Mike's Current Dating Status

AuthorMessage
Ha Ha You're Dead504
King For A Couple Of Days
Ha Ha You're Dead504

Mibba
September 9th, 2008 at 08:16pm
BASICALLY, we need to figure out where Mike was in this moment and then we shall know the general location of Brittney...

Come to think of it, do we even have any DEFINITE pics of her/her and Mike at that New Year's event?
netty
Geek
netty
September 10th, 2008 at 12:25am
CurlyFries
Idiot
CurlyFries

Mibba
September 10th, 2008 at 12:37am
saved that pic onto my photobucket. Thanks
Ha Ha You're Dead504
Ha Ha You're Dead504

Mibba
September 10th, 2008 at 12:06pm
netty:

Not exactly the moment I was thinking of...

If that's why you posted it. *shrugs*
netty
Geek
netty
September 10th, 2008 at 01:28pm
I didnt post that to show the moment... just to show that all three were there. its seemed that them all being there was in doubt. the guys played there. whether Brittany was there I dont have a clue.
Ha Ha You're Dead504
Ha Ha You're Dead504

Mibba
September 10th, 2008 at 01:55pm
netty:
I didnt post that to show the moment... just to show that all three were there. its seemed that them all being there was in doubt. the guys played there. whether Brittany was there I dont have a clue.

Not at all, on my part! I have video from a couple different parts of that night and lots of lovely Mike pics too. I just recall that I never did see Brittney there and I thought that interesting.

On a sperate note...I keep noticing her name being mispelled and it bugs me. I apologize, though. Today's not the best day for me, and I tend to be an smart ass when it comes to writing/vocabulary/spelling...

SO for the record...

It's B-R-I-T-T-N-E-Y...just to clarify. Sorry...carry on. Shifty
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
September 10th, 2008 at 02:55pm
lmfao okay! I'll spell it right from now on. B-R-I-T-T-N-E-Y! BRITTNEY!!!

And for the record, I don't think she was at that event. I haven't seen any pictures of her and Mike at that event. I believe they were probably still in the light dating mode then. Not having a baby or engaged, girlfriend boyfriend thing. Very Happy
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
September 10th, 2008 at 05:09pm
Ha Ha You're Dead504:
BASICALLY, we need to figure out where Mike was in this moment and then we shall know the general location of Brittney...

Come to think of it, do we even have any DEFINITE pics of her/her and Mike at that New Year's event?
There are no pictures of her and him that are clear, but I've always just assumed it's her because it's her clothing style and hair type really. Also, you can see Mike's bass poking out beside her in that picture, so it looks to me they're kissing as it's new years.
Ha Ha You're Dead504
Ha Ha You're Dead504

Mibba
September 10th, 2008 at 07:12pm
Rambling Rose:
lmfao okay! I'll spell it right from now on. B-R-I-T-T-N-E-Y! BRITTNEY!!!

And for the record, I don't think she was at that event. I haven't seen any pictures of her and Mike at that event. I believe they were probably still in the light dating mode then. Not having a baby or engaged, girlfriend boyfriend thing. Very Happy

Ha ha, yeah...that, "Hey wanna go to dinner?" "Ok, sure." and then "I had a nice time. We should do it again." "Yeah, how 'bout luch next week?" lmfao.

ALTHOUGH...she was at the AI release party (if I'm correct) and that had to be before this, right?

And thank you. I notice everyone spelling it A-N-Y. I thought I'd throw in Mike'sarm there because that's the absolute most accurate proof. Her name on his arm! Unless he accidently had it spelled wrong, but I don't think they'd still be together if that had happened. tehe
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
September 10th, 2008 at 07:30pm
lmfao
Yeah, that kinda dating.
She might have been busy that night, who knows! She could have been sick, she could have been out of town... the list goes on and on.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
September 11th, 2008 at 01:43pm
Guys, they had been going out for a couple of months at that time Coolio It's a bit more than just fooling around, I would imagine. And even if they were just fooling around, it was just a party really. I can imagine Mike would invite her to it because it's New Years and what do people do at New Years? They kiss.
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
September 11th, 2008 at 02:52pm
Boobmeister:
Guys, they had been going out for a couple of months at that time Coolio It's a bit more than just fooling around, I would imagine. And even if they were just fooling around, it was just a party really. I can imagine Mike would invite her to it because it's New Years and what do people do at New Years? They kiss.

yeah, I'm just saying she probably wasn't there because she must have a life!
Ha Ha You're Dead504
Ha Ha You're Dead504

Mibba
September 11th, 2008 at 02:55pm
Boobmeister:

I know, I know...it was just a funny thing to think about.
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
October 7th, 2008 at 11:02am
Awwwsh I love that picture of all of them in the white shirts!

Smiley
nadroj
Geek
nadroj

Mibba Blog
January 5th, 2009 at 10:11am
TresFine:
is that brittney in the white behind adrienne

Boobmeister:

I believe that might be Brittney, though, in the right under snoop's arm given how close she is to Mike Coolio

lmfao The first one is, I forget her name but she's a VJ for MTV she's going out with Jessica Simpsons X Husband.

The second picture os of A different Girl, That could be Brittney
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
January 5th, 2009 at 07:20pm
whatserekim:

lmfao The first one is, I forget her name but she's a VJ for MTV she's going out with Jessica Simpsons X Husband.

Not that it matters, but I think her name's Vanessa M...it'sonthetipofmytongue... Millano??? She's dating Nick Lachey....
CurlyFries
Idiot
CurlyFries

Mibba
January 9th, 2009 at 02:34am
Uh..ok?
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
January 10th, 2009 at 12:31pm
whatserekim:
TresFine:
is that brittney in the white behind adrienne

Boobmeister:

I believe that might be Brittney, though, in the right under snoop's arm given how close she is to Mike Coolio

It's kinda funny how in both pics they're under snoop's arm.

Anyway. Since they just had a baby you'd think he'd be dating/engaged to Brittney.
TresFine
TresFine
March 20th, 2009 at 04:48am
i found this weird but kinda interesting i was doing a random searh for new brittney cade pics
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/thedishrag/2008/11/no-sooner-did-p.html
Paris Hilton's new presidential video with Martin Sheen ... didn't benji madden used to date brittney cade who is currently datting mike dirnt of green day ...
TresFine
TresFine
March 20th, 2009 at 05:18am

haha i love how all you can see is just his butt
Register