Billie Joe - Voice Of Charles Manson

AuthorMessage
miserybusiness92
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
miserybusiness92

Mibba
June 27th, 2007 at 12:47pm
I watched this movie in my school! Well, there was an Awake-a-Thon held at my school to raise money for some hospital, but I brought my dad's laptop and I bought the movie online and I watched it with a few kids. It was interesting, but maybe a bit extreme when it came to those "intimate" scenes.
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
June 27th, 2007 at 01:38pm
The Fool On The Hill:
I need to watch this movie again. Now that I've read Helter Skelter I know what's going on. The lsat time I watched it when it came out.. I had no fucking clue what was going on since I never really knew anything about the Manson murders.

SHUT UP AND SUCK MY COCK. lmfao lmfao

"YOU CAN WORSHIP ME WITH A SACRIFICIAL HANDJOB"

lmfao
JackSaySNO
Geek
JackSaySNO
June 29th, 2007 at 08:22pm
Beat Up Car:
How could you not know that GD 'popped in' Billie Joe plays the main character Eh

well excuse me...but before i was on here...i didnt know Tre and Mike popped in..and there Green Day too...so...get it kinda..?
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
July 1st, 2007 at 05:58pm
No need to be rude Finger
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
July 2nd, 2007 at 04:41pm
carrieabag:
ok i dont no what the big deal is i got the film so ive seen it so has my 14 year old sister it was damn good and funny but im not disturbed or scarred and it wasnt scary and my sister wasnt scared, scarred disturbed either so i dont get the big deal really

Considering it was banned from Europe before it was even released must tell you something..
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
July 2nd, 2007 at 07:35pm
Beat Up Car:
The Fool On The Hill:
I need to watch this movie again. Now that I've read Helter Skelter I know what's going on. The lsat time I watched it when it came out.. I had no fucking clue what was going on since I never really knew anything about the Manson murders.

SHUT UP AND SUCK MY COCK. lmfao lmfao

"YOU CAN WORSHIP ME WITH A SACRIFICIAL HANDJOB"

lmfao

lmfao lmfao lmfao.

I understood what was going on when I watched it GZA I was so excited. They left out so much though omgno
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
July 2nd, 2007 at 08:39pm
I know, and the made the La Bianca's out to be trailer trash XD

Have you watched the movie with the commentry on? lmfao sooooooooo funny, Billie Jane and John are so fucking drunk, Billiam especially
xcheapskatex
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xcheapskatex
July 5th, 2007 at 10:21pm
Beat Up Car:
I know, and the made the La Bianca's out to be trailer trash XD

Have you watched the movie with the commentry on? lmfao sooooooooo funny, Billie Jane and John are so fucking drunk, Billiam especially

i love the commentary!!

and lf!df!, its my favorite movie. :]
Billie_Joe_35
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Billie_Joe_35
July 7th, 2007 at 02:44am
It honestly dosn't matter because it was Billie Joe's choice to do the movie or not, right?
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
July 7th, 2007 at 03:15pm
Billie_Joe_35:
It honestly dosn't matter because it was Billie Joe's choice to do the movie or not, right?

Well observed
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
July 7th, 2007 at 03:32pm
WRONG THREAD! XD
LetterBomb!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
LetterBomb!

Mibba
July 12th, 2007 at 10:04pm
It disturbed me... so much. o.o Because before it the past 2 weeks Like I was all Charlie Manson obbsessed and then I finally got the dvd in the mail, I was all "YES!" Then watched it, I was so glad I bought riding in vans with boys along with it because it gave me something to like distract myself from the .... movie...
ERROR:
King For A Couple Of Days
ERROR:

Mibba Blog
July 14th, 2007 at 01:40am
Sad
I wanna see it SOOOO bad.
My parents are usually pretty good about letting me see things that a lot of people wouldn't, but I still haven't talked to them about it. Probably the fact that it's about "CHARLES MANSON" (insert spooky/ghost-sounding voice) might turn them off from letting me see it...
And they're like nuns, "OMGOSH, NO SEX!!!" they have something against my brother and I seeing it in movies or whatever, I swear.....
XD But I'm still gonna see it, somehow....
vivalarorya
Falling In Love With The Board
vivalarorya
July 14th, 2007 at 04:56am
Garrrrr, I saw some clips on YouTube and now I am bound and determined, it is my life's mission right now to see this movie no matter what my mom says ["we'll see."]

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR. And I actually KNOW STUFF about Charles Manson now. CHRIST. Cheese
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
July 14th, 2007 at 05:09am
Charles Manson never killed anyone, he is just off his box thats all
LetterBomb!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
LetterBomb!

Mibba
July 14th, 2007 at 06:37am
>.> I thought I was prepared to see it too. Now, I'm scarred. It's wierd, but the feeling will pass, and then I'll be brave enough to watch the commentary! YAY ME!
suburban.zombie
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
suburban.zombie

Blog
December 4th, 2007 at 10:53pm
i love live freaky, die freaky!
it is the best movie EVER!

i ordered it from online right when it came out. my dad even paid for it for me but i had no clue what it was about. i never let my parents see it, or else i think they'd throw it away. the first time i watched it i freaked out because it was hilarious but so vulgar. it also kind of creeped me out that i liked it, lol. then i watched it again, right after the first time. it was even better. now i creep out my friends by showing it to them and say "but it has billie joe in it, its awesome!" lol. my boyfriend is a lot like me and loves it Smile

my other friends don't. lol.
KiMBERLLLLLLLLLLY!
Idiot
KiMBERLLLLLLLLLLY!
December 5th, 2007 at 12:03am
hilarious i want to watch it SOOO bad!!!!
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
December 5th, 2007 at 09:23am
reject08:
i love live freaky, die freaky!
it is the best movie EVER!

I think you'll find that's The Lord of the Rings. File
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
December 5th, 2007 at 04:50pm