Basket Case
I R Teh Pwn
July 6th, 2006 at 05:48am
i don't like most of the bands this year Sad
Fink.
Geek
Fink.
July 6th, 2006 at 05:49am
i wanna go see from first to last. aparently theyre not coming to vancouver. but they will. i'll force them. & neither is billy talent =[ but no matter i saw them 6 days ago. yeah im gonna see FFTL, AFI & NOFX & i can't remember who else is going that i wanna see but yeah =]
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
July 6th, 2006 at 06:27am
I R Teh Pwn:
Neither do I Sad

I'm going for 8 bands out of 87 Shocked
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
July 6th, 2006 at 06:31am
Flaming Phalanges!:
There's a band called Patent Pending playing on Warped, they're only a diddy band but they're really good and you should really check them out. They're a sort of Ska Rock type thing and they're oh so awesome.

Oh and their bassist is proper lovely, he sent me some stuff because I left them crazy comments on their myspace, hahaha.
They're playing? Surprised
I never knew that.
Less Than Jack
Falling In Love With The Board
Less Than Jack
July 6th, 2006 at 02:31pm
Fink.:
i wanna go see from first to last. aparently theyre not coming to vancouver. but they will. i'll force them. & neither is billy talent =[ but no matter i saw them 6 days ago. yeah im gonna see FFTL, AFI & NOFX & i can't remember who else is going that i wanna see but yeah =]
AFI is only doing select dates.
Franny.
Franny.
July 6th, 2006 at 02:33pm
I R Teh Pwn:

same. i'm going for like afi, anti-flag, and the casualties. but we can get all that free stuffs!!
freedumb
Idiot
freedumb
July 6th, 2006 at 02:38pm
I really want to go but there not coming anywhere near where I live and I'm to lazy to go to where they're going...
the unpolished rake
Jackass
the unpolished rake
July 6th, 2006 at 04:10pm
WTF.
AFI, FFTL (they cancelled the whole tour, but whatev) and gatsby's american dream AND the fall of troy (who also cancelled, NO!!) aren't playing my date.
that is POOP.
I NEED TO SEE JADE AGAIN!!
he promised. ;_;
stilinski
King For A Couple Of Days
stilinski

Blog
July 6th, 2006 at 04:39pm
I was really sad for The Fall of Troy. T_T

I'd love to see them so bad. ;;_;;
the unpolished rake
Jackass
the unpolished rake
July 6th, 2006 at 07:46pm
44. Caliber Bea.:
I was really sad for The Fall of Troy. T_T

I'd love to see them so bad. ;;_;;

ME TOO!! they're playing a free show in an hour.. a FREE show....... on the other side of the country, like, seattle or something. I am in... NY. -sobs-
Chuck Solo;
Geek
Chuck Solo;
July 6th, 2006 at 08:31pm
i wanted to go see:
aiden
anti-flag
fftl
nofx
afi
the living end
rise against
less than jake

and uh.......other bands but i didnt get to go which was a bummer. and it sucked that from first to last canceled well i hope sonny's surgery goes fine
romantic_nightmare
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
romantic_nightmare
July 6th, 2006 at 08:51pm
I'm soo pissed, this summer sucks. I had a chance to meet My Chem...but I had to go on vaca. Then I got invited to Warped Tour, but I'm also on vacation! Aghh! I wanted to see Aiden and Anti-Flag soo badly
Defying Gravity
Geek
Defying Gravity
July 21st, 2006 at 12:28pm
i'm going to charlotte, nc on Aug. 8th. i don't know if it'll top last years, b/c that's when me and my friends got to meet and go on stage with Fall Out Boy. this year I'm looking forward to:
Motion City Soundtrack
The Academy Is...
Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
Rise Against
Cartel
and more

I'm disappointed b/c FFTL probably won't be there because Sonny had a throat problem and they had to leave. GET WELL SOON, SONNY!! They still kicked ass on Black Clouds and Underdogs.
Bored To Death
Jackass
Bored To Death
July 21st, 2006 at 12:36pm
I want to go... I might go
if I do i'm going to the one in Virginia Beach
in_paradise_with_st_jimmy
in_paradise_with_st_jimmy

Mibba Blog
July 21st, 2006 at 12:38pm
Me and a couple of my friends want to go, especially because they know most of the bands that are playing and I'm trying to find some new bands. August 3 is the date for the concert we can go to, we just have to get tickets. haha And find someone to go with us. There are actually still tickets left, so whenever we make it final, we're gonna have an ass load of fun. Cool
steady riot.
King For A Couple Of Days
steady riot.
July 21st, 2006 at 12:46pm
23 days until Warped -feels cool- Can't wait to see Anti-Flag... hope they play O.I.L or Spaz's house destruction party X]

I know they probably won't >.<;
Kenskeet
Jackass
Kenskeet

Mibba
July 21st, 2006 at 01:08pm
Warped kicked ass in San Antonio. there was almost a riot tho, cuz they weren't letting ppl into the GA part. but i finally got in. and when AFI played, everybody freaked out and wanted to see them.i got stuck behind a fat guy, who kept almost sitting on me. I'm not exactly "big" and i was about to go down, when some very nice strangers offered to mosh me out. once in the security part, i made eye-contact w/ Davey *sighs like a teenie*. i also grabbed Wil, from Aiden. he almost broke my fingers.it was nice.and for most of the concert, i was 1 person and a securit pit away from the stage. it was sooooo fun.
Jessica The Beat.
Geek
Jessica The Beat.
July 21st, 2006 at 01:50pm
Pneumonia Hawk.:
You're the person from Nove Scotia, eh?

Retard

Yeah, so, I'm not going anymore.
Two people decided not to go. So the cost went up for the rest of us, and now we can't afford it.
I'll never forgive them.
Mellon * Collie
Geek
Mellon * Collie
July 21st, 2006 at 03:06pm
i'm going this saturday Very Happy well, next saturday, i mean. but just to see billy talent, anti-flag, and the casualties. i either dont like or havent heard of any of the other bands on the tour. and it's something to do. plus, nathan wants to see nofx, so i'll see them with him even though i hate them. he just owes me an mxpx concert now.
Bored To Death
Jackass
Bored To Death
July 27th, 2006 at 03:36pm
yo! do you guys know if they sell tickets at the gate?
Register