The Kill

Blog
July 10th, 2007 at 11:25pm
That Ska Kid.:
NEW ALBUM! Ah

Monkeys For Nothin’ & The Chimps For Free:

[insert the many splendiferous songs here]

Ah It’s awesome!

I’m already in love with The New Version Of You, Another Day In Paradise and Everybody’s Drunk. lmfao Scott is awesome at the end of Everybody’s Drunk.

Can I just say that you are my favourite person in the world right now and I freaking LOVE you?

You just saved me from having to wait weeks for my copy to come in to listen to it =O

*uploads to iPod* ^__^
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
July 11th, 2007 at 10:05am
OrSKAsm.:
That Ska Kid.:
NEW ALBUM! Ah

Monkeys For Nothin’ & The Chimps For Free:

[insert the many splendiferous songs here]

Ah It’s awesome!

I’m already in love with The New Version Of You, Another Day In Paradise and Everybody’s Drunk. lmfao Scott is awesome at the end of Everybody’s Drunk.

Can I just say that you are my favourite person in the world right now and I freaking LOVE you?

You just saved me from having to wait weeks for my copy to come in to listen to it =O

*uploads to iPod* ^__^
Jax is our savior. Hail

THE ALBUM RULES.
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
July 11th, 2007 at 04:26pm
damn you jax. i bought the album, then came home and found this Hand

but anyway. I fell in love with Everybody's Drunk
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
July 13th, 2007 at 11:07am
I recently started hearing RBF, but I loved Ska even before them.

Great album! Very Happy

EDIT: Jax I don't know you at all but I love you! Thanks for that soooo much!
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
July 17th, 2007 at 03:25am

Party Down video
Matticus
Jackass
Matticus
July 18th, 2007 at 10:29pm
Ooh, it's like the many versions of SR but in one song. tehe
The Kill
Falling In Love With The Board
The Kill

Blog
July 21st, 2007 at 05:08am
This is random, but I feel like sharing.

I was watching You're All In This Together and Scott was singing something really high and my dad walked by, stopped and was like "Holy shit, does that guy have his nuts in a vice?"

*slaps knee*

T_T
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
July 25th, 2007 at 04:17pm
lmfao I love you guys too.

I'm home. Ah

The concert was amazing. Ah

I met this guy Cliff there and like fell in love with him. tehe He's a major fan as well. Very Happy We held hands during the concert. tehe Anyhooo.....

I was right on the barrier with Aaron in front of me. tehe It was all intimate, only 1000 people. Very Happy

A nice security guy got me the set list:

After, I got to meet Aaron, Derek and John. Ah

Gross photo's but so what. lmfao I mean, I got to meet them. Ah

Aaron seemed proud that I knew Another Day In Paradise is a Phil Collins cover and said I was "musically knowledgeable." Very Happy I asked him if anyone called him Bazza and he laughed and said "No, but I wish they did." Ah lmfao As the security guy moved me on, I called back "I LOVE YOU!" and he replied, "I love you too, crazy kid." Very Happy

When I took the picture of me and Derek, he asked if it was blurry because I was shaking. xD I said it was because I was so nervous at meeting my favourite band, and he replied, "Awww you're such a sweetheart!" Very Happy

JOHN = LEGEND. He couldn't seem to comprehend we had come from England to see them. Very Happy The security guy tried to move me on, but he said, "No man, she's cool. She's English." Very Happy And he stayed chatting with me for longer. He even said he could get me into other concerts for free and go backstage. OMGyes But we had no spare time in the trip. So I told him whenever they're in England, they can stay at ours. Very Happy

Here are the autographs:

In general = AMAZING. I'm so happy. Ah

I have also decided that Will The Revolution Come is becoming a hot favourite. Very Happy
Matticus
Jackass
Matticus
July 25th, 2007 at 05:00pm
Fucking fucking hellllllllll.

Lucky Jax!
Get up the photo of Roger too yeah? Very Happy
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
July 25th, 2007 at 05:06pm
omg Jax thats great!!

Dream come true, huh?

The picture of you and Aaron is adorable!!!
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
July 25th, 2007 at 06:14pm
That Ska Kid.:
lmfao I love you guys too.

