Idiot
KiMBERLLLLLLLLLLY!
November 3rd, 2007 at 05:49am
i like how he looks in the "waiting" and "holiday" video
viva_billiejoe!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
viva_billiejoe!
November 3rd, 2007 at 06:43pm
i think billie is awesome in all the music videos! ; )
The Brightside.
Geek
The Brightside.

Mibba Blog
November 8th, 2007 at 10:49am
I love Holiday... its pretty fun watching him be a geek. OMGyes
The Collector
GSBitch
The Collector
January 16th, 2008 at 08:44pm
I have seen all of the GD videos apart from Jesus of Suburbia and Geek Stink Breath but he looks good in all of them
Angelic Fruitcake
Falling In Love With The Board
Angelic Fruitcake
January 23rd, 2008 at 05:33pm
Boulevard of broken dreams, ftw. It's a verrry sexy video. ~~
And I love holiday. That expression when Tre comes cartwheeling past is adorable. tehe
The Collector
GSBitch
The Collector
January 23rd, 2008 at 10:37pm
Billie looks best in the boulevard of broken dreams video - saw it like 3 months on this countdown show on sat nite that i vote for always heaps and all GD songs that are on the nominees list I have to vote for them heaps
Slipper
Geek
Slipper
December 29th, 2009 at 09:30am
BJ is cute in all videos. I don't have a favorite cos' his soo hot n cute in everyone! And 21 guns... aawwws. <3
FuckYouKate.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
FuckYouKate.
January 1st, 2010 at 04:31pm
he ain't "cute"....he's just f*ckin HOT!...OMG! i go crazy everyrtime i see him!..Very Happy...he's simply delicious!Wink
well,more then that!---i can't describe.Very HappyD
Spoonful of Jimmy
King For A Couple Of Days
Spoonful of Jimmy
January 1st, 2010 at 05:34pm
Indeed. Billie is hot in all the music videos. Especially Longview. That one's my favorite!
Magnus
Geek
Magnus
January 1st, 2010 at 06:38pm
I've always loved Basket Case. He looks so cuute in that video, I enjoy it muchly.
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
January 16th, 2010 at 06:44pm
Oh my! I love him in the Warning video with that sexy black, OOOOOOOHH!! So sexyyyyy!! Roxanne
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
January 22nd, 2010 at 04:47am
I think he's a good Actor...
St.Billie.
Idiot
St.Billie.
April 4th, 2010 at 08:06am
Megan.:
Longview - Billie looked good, and young, but it isn't my favorite =]
Basketcase - I didn't like how Billie looked in it, but it was still a good video =]
When I Come Around - Once again, didn't like how Billie looked, but it was a good video
Geek Stink Breath - I hated the video =/ Not my style of a video, but I like the song
Stuck With Me - No comment, I haven't seen it
Brain Stew/Jaded - My favorite, Billie looked best in it, and I like the scenery for the Brain Stew bit
Walking Contradiction - I hated how Billie looked. That goatee was obserd =/ But the video was really funny.
Hitchin A Ride - My second favorite, I LOVED the scenery, LOVED it, and they all looked pretty nice in it.
Good Riddance (Time of your Life) - Boring video, Billie looked really tired in it, not that great.
Redundant - Another boring video, as it's named, redundant, but I liked how Billie looked.
Last Ride In - Boring. No comment. Didn't watch it all, got too bored.
Nice Guys Finish Last - Funny, but Billie was NOT my style. I liked the video
Minority - Funny video, they all looked pretty bad in it though. =/
Warning - I liked the video very much about how it fit in with the song, but Billie was NOT pretty in it.
Waiting - Not my favorite look or video. No comment =/
Macy's Day Parade - Wow. I REALLY didn't like him there, also a pretty boring video =/
Poprocks & Coke - ..No comment =/
American Idiot - Boring video, Billie looked nice =/
Boulevard of Broken Dreams - No comment on Billie, good video.
Holiday - Fun video, Billie looked alright
Wake Me Up When September Ends - I loved Billie in this. It's my 2nd favorite look. I didn't like the video

=]

well you didn´t like a lot...are you sure you´re on the right fan page?
GodlessNation
Jackass
GodlessNation
April 5th, 2010 at 09:31am
IwannaBeBillieJoe!:
Megan.:
Basketcase - I didn't like how Billie looked in it, but it was still a good video =]
When I Come Around - Once again, didn't like how Billie looked, but it was a good video
Geek Stink Breath - I hated the video =/ Not my style of a video, but I like the song
Brain Stew/Jaded - My favorite, Billie looked best in it, and I like the scenery for the Brain Stew bit
Walking Contradiction - I hated how Billie looked. That goatee was obserd =/ But the video was really funny.
Hitchin A Ride - My second favorite, I LOVED the scenery, LOVED it, and they all looked pretty nice in it.
Good Riddance (Time of your Life) - Boring video, Billie looked really tired in it, not that great.
Redundant - Another boring video, as it's named, redundant, but I liked how Billie looked.
Warning - I liked the video very much about how it fit in with the song, but Billie was NOT pretty in it.
Macy's Day Parade - Wow. I REALLY didn't like him there, also a pretty boring video =/
Wake Me Up When September Ends - I loved Billie in this. It's my 2nd favorite look. I didn't like the video

=]

Mesic Mesic Mesic Mesic
GodlessNation
Jackass
GodlessNation
April 5th, 2010 at 09:32am
in the last of the american girls i love how in the beginning billie is like light too bright!! lol cuz he like covers his face and then he closes his eyes and when the lighting changes he's like aww i can open my eyes
Slipper
Geek
Slipper
April 11th, 2010 at 12:15pm
I think his super sexy <3
St. Dude
St. Dude
June 16th, 2010 at 01:09am
St.Billie.:
Megan.:

=]

lol it's like if you liked how he looked, you didn't like the video and if you liked the video, you didn't like how he looked lmfao
Y'know Gerard Way
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Y'know Gerard Way
June 18th, 2010 at 05:00pm
hmm... i liked almost every GD vid. They all kinda had their own feel to it. the two videos were i'm kinda confused by is why they're just sitting/standing there in the warning video. i seemed a bit boring to me. i only finished watching it out of respect for Green Day. in Last of the American Girls, i don't think it was necessary for those two blonde girls to be there the whole time. i was kinda annoying... Smile
Register