Mike's Current Dating Status

AuthorMessage
Jello Biafra.
Falling In Love With The Board
Jello Biafra.

Blog
March 20th, 2009 at 12:50pm
TresFine:
i found this weird but kinda interesting i was doing a random searh for new brittney cade pics
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/thedishrag/2008/11/no-sooner-did-p.html
Paris Hilton's new presidential video with Martin Sheen ... didn't benji madden used to date brittney cade who is currently datting mike dirnt of green day ...

I'm pretty sure she didn't date either one of the Maddens, or any other rockstar for that matter. Coolio
Jello Biafra.
Falling In Love With The Board
Jello Biafra.

Blog
March 20th, 2009 at 09:11pm
Con
SorryMa
King For A Couple Of Days
SorryMa

Mibba
March 23rd, 2009 at 01:55pm
Theres something going round the idiot club - i can't remember who it was but they were saying Mike and Brittney got married on the 14th March.
Theres pictures somewhere apparently.
I don't know if this is true or not but it's quite likely.
Last Of The Rebels
Idiot
Last Of The Rebels
March 23rd, 2009 at 03:21pm
They did get married, we just need the pictures...
every GD site out there has confirmed when I've asked.
But apparently "Mike does not want the pictures released" or so this girl on the IC said when SHE got to see the pictures >.>
I just want to see Brittney's dress and Mike's tux and the whole cute 'I do' ness.....

And that picture is STUNNING -points up- Brit looks gorgeous and Mike looks edible
nadroj
Geek
nadroj

Mibba Blog
March 23rd, 2009 at 04:01pm
henderson_dirnt:
They did get married, we just need the pictures...
every GD site out there has confirmed when I've asked.
But apparently "Mike does not want the pictures released" or so this girl on the IC said when SHE got to see the pictures >.>
I just want to see Brittney's dress and Mike's tux and the whole cute 'I do' ness.....

And that picture is STUNNING -points up- Brit looks gorgeous and Mike looks edible

I agree so much, I just wanna see the dress she wore
Ha Ha You're Dead504
Ha Ha You're Dead504

Mibba
March 23rd, 2009 at 05:49pm
OH MY GOODNESS! Everytime there's new Mike and Brittney news, I always get funny images in my head. Like this one:

Mike-- Hey Brit, when should we have the wedding? Aren't you excited? I'm excited!
Brit--*drumming fingers in annoyance*
Mike-- Wh-what? You don't wanna get married no more? *cries*
Brit-- Oh, it's not that, it's just that we can't now CAUSE YOUR STUPID SELF IMPREGNATED ME!
Mike-- Oh...heh...my bad...
Brit--- Yes, your bad! Now we have to wait cause I'll be too fat to fit in my dress!!!

And then later after Brixton is born:

Mike-- Ok, now that you're not fat and pregnant no more, let's get married!!!
Brit--- *death glare*

Anywho, I love them, and I know if I see pictures that he didn't want released, I'll feel super guilty, but I still want to see them but...GAH, MIXED EMOTIONS!!! Aleckz
Last Of The Rebels
Idiot
Last Of The Rebels
March 23rd, 2009 at 06:13pm
Ha Ha You're Dead504:
OH MY GOODNESS! Everytime there's new Mike and Brittney news, I always get funny images in my head. Like this one:

Mike-- Hey Brit, when should we have the wedding? Aren't you excited? I'm excited!
Brit-- Oh, it's not that, it's just that we can't now CAUSE YOUR STUPID SELF IMPREGNATED ME!
Brit--- Yes, your bad! Now we have to wait cause I'll be too fat to fit in my dress!!!

