Billie Joe Dreams

AuthorMessage
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
April 22nd, 2007 at 12:32am
TRUE M-I-N-O-R-T-Y:
OMG I HAVE THE SAME DREAM EVERY NIGHT .....OK......IT ALL STARTS AT BILLIE JOES HOUSE AND I AM SITTING ON HIS BED AND HE WALKS OUT OF THE BATHROOM IN A MARRON CLOORED ROBE . THEN HE SAYS ARE U READY ...............NEXT HE JUMPS ON ME AND TAKES OFF HIS ROBE AND WE START HAVING SEX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEN THE SONG WHATSHERNAME STARTS PLAYING AND YA WE R STILL HAVING SEX !!!!! HE SAYS TO ME YOU ARE THE WHATSHERNAME .....NEXT HE SAYS I LOVE U !!!! AND THEN I WAKE UP.................AND GUSS WHAT ...........NO BILLIE JOE........THEN MY DAY GOES ON...........AND I AM STILL THINKING ABOUT BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG!!!!! .........NEXT I GO TO BED AND HAVE THE SAME DREAM !!!!!!!!!

DAMMMMMM......HE IS HOTT !!!!I LOVE HIM SOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOO SOOOOO MUCH I AM UBSESSED I SWEAR 2 GOD !!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE U BILLIE JOE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

?!? ?!?!?!

I don't know your name, but I tell you this for your own good. Please do not do not do not type in caps, or do any of that ever again.
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
April 22nd, 2007 at 01:09pm
TRUE M-I-N-O-R-T-Y:
OMG I HAVE THE SAME DREAM EVERY NIGHT .....OK......IT ALL STARTS AT BILLIE JOES HOUSE AND I AM SITTING ON HIS BED AND HE WALKS OUT OF THE BATHROOM IN A MARRON CLOORED ROBE . THEN HE SAYS ARE U READY ...............NEXT HE JUMPS ON ME AND TAKES OFF HIS ROBE AND WE START HAVING SEX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEN THE SONG WHATSHERNAME STARTS PLAYING AND YA WE R STILL HAVING SEX !!!!! HE SAYS TO ME YOU ARE THE WHATSHERNAME .....NEXT HE SAYS I LOVE U !!!! AND THEN I WAKE UP.................AND GUSS WHAT ...........NO BILLIE JOE........THEN MY DAY GOES ON...........AND I AM STILL THINKING ABOUT BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG!!!!! .........NEXT I GO TO BED AND HAVE THE SAME DREAM !!!!!!!!!

DAMMMMMM......HE IS HOTT !!!!I LOVE HIM SOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOO SOOOOO MUCH I AM UBSESSED I SWEAR 2 GOD !!!!!!!!!!

O_O

k then
The D-Cup Wonder!!
King For A Couple Of Days
The D-Cup Wonder!!

Mibba
April 23rd, 2007 at 01:33pm
TRUE M-I-N-O-R-T-Y:

omfg. I seriously fell off my chair laughing so hard.
But please, PLEASE do not ever do that again? I don't think I could stand to laugh that hard again.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
April 24th, 2007 at 06:06am
Honestly though, if you're having the same exact dream every night, I think you might want to see a therapist. It could be something serious, even if it seems like you're perfectly okay.
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
April 24th, 2007 at 07:55pm
Perfectly okay....with that post? You crack me up. Mesic

...Seriously.
xBlackMariahx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xBlackMariahx
April 24th, 2007 at 08:58pm
yeeeeeeeah.

That was more than slightly wierd.

Even if I was having that dream EVERY NIGHT, I wouldn't be posting it on a public forum, in big cap letters. And you're only twelve???
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
April 25th, 2007 at 01:38am
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand now we're being cyber-bullies. Why don't we wait for someone else to post a dream because this girl is either a daydreamer, making stuff up, or honestly has a problem and we need to leave her alone either way.
Kimsex
Addict
Kimsex

Mibba
April 25th, 2007 at 04:34pm
*changes topic quickly*

I had a dream not too too long ago where idk, it was really weird. I wasn't reallly IN the dream, but it was like I was watching it. Does that make any sense?

Anyway.
All I remember is that Billie Joe and Adrienne were in the kitchen and Jakob comes in with his knee all bloody because he fell down on the street and Adrienne is all calm about it and takes Jakob to get cleaned up and stop his crying, and Billie Joe is freaking out because of all the blood and stuff.

lmfao actually maybe I had it because that's how I imagine somthing like that would happen. It sounds like a pretty good one shot to me... Hmmm....
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
April 25th, 2007 at 04:38pm
Kimberlane:
*changes topic quickly*

I had a dream not too too long ago where idk, it was really weird. I wasn't reallly IN the dream, but it was like I was watching it. Does that make any sense?

Anyway.
All I remember is that Billie Joe and Adrienne were in the kitchen and Jakob comes in with his knee all bloody because he fell down on the street and Adrienne is all calm about it and takes Jakob to get cleaned up and stop his crying, and Billie Joe is freaking out because of all the blood and stuff.

lmfao actually maybe I had it because that's how I imagine somthing like that would happen. It sounds like a pretty good one shot to me... Hmmm....

lmfao aw i have dreams like that too lol
sprite269
Jackass
sprite269
May 1st, 2007 at 12:29pm
i had a dream in which billie joe was kising me , it was really good. i was really enjoying it and then i woke up Sad it funny how stupid i was though lol!Razz
Karla R.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Karla R.
May 2nd, 2007 at 11:20pm
TRUE M-I-N-O-R-T-Y:OMG I HAVE THE SAME DREAM EVERY NIGHT .....OK......IT ALL STARTS AT BILLIE JOES HOUSE AND I AM SITTING ON HIS BED AND HE WALKS OUT OF THE BATHROOM IN A MARRON CLOORED ROBE . THEN HE SAYS ARE U READY ...............NEXT HE JUMPS ON ME AND TAKES OFF HIS ROBE AND WE START HAVING SEX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEN THE SONG WHATSHERNAME STARTS PLAYING AND YA WE R STILL HAVING SEX !!!!! HE SAYS TO ME YOU ARE THE WHATSHERNAME .....NEXT HE SAYS I LOVE U !!!! AND THEN I WAKE UP.................AND GUSS WHAT ...........NO BILLIE JOE........THEN MY DAY GOES ON...........AND I AM STILL THINKING ABOUT BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG!!!!! .........NEXT I GO TO BED AND HAVE THE SAME DREAM !!!!!!!!!

omfg. I seriously fell off my chair laughing so hard.
But please, PLEASE do not ever do that again? I don't think I could stand to laugh that hard again.

Girl, you're crazy. I don't think billie joe likes little girls.
And he loves Adrienne, really go to psycologist
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
May 2nd, 2007 at 11:25pm
Karla please, we've moved on from that. We don't need to start it up again. Just let it go.
Billie's Baby 4 ever
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Billie's Baby 4 ever
May 4th, 2007 at 01:45pm
I had one were I got on this little row boat with this gal and then I looked across the lake we were in and I saw my brother standing on the shore. (He was supossed to get in the other row boat with these two guys) So me and that girl rowed on back to the shore. I asked my brother why he wasn't in the other boat and he said: Mike and Tre stole it. I looked out across the lake and I saw Mike and Tre rowing away! So the Girl yelles : Hey get your asses over here!!!!!!!!!!!! and then I woke up.
Billie's Baby 4 ever
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Billie's Baby 4 ever
May 4th, 2007 at 01:47pm
Karla R. I've had basicly the same dream! it was sorta R rated though. LOL!
ree-ee-annan
ree-ee-annan
May 4th, 2007 at 01:52pm
ive never had a BJ dream..i dont think.

actually, i think i did. it was about me going to meet the band and stuff, but it kinda fizzled out, coz it was one of those "before you wake up" dreams.

Smile
BillieJoezGurl
BillieJoezGurl
May 4th, 2007 at 05:50pm
The Fool On The Hill:
iamkiller:
EVERYONE WILL BE SURPRISED TO KNOW THAT I HAVE NEVER HAD A DREAM ABOUT BJ.

ME TOOOOO

I can't remember my dreams

Well last night I dreamt about my cute guitar teacher O_o
I do....But at my age....
theknitwhiz
Idiot
theknitwhiz
May 7th, 2007 at 02:32pm
fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! around the corner.
billiejoelover...x
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
billiejoelover...x
May 23rd, 2007 at 11:39am
i have loadz of dreams bout billie
Angelic Fruitcake
Angelic Fruitcake
May 23rd, 2007 at 12:54pm
Well.

Once I dreamt that I was walking along a corridor, clutching a load of clothes. I wanted somewhere to stay for the night, so I found this sort of dorm thing with a bunk bed and three other girls. After abit they started to really piss me off, so I left and tried to find some where else to sleep. They was another one of these dorm things next door, so I stood next to it and said "Hello". Billie popped his head out from behind the curtain and looked at me. I asked "Is there any room in there?" and he replied "Ohyes. Plenty" So I walked inside to find another bunk bed, a lot of fluffy pink pillows, and a load of guys. I know one of them was Tre, anyway. For some reason then I was only wearing jeans and a towel around my top half, so I asked Billie if there was anywhere I could go change. He showed me some sort of cubicle thing outside, where you have to hang up a towel around the edges to cover the sides. I started to get changed, and then suddenly the whole thing collapsed on me and Tre was standing over me grinning and holding a playing card. Then Billie appeared, and looked at us. Then he said "Tre, you dirty perv"

Yeah. Alot of my dreams dont make any sense whatsoever.
AND YES. I know its not just about Billie.
Green Day KERPLUNK!
Geek
Green Day KERPLUNK!
May 27th, 2007 at 08:41pm
I dreamed that I got my parents to drive me to Texas where we found Billie Joe's house and it was 2:00 in the morning and a werewolf was chasing us so we brokeinto his house and found Billie asleep on the couch. I woke him up and he said to go to sleep. so i laid down on the floor and fell asleep. the next morning we left and it was a my birthday and i had a bday party and he showed up and i was trying to hide my granny.
Register