I'm home. Ah

The concert was amazing. Ah

I met this guy Cliff there and like fell in love with him. tehe He's a major fan as well. Very Happy We held hands during the concert. tehe Anyhooo.....

I was right on the barrier with Aaron in front of me. tehe It was all intimate, only 1000 people. Very Happy

A nice security guy got me the set list:

After, I got to meet Aaron, Derek and John. Ah

Gross photo's but so what. lmfao I mean, I got to meet them. Ah

Aaron seemed proud that I knew Another Day In Paradise is a Phil Collins cover and said I was "musically knowledgeable." Very Happy I asked him if anyone called him Bazza and he laughed and said "No, but I wish they did." Ah lmfao As the security guy moved me on, I called back "I LOVE YOU!" and he replied, "I love you too, crazy kid." Very Happy

When I took the picture of me and Derek, he asked if it was blurry because I was shaking. xD I said it was because I was so nervous at meeting my favourite band, and he replied, "Awww you're such a sweetheart!" Very Happy

JOHN = LEGEND. He couldn't seem to comprehend we had come from England to see them. Very Happy The security guy tried to move me on, but he said, "No man, she's cool. She's English." Very Happy And he stayed chatting with me for longer. He even said he could get me into other concerts for free and go backstage. OMGyes But we had no spare time in the trip. So I told him whenever they're in England, they can stay at ours. Very Happy

Here are the autographs:

In general = AMAZING. I'm so happy. Ah

I have also decided that Will The Revolution Come is becoming a hot favourite. Very Happy
JAX HAS A BOYFRIEND tehe

OMGyes
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
July 25th, 2007 at 06:18pm
Matticus:
Fucking fucking hellllllllll.

Lucky Jax!
Get up the photo of Roger too yeah? Very Happy
Oh yeah.

What did they play?
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
July 26th, 2007 at 01:14am
Jax, did you know you're very lucky?
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
July 26th, 2007 at 11:17am
lmfao Yes, I do know I'm very lucky. But I've been waiting for years to meet them. Cool

lmfao And Kad, no. I wish he was my boyfriend though. tehe

I'll write up about LTJ in their thread. Cool

Okay, Slow Down = amazing. Cool
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
July 26th, 2007 at 11:54am
However, I was quite surprised at no Turn The Radio Off and no Trendy.
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
July 26th, 2007 at 02:11pm
lmfao Oh, I forgot to say about S.R. lmfao I loved it. lmfao After they'd done the ska version, Aaron was like, "We are MASTERS of music styleeeeee's. It's like a musical salad bar." lmfao lmfao "Tomatoes, croutons, DEATH METAL." lmfao It was so good. tehe

lmfao And when I first saw the Party Down video, I wasn't too keen. lmfao But I love it now. lmfao I want Aaron's shoes. But I was surprised in the choir part when Scott's singing the low "ah"'s and Aaron's doing the high ones. lmfao
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
July 26th, 2007 at 02:24pm
That Ska Kid.:
lmfao Oh, I forgot to say about S.R. lmfao I loved it. lmfao After they'd done the ska version, Aaron was like, "We are MASTERS of music styleeeeee's. It's like a musical salad bar." lmfao lmfao "Tomatoes, croutons, DEATH METAL." lmfao It was so good. tehe

lmfao And when I first saw the Party Down video, I wasn't too keen. lmfao But I love it now. lmfao I want Aaron's shoes. But I was surprised in the choir part when Scott's singing the low "ah"'s and Aaron's doing the high ones. lmfao
lmfao lmfao Crap. Looks like I missed out on stuff. lmfao
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
July 26th, 2007 at 02:39pm
Ding Dong Kad.:
That Ska Kid.:

lmfao lmfao Crap. Looks like I missed out on stuff. lmfao
lmfao lmfao It was so legendary. tehe
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
July 26th, 2007 at 02:46pm
lmfao At the end of She Has A Girlfriend Now, Aaron sang his traditional, "So, I'm gonna give men a try."

lmfao Some dude: "Yeah, Aaron, you're gay!"
Aaron: "Oh, you wish, fudgepacker."

lmfao lmfao That possibly made my world complete.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
July 26th, 2007 at 03:05pm
lmfao

Is Spain included in the European tour?
Register