SHOW: Big Brother 2006

AuthorMessage
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
June 13th, 2006 at 08:06am
Magne:
why would inteligent people watch this crap, obviously put on Tv to take advantage of people

I love people watching and now i get to do on my couch.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
June 13th, 2006 at 02:04pm
NeoSteph:
Magne:
why would inteligent people watch this crap, obviously put on Tv to take advantage of people

i just think its a waste of licence payers money, but thats just me.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
June 13th, 2006 at 03:22pm
Magne:
NeoSteph:
Magne:

Oi! You put people in this highly pressured, media-inensive envoirment, and it's a fascinating case-study in human behaviour.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 14th, 2006 at 01:39pm
Incubus:
Magne:
NeoSteph:
Magne:

Oi! You put people in this highly pressured, media-inensive envoirment, and it's a fascinating case-study in human behaviour.

wasnt there a bioy with tourettes in this one this year?
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
June 15th, 2006 at 09:44am
Magne:
Incubus:
Magne:
NeoSteph:
Magne:

wasnt there a bioy with tourettes in this one this year?

yep Pete, he's great.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
June 21st, 2006 at 09:50am
Grace is a little bitch for doing that to Suzie as she left.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
June 21st, 2006 at 02:00pm
I loved that bit last week where the crowd were all chanting "she's going home, she's going home, she's going, Grace is going home" just classic
And yesterday when Lisa was telling Nikki she wouldn't be up again this week and then turned right around and nominated her, you could pratically hear the knife going into Nikki's back Twisted Evil
I love how bitchy this years house!
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
June 22nd, 2006 at 10:06am
*sob* If Nikki goes this week, i'll go crazy she's hilarious

what would I do with out her diary room rants.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
June 22nd, 2006 at 01:55pm
NeoSteph:
*sob* If Nikki goes this week, i'll go crazy she's hilarious

what would I do with out her diary room rants.

I know! She pisses me off so much at the start but I'm starting to like her now, she's so ridiculous and such a drama queen but she's quality
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
June 23rd, 2006 at 12:23am
Someone needs to tell me who leaves this week, I won't get to see the episode for a while =/
Titsmagee
Titsmagee

Mibba
June 23rd, 2006 at 04:37pm
Haha oh joy Lisa's been evicted!!
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
June 24th, 2006 at 12:57am
Rly? Yay @ Nikki staying ^_^

I love the way she talks xD
Jesus_of_surburbia_74
Jesus_of_surburbia_74

Blog
June 24th, 2006 at 09:12am
I'm glad lisa has gone, disapointed nikki didnt join her in leaving..and it will be weird having a seperate house as well!
beczhasgonemad
Geek
beczhasgonemad
July 15th, 2006 at 03:21pm
Nikki has gone THANK GOD!
Jesus_of_surburbia_74
Jesus_of_surburbia_74

Blog
July 17th, 2006 at 12:54pm
beczhasgonemad:
Nikki has gone THANK GOD!

I'm really glad too!, i am like the only person in this country to dislike her!!

but jayne has to go next!
[and this thread should be used more! Lol Laughing ]
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
July 18th, 2006 at 06:37am
How could anyone vote Nikki out? She was lethal and the most entertainment, why couldn't that stupid voting opublic get rid of the boring ones like Imogen, Suzie and Mickey, I mean what the fuck do they do? Nuffin that's what
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
July 24th, 2006 at 11:57am
remember when grace was booted out and davina gave her a real easy friendly interview? And remember the way grace appeared calm as if she knew she wouldn't be cut to pieces?

Well - her DAD and Davina know each other apparently - not bosom buddies, but her da is some high-foluting exec involved in television and radio, and knows davina well enough. This probably explains why davina said straight away that she was being evicted instead of letting her hear "get grace out" for a good 20 seconds, and was all pal-sy with her in the interview ("I love your boots" - why the fuck was she talking about her boots instead of how much of a bitch she was?)

Apparently this is also one of the reasons that nuts (or whatever mag she was on) did an interview with her - just to tear strips off her cause davina went so easy on her.

And - whats her next venture? She's gonna be bringing out a single in August with a girl band (called "good girls gone bad"Wink.

UGH!
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
July 24th, 2006 at 01:54pm
I hate Big Brother in any way!
Stuart and the Avenue
Jackass
Stuart and the Avenue
July 25th, 2006 at 08:27am
Incubus:
remember when grace was booted out and davina gave her a real easy friendly interview? And remember the way grace appeared calm as if she knew she wouldn't be cut to pieces?

Well - her DAD and Davina know each other apparently - not bosom buddies, but her da is some high-foluting exec involved in television and radio, and knows davina well enough. This probably explains why davina said straight away that she was being evicted instead of letting her hear "get grace out" for a good 20 seconds, and was all pal-sy with her in the interview ("I love your boots" - why the fuck was she talking about her boots instead of how much of a bitch she was?)

Apparently this is also one of the reasons that nuts (or whatever mag she was on) did an interview with her - just to tear strips off her cause davina went so easy on her.

And - whats her next venture? She's gonna be bringing out a single in August with a girl band (called "good girls gone bad"Wink.

UGH!

You are kidding, right?
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
July 25th, 2006 at 11:55am
Nope. I've also heard that her dad pulled strings to get Grace in the house in the first place, I don't know if that's true but the point still remains; davina Mccall knew graces dad, and went very easy on her in the interview. It was like they were pals instead of an interviewer and a subject (who was hated by the public - for good reason too). It was like "ah - dont mind them, what do they know? We're girls, we dont care, we like shoes, yaw yaw yaw"

The father obviously has some kind of clout in the tv/music business - first that MTV thing, then BB, then a girl band? She's hardly getting all that from just being a dance instructor with a "good personality".
Register