Billie Joe Dreams

AuthorMessage
greendaysobsession
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
greendaysobsession
May 31st, 2007 at 03:28pm
yeah sometimes...and the dreams are so sweet i can tell them but than i need 3 pages or someting...so i rather not xD
JackSaySNO
Geek
JackSaySNO
June 1st, 2007 at 10:56pm
i just had another perverted dream with a Green Day member in it...th tre cool dream i had...remember...well it was the same exact thing, only with Billie Joe
Green Day KERPLUNK!
Geek
Green Day KERPLUNK!
June 3rd, 2007 at 01:05am
i had two billie joe dreams.

one was he came to my school dance and i spyed on him. (including in the bathroom)

another one was my friend played me Deadbeat Holiday on her ipod but My Chemical Romance was singing it. My friend said that they sounded better than Green Day because they used more high-tech recording stuff. so i was getting all mad and up in her face, when billie joe showed up wearing a black shirt and a red scarf, and he said, "hey i may be old-timey but my music will always be better!"
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
June 5th, 2007 at 02:17pm
I don't know why all my Green Day dreams have something to do with school, but they do. I was dreaming that it was my sweet sixteen party and Green Day was playing. And my dad told me they were there and I ran out to find them. I ran into the backyard of my old house and they were at this stage and then it turned into a table where they were all sitting. So I was like "wait here" and I brought back a bunch of stuff to sign, including a red t-shirt. Billie was doing all the signing. So the tshirt rips and Billie Joe brings out a sewing machine and he's showing me how to fix a ripped shirt...O_o. And that was mostly it.

And Billie Joe made a cameo appearance in another dream. I was in the kitchen of a fancy house and I saw Billie Joe looking all moody and WMU and tiny. So I was like "Hi" and he gave me an American Idol Working Class Hero dorksmile.

And later, he morphed into someone else (a guy with glasses and blue eyes named Ted) who I married and then divorced, while I was involved with some guy named Neil who was upset because of this and my friend Nat who liked Ted and called me arrogant and selfish...it was really weird dream.
black_hawk_2009
Idiot
black_hawk_2009

Mibba
June 6th, 2007 at 01:33pm
I had one where I was in a restaurant with my dad and brothers, and I saw Billie, Adie, Joey, and Jake walking across the room... I was stunned for a moment, and then I started to walk over to them, but they went into another room and I lost em...

Dammit, not even in my dreams...
black_hawk_2009
Idiot
black_hawk_2009

Mibba
June 6th, 2007 at 01:39pm
Green Day KERPLUNK!:
i had two billie joe dreams.

one was he came to my school dance and i spyed on him. (including in the bathroom)

another one was my friend played me Deadbeat Holiday on her ipod but My Chemical Romance was singing it. My friend said that they sounded better than Green Day because they used more high-tech recording stuff. so i was getting all mad and up in her face, when billie joe showed up wearing a black shirt and a red scarf, and he said, "hey i may be old-timey but my music will always be better!"

He he...
That it will... Wink
Green Day KERPLUNK!
Geek
Green Day KERPLUNK!
June 8th, 2007 at 03:08pm
I dreamed i was in a motel room and i found out that billie, mike, and tre were in the motel room next to me. So that night i broke into their room and found Billie asleep on the couch and Tre asleep in the bathtub....and i don't know where Mike was...but i knocked something over by accident and woke Billie up. he caught me and started screaming and then i woke up.
Green Day KERPLUNK!
Geek
Green Day KERPLUNK!
June 10th, 2007 at 11:39pm
last night i had a dream that someone gave me a quiz on Green Day and i made an A+
Green Day!
Geek
Green Day!
June 13th, 2007 at 10:48pm
Bat_Country_Chick:
One of my dreams is when he comes over to my house, and suprises me.

That's my dream too!!!! Mr. Green Razz Cool Dance!
Green Day KERPLUNK!
Geek
Green Day KERPLUNK!
June 14th, 2007 at 10:02am
I dreamed that I was at the Atlantis Hotel in the Bahamas and I learned from the maid that Billie was staying in the Michael Jackson Suite. In a gift shop there were plastic Billie Joe dolls. So I bought one and went to the waterslides and I saw Billie Joe sliding down the biggest waterslide. then we went to his room and totaly did it!
Green Day KERPLUNK!
Geek
Green Day KERPLUNK!
June 18th, 2007 at 09:22pm
i had the three again.

i was in Green Day, and so was Jimmy, Carl and Sheen. (from Jimmy Neutron) so we were goin door to door playing. kinda like christmas caroling!