Brit--- *death glare*

Anywho, I love them, and I know if I see pictures that he didn't want released, I'll feel super guilty, but I still want to see them but...GAH, MIXED EMOTIONS!!! Aleckz

LMFAO!
That made me laugh so hard!!! Ahahahhahahahaha oh man<33333

but if Mike released a picture of his newborn son, I don't think the wedding is as big of a deal as that -prods adorable Brixton-
AliLynn
Geek
AliLynn
March 23rd, 2009 at 07:22pm
yeah that doesn't make much sence...well better respect the wishes of The Dirnt....OMG it just hit me, Brittney is like Mrs.Dirnt now Shocked Clap
Ha Ha You're Dead504
Ha Ha You're Dead504

Mibba
March 23rd, 2009 at 08:04pm
henderson_dirnt:
Ha Ha You're Dead504:

Brit--- *death glare*

LMFAO!
That made me laugh so hard!!! Ahahahhahahahaha oh man<33333

but if Mike released a picture of his newborn son, I don't think the wedding is as big of a deal as that -prods adorable Brixton-

Here's the only logic that I see in that...with Brittney, A LOT of people at one point didn't like her and had (completely illogical) skepticisms about her. I even saw a hate video on youtube about her one time...so, it's plausible to assume that they could recieve bad comments from the pics, whereas Brixton was (and still is) a cute and innocent baby, and one would get a lot of criticsm is one commented badly about a baby.

Faith
I don't know, that's the only sense I can make out of it, so maybe that was his mindset. It's a longshot theory, but oh well.

OMG, random thought: Little baby Brixton in a baby tux!!! Hug GZA
nadroj
Geek
nadroj

Mibba Blog
March 23rd, 2009 at 09:38pm
if people don't like Brittney thats their thing, But they need to lay off Brixton. I think he's cute from that one picture Very Happy
and he never did anything, people who dislike Brixton are idiots
Last Of The Rebels
Idiot
Last Of The Rebels
March 24th, 2009 at 12:03am
Wait who doesn't like Brixton -blinks-

But I see your point in the Brittney thing. That's horrible though, that Mike has to deal with people hating his new wife. Poor boy ]=
I just really hope they release the pictures... I want to see her in the dress [:
CurlyFries
Idiot
CurlyFries

Mibba
March 24th, 2009 at 01:44am
I want Mike to be happy, and both Brix and Brit are beautiful. I'm SOOO happy for him, he deserves it bc he's been through a lot of shit.
Ha Ha You're Dead504
Ha Ha You're Dead504

Mibba
March 24th, 2009 at 09:12am
henderson_dirnt:
Wait who doesn't like Brixton -blinks-[:

No one. That's the point. No one's gonna insult an innocent baby! (not without being labeled an asshole forever) So that being the reason he may feel more comfortable releasing a pic of his baby, but not his wedding.

Just a simple pic of the 3 boys and of Brit in her dress will be fine...and of the baby in a baby tux. (ooo, I can't get over that image. OMGyes )
Last Of The Rebels
Idiot
Last Of The Rebels
March 24th, 2009 at 11:34am
Oh man I really want to see those pictures >.<
Somehow, I feel more anxious to see Brittney in her dress... we've all seen the boys in tux's. I dunno.
I have faith someone will leak them eventually.
Ha Ha You're Dead504
Ha Ha You're Dead504

Mibba
March 24th, 2009 at 12:10pm
But it'd be a BABY tux. Aww...it just sounds adorable to me.
Last Of The Rebels
Idiot
Last Of The Rebels
March 24th, 2009 at 01:26pm
Haha I know. Brixton is adorable<3333
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
March 24th, 2009 at 02:56pm
I don't know. I like to see people's wedding pictures and everything, but it's Mike! If he wants to let us see them, he'd release them. Maybe it's just a wicked busy time in his life, I mean, they just had Brixton last year, the album's coming out in less than two months and somehow in between all of that, they found time to get married (possibly)! Give him a break! It's his life, he'll do what he wants! Besides, we don't have to have to see them, do we? Can't we just all be happy that he's happy?
nadroj
Geek
nadroj

Mibba Blog
March 24th, 2009 at 03:50pm
I can live with out seeing the pictures, But I would love to see them Very Happy

and I know some one who dosn't like Brixton.
She's not an ass hole by any means, but She really hates Brittney
Ha Ha You're Dead504
Ha Ha You're Dead504

Mibba
March 24th, 2009 at 04:01pm
If it's a legit reason, then that's their opinion, as long as it's not ridiculous like, "They're faking the relationship to make his ex-wife jealous." That's stupid, immature, and I hated that debate with a passion.
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
March 24th, 2009 at 04:04pm
I really want to see her dress too.
Some reason i can imagine it being totally out of the ordinary and cool Very Happy
Register