTheCowSaysMoo:
I only discovered them a couple of days ago, and I think they are great. I thought that the original version of Monkey Man was good (my mum grew up listening to that in Jamaica) but their's is brilliant!
And Im really loving 'She Has A Girlfriend Now' and their version of A-Ha's 'Take On Me'.

Oh they do. Very Happy Did you watch their video for Take On Me? lmfao It's so funny.
AndTheCowSaidMoo
Geek
AndTheCowSaidMoo

Blog
August 31st, 2006 at 07:22am
Ska Is Bitchin'.:
AndTheCowSaysMoo:

Oh they do. Very Happy Did you watch their video for Take On Me? lmfao It's so funny.

Yup! lmfao! It was hilarious!!!
My fave vid is 'She Has A Girlfriend Now' though Smile

I heard their songs before from other films like, but it never registered until I downloaded them. Now i have over 40 of their songs and Im buying 'Our Live Album Is Better Than Your Live Album' tomorrow.

I would kill to see them live! And I love your pic of Aaron!!!!!
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
August 31st, 2006 at 02:25pm
AndTheCowSaysMoo:
Ska Is Bitchin'.:
AndTheCowSaysMoo:

I heard their songs before from other films like, but it never registered until I downloaded them. Now i have over 40 of their songs and Im buying 'Our Live Album Is Better Than Your Live Album' tomorrow.

Thank you! They are such a good band live. They're still my favourite in concert.

lmfao It is a great video. And I love how in the video for "Where Have You Been?" Aaron looks continually pissed off. lmfao lmfao I have some pictures from it/the photoshoot if you want me to send them to you? Very Happy
AndTheCowSaidMoo
Geek
AndTheCowSaidMoo

Blog
September 1st, 2006 at 06:49am
Ska Is Bitchin'.:
AndTheCowSaysMoo:
Ska Is Bitchin'.:
AndTheCowSaysMoo:

Thank you! They are such a good band live. They're still my favourite in concert.

lmfao It is a great video. And I love how in the video for "Where Have You Been?" Aaron looks continually pissed off. lmfao lmfao I have some pictures from it/the photoshoot if you want me to send them to you? Very Happy

Whoah! Big quote pyramid!

Yeah, I like the concept for 'Where have you been?' Smile
I'll guess I'll have to wait until their next Uk tour to see them though. Sad
And thanks for the offer- i'd love to see those pics. You can Pm them to me!
Between for yesterday and today, I got Scott's A Dork and Your Guts (I Hate Em) constantly in my head. I keep singing lyrics absentmindedly. o0o0o the stares! lmfao lmfao
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
September 1st, 2006 at 06:59am
AndTheCowSaysMoo:
Whoah! Big quote pyramid!

Yeah, I like the concept for 'Where have you been?' Smile
I'll guess I'll have to wait until their next Uk tour to see them though. Sad
And thanks for the offer- i'd love to see those pics. You can Pm them to me!
Between for yesterday and today, I got Scott's A Dork and Your Guts (I Hate Em) constantly in my head. I keep singing lyrics absentmindedly. o0o0o the stares! lmfao lmfao
lmfao I just love "Dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork." lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao I'll be sending you those pictures right away! Very Happy And if you want anymore, just ask. Very Happy
CemeteryDrive
Jackass
CemeteryDrive
September 1st, 2006 at 09:49am
saw them at Leeds on sunday they were truely awesome, the best way to end the weekend Very Happy They did an excellent cover of Enter Sandman by metalllica which pleased my metal friends that i dragged along with me
Register