I had a really LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG dream and Billie wasn't in it till the very end. at the end we were pushing Noah's Ark into the grand canyon. and billie and a few other people were looking into the canyon watching it fall. then i woke up.

The last one was Green Day was being interviewed on some show. there were two host. one was a girl named Sarah, and a guy named Tom. Billie and Mike were in white tuxes and tre was dressed as a priest. so anyway, as they were being interviewed tre kept hitting on the host, Sarah. enventually tre put on a dress and high heels and started prancing around the stage. then he started to wrestle with Sarah and they both fell down and started banging right there on stage. Tom, the other host, was just looking down like, "Sarah! What are you doing?!?!" and Mike and Billie were just laughing their head off! It was funny!
Laura_95
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Laura_95
June 25th, 2007 at 09:19am
Yeah...wen I was in Algarve (a place here in Portugal ^^) I was SOO adicted to Green Day that time!! =D (now I'm too xD)
And very times I dream'd with Billie! *.*

xD

Yeah, I know...I'm just 12.... '-.-

One Dream..that I don't remeber very well...but I know that I was with Billie near my (supost...'cause it was very differen xD) school, I was talking with him...and...then....(hey....I had a colleague that was a.... sorry the term...a bitch '-.-) and she (that colleague) was there and...give a slap on "my" Billie!! =\ I was so furious with her!!! =O x]

But some dreams after, me and Billie were very good friends! =D

And past sometimes I write some poetry about Billie Joe...Green Day.... well....strange things xD

=]
Joel McHale.
King For A Couple Of Days
Joel McHale.

Blog
June 26th, 2007 at 01:15am
My one was I wanted him to sign my shirt but I was like wearing a cross between a clown suit and 4 year olds feety pajamas byt he couldn't then all of a sudden I was in a red dress And BJ didn't have a sharpie and then I was Tres Date to something it was really weird....
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
June 30th, 2007 at 12:12am
I dreamed that Adie died.

Shocked
Green Day KERPLUNK!
Geek
Green Day KERPLUNK!
July 1st, 2007 at 07:30pm
My Temper Snaps:

Shocked

woah. how'd she die?
greendayfreak_917
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
greendayfreak_917
July 1st, 2007 at 08:03pm
i had mine a few nights ago. i actually was up on stage with them but it was wierd. billie was giving me the finger and laughing at me. so i gave him the finger back (i was laughing my fucking ass off) then i sang "welcome to paradise" with the entire band. i know it makes no sense at all but hey at least billie had his fine ass black hair. lol
define_normal
Banned
define_normal

Blog
July 1st, 2007 at 08:46pm
I dreamed that Tre, Mike, and Billie were at one of my track meets. Tre and Mike were cheering on the sprinters and getting really into it. lol I was like warming up and then Billie walked up to the track and grabbed a javelin and he was like, "How do you throw this thing?" The girl next to him was really good and she threw javelin. So then he throws it and it lands like 7 feet in front of him and he like, "Wha?" and scratches his head. Then I go and compete in long jump and when I get back, I can't find any of the Green Day members. So I go to the stadium exit and I see Billie and I walk up to him and I ask him for his autograph and he says,"Hold on. I need to go change. These clothes aren't that good of a disguise." Then I said,"Uh. Maybe cuz you're wearing your American Idiot gettup like you do in the posters and en concert..." Then he said,"Hey maybe you're right!" So he signs my shirt and hugs me then runs off. It was kinda strange....
Kimsex
Addict
Kimsex

Mibba
July 3rd, 2007 at 07:18pm
I had a nightmare last night!!
It started out really weird, with me IMing Tre and he was all depressed and didn't want to talk to me. And then Billie and I started playing Manhunt with Adrienne, but then we realized that she was actually trying to kill us. And we were playing it in my house, and right before I woke up I was rolling down a hill to escape and hide in the woods, and I was leaving BJ behind. Cheese It was scary!
Cr!Xa_Punkrocker!
Geek
Cr!Xa_Punkrocker!
July 10th, 2007 at 05:29am
Only dirty dreams of me and BJ... Smiley
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
July 10th, 2007 at 10:40pm
Green Day KERPLUNK!:
My Temper Snaps: