Nine inch nails

AuthorMessage
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
July 23rd, 2006 at 12:00pm
I have a really, really proper friend, but she totally uderstands my wacked out mind (*shrugs* I dunno, she's just funky like that*) and she's at camp right now. I was bored the other day so I sent her a letter written on the back of a full page print out of the red robe picture just because she would be totally horrified by it. lol, can't wait to tease her about that. It's a joke between my other friend and I too, the red robe picture, so my other friend was in on it too and she almost fell over laughing Laughing
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 14th, 2007 at 01:53pm
Somebody made another thread for NIN and it reminded me that we actually have one.
People like NIN, so I am officially bumping this because its so dead it hurts me o-o

I saw NIN last month. It was great. I'm looking forward to Year Zero.
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
King For A Couple Of Days
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
March 14th, 2007 at 02:35pm
Bloodraine:
I've always wanted to see them live. Lucky. Cheese
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
March 14th, 2007 at 05:08pm
The Downward Spiral scares the shit out of me. Its a brilliant album; simply class nearly the whole way through... but its so dark and meaningful that yeah... it's scary.

I liked the last record, With Teeth, too and I might get the new one if I can afford it.
SurVi.vali.SM
Idiot
SurVi.vali.SM
March 18th, 2007 at 09:05pm
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda:
Bloodraine:
I've always wanted to see them live. Lucky. Cheese

Saw them on Feb 28th

SUPERB.
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
March 21st, 2007 at 07:15am
Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds!! Dance
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
King For A Couple Of Days
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
March 21st, 2007 at 04:01pm
I had a rather strange dream last night.

Trent came to my house, and in order to hang out with him, you had to go in a cage and confess your sins. Dno So I got stuck in the middle of saying a prayer, but he wasn't listening, so I came out and we talked the rest of the day.

I never have dreams with famous people in them, so wtf? My interpretation, is that Trent is God. Aleckz lmfao lmfao
Register