June 17th, 2006 at 02:04pm
I just saw the Vid .. hmm ..

very Tom orientated ..
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
June 17th, 2006 at 03:53pm
the video for the adventure makes me laugh.

Tom looks like such a prat.
Minority_Under_Dog
Falling In Love With The Board
Minority_Under_Dog

Blog
June 17th, 2006 at 04:19pm
I saw The Acventure and MakeDamnSure (videos) back to back on a commercial for their concert. and they look really similar, or at least i tihnk so.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 18th, 2006 at 08:51am
Action Han:
the video for the adventure makes me laugh.

Tom looks like such a prat.

Laughing .. the vid is kinda .. strange Think LOL
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
June 18th, 2006 at 08:55am
Saw them yesterday.

They weren't too bad, but nothing special. (Besides, Tom tried to make everyone sing along with him but when he sang what we were supposed to copy it just sounded like "EEUYYOORR BEEUYORR DISTRACTION!" So that didn't work very well.)
State Radio
State Radio
June 18th, 2006 at 09:56am
Peardrops:
Saw them yesterday.

They weren't too bad, but nothing special. (Besides, Tom tried to make everyone sing along with him but when he sang what we were supposed to copy it just sounded like "EEUYYOORR BEEUYORR DISTRACTION!" So that didn't work very well.)

Why did it sound like that? Are you not from an English-speaking country?
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 18th, 2006 at 11:56am
Neutral

At my concert everyone already sang along .. he didn't has to animate us lol Very Happy

So obviously. your crowd suckes XD
State Radio
State Radio
June 18th, 2006 at 02:14pm
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
Neutral

At my concert everyone already sang along .. he didn't has to animate us lol Very Happy

So obviously. your crowd suckes XD

Wink
Tyler
King For A Couple Of Days
Tyler
June 18th, 2006 at 02:49pm
I can't wait, from the few live mp3s I've heard, they put on an awesome show. NINE DAYS BITCH
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
June 18th, 2006 at 05:29pm
Valkyrie_Missile:
Peardrops:
Saw them yesterday.

Nope, i'm from England!

It sounded like that because he sang it like that. I don't know what he really said and neither did anybody else around me. It was actually quite funny.
State Radio
State Radio
June 18th, 2006 at 06:01pm
Peardrops:
Valkyrie_Missile:
Peardrops:
Saw them yesterday.

Nope, i'm from England!

It sounded like that because he sang it like that. I don't know what he really said and neither did anybody else around me. It was actually quite funny.

Rolling Eyes Ok
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
June 19th, 2006 at 06:35am
Meh I didn't think they were very good supporting Foo Fighters. Rolling Eyes I mean I saw Atom, GZA but I suppose they just don't have many songs that people can get into. And then Tom was going on like, "I'm going to rule the planet and you're going to be my servants, because I can make a change and I will." Rolling Eyes
State Radio
State Radio
June 19th, 2006 at 08:57am
That Ska Kid.:
Meh I didn't think they were very good supporting Foo Fighters. Rolling Eyes I mean I saw Atom, GZA but I suppose they just don't have many songs that people can get into. And then Tom was going on like, "I'm going to rule the planet and you're going to be my servants, because I can make a change and I will." Rolling Eyes

Haha that sounds like Tom nowawadays.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 19th, 2006 at 09:08am
Valkyrie_Missile:
Peardrops:
Valkyrie_Missile:
Peardrops:
Saw them yesterday.

Nope, i'm from England!

Rolling Eyes Ok

LMAO. Cool

Valkyrie_Missile:
That Ska Kid.:

Totally.

I read a interview, he gave a german magazin .. it was all like "WorldZ Ch0nge" again o_O
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
June 19th, 2006 at 09:21am
Valkyrie_Missile:
That Ska Kid.:

Yeah. It was hilarious though when Grohly was saying "I saw you give love to Eagles Of Death Metal ... *crowd cheers* I saw you give love to The Subways .... *crowd cheers* I saw you give love to Angels And Airwaves ... *half of crowd cheers, half of crowd boo's.*." And then Davey was just like, "Guys these are my friends and if any one of you mother fuckers want a fight I'll take you back stage." lmfao
State Radio
State Radio
June 19th, 2006 at 09:54am
That Ska Kid.:
Valkyrie_Missile:
That Ska Kid.:

Yeah. It was hilarious though when Grohly was saying "I saw you give love to Eagles Of Death Metal ... *crowd cheers* I saw you give love to The Subways .... *crowd cheers* I saw you give love to Angels And Airwaves ... *half of crowd cheers, half of crowd boo's.*." And then Davey was just like, "Guys these are my friends and if any one of you mother fuckers want a fight I'll take you back stage." lmfao

haha
Dead Poetic
Jackass
Dead Poetic
June 19th, 2006 at 09:54am
i saw them yday, & i loved it. because i do love them.

but, people who think they're fucking funny or clever to shout abuse or throw things at a band that have taken the time to play for them are fucking pathetic.
i turned round to a group of people shouting stuff & said, in a rather loud voice, ' shut the fuck up & let the people that like them actually enoy them, yeah?'.
i can't believe some of the things people find funny.
i wasn't fucking laughing.

but whatever, cause they shut the fuck up,
& i loved every minute of angels & airwaves.

oh, & tom saying those things about us being servants was actually pretty funny. i love tom.
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
June 19th, 2006 at 10:05am
Dead Poetic:

but, people who think they're fucking funny or clever to shout abuse or throw things at a band that have taken the time to play for them are fucking pathetic.
i turned round to a group of people shouting stuff & said, in a rather loud voice, ' shut the fuck up & let the people that like them actually enoy them, yeah?'.

oh, & tom saying those things about us being servants was actually pretty funny. i love tom.
I agree with the part when you say about people shouting abuse. I'm sure they couldn't do any better.
State Radio
State Radio
June 19th, 2006 at 11:10am
That Ska Kid.:
Dead Poetic:

I agree with the part when you say about people shouting abuse. I'm sure they couldn't do any better.

If they don't like AvA, they should leave or not come. Jeez.
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
June 19th, 2006 at 11:24am
Valkyrie_Missile:
That Ska Kid.:
Dead Poetic:

If they don't like AvA, they should leave or not come. Jeez.
I don't think I'd pay to see them, but I guess it was a good experience to see them.
Register