Rise Against

AuthorMessage
Forever~Fallen
Geek
Forever~Fallen
November 14th, 2006 at 02:30am
No. It's because you didn't state why it sucked in your opinion.

so if i got on here and said "i think they're awesome" you wouldn't question me why i think that way? what's the difference? w/e i don't care anymore Laughing
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
November 14th, 2006 at 07:29pm
Did any of you guys watch the making of thing at mp3.com? (link's posted above if your curious)
I seriously started cracking up when they were finally able to start knocking stuff over, "I've been waiting all night to do this."
I've always kinda wanted to knock over a rack of TVs....

I might, keyword here 'might,' be able to get to the Chicago show on Dec 15, although every day my chances change, one day it looks like it'll happen, the next day it doesn't. Are any of you guys going to the Chicago one? Or the Milwake (sp?) one since it's like close by and just like a day before?

*edit* for all of you who don't live in the US and MTV won't let you watch Prayer on your computer here is the youtube link for the video, enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ltWrSrVUBU

thanks Anarchist
whatsername48417
Geek
whatsername48417
November 14th, 2006 at 07:48pm
my sister supposaly fav band is rise agianst and she cant even name 3 song by them...she thinks she is kool...but she aint
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
King For A Couple Of Days
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
November 18th, 2006 at 04:40pm
w00t w00t Concert tonight. I'm leaving in twenty minutes. OMGyes
love.
love.
November 18th, 2006 at 09:58pm
I LOVE THEM! they are great.
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
November 19th, 2006 at 10:49am
Show last night was amazing. I'll post the setlist a little later when I'm sure I've got all the songs on it. Very Happy

Oh, by the way, they closed the night if any of you chaps wanted to know, since they alternate.
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
November 19th, 2006 at 11:15am
Electrocore Panda.:
Show last night was amazing. I'll post the setlist a little later when I'm sure I've got all the songs on it. Very Happy

Oh, by the way, they closed the night if any of you chaps wanted to know, since they alternate.

Where was the one you went to? And thanks for clearing that up, people have been arguing about that over at Streetwise.
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
November 19th, 2006 at 11:27am
Jimmy's Kid:
Electrocore Panda.:

Where was the one you went to? And thanks for clearing that up, people have been arguing about that over at Streetwise.
Worcester, Massachusetts at the Palladium.
steady riot.
steady riot.
November 19th, 2006 at 12:01pm
Last night Rise against was on the punk show Cool [It's a canadian show on much music] It was from the Barrie Warped tour. They talked to Tim... he rambled about his friends at warped... billy Talent, Against me!, Anti-Flag & Thursday Cool
Then they played Give it all. It was at 11pm... I was moshing on my bed to it lmfao
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
November 20th, 2006 at 02:35pm
OKAY SET LIST. OMGyes

(not in order)

Paper Wings
State of the Union
Life Less Frightening
Give It All
Like the Angel
Blood to Bleed
Chamber the Cartridge
Injection
Prayer of the Refugee
Drones
The Good Left Undone
Survive

Encore!
Ohio (Crosby, Stills, & Nash acoustic cover)
Swing Life Away
Dancing for Rain
Ready to Fall

YASEXRLY. ~~
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
November 20th, 2006 at 09:24pm
They played Paper Wings? agh....love that song.

Ok, so I've finally decided; I don't give a flying fuck anymore, I'm sneaking out Dec 15 and driving to Chicago and driving back that night and claiming I was at a friends house. *crosses fingers* I just hope Mapquest is right...hmmm...I think I'll go buy some maps just in case. I'll have to blare music since it's like a 6 hour drive from here....oh and I think I have a four hour swim team practice the next day. lmfao that should be interesting
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
November 21st, 2006 at 03:19pm
Jimmy's Kid:
They played Paper Wings? agh....love that song.

Ok, so I've finally decided; I don't give a flying fuck anymore, I'm sneaking out Dec 15 and driving to Chicago and driving back that night and claiming I was at a friends house. *crosses fingers* I just hope Mapquest is right...hmmm...I think I'll go buy some maps just in case. I'll have to blare music since it's like a 6 hour drive from here....oh and I think I have a four hour swim team practice the next day. lmfao that should be interesting
Haha good luck with that. My arm still absolutely kills from all that moshing or something. And my ribs...ugh. Definitely worth it though!

And yeah, I got all excited-like when they played Paper Wings. Very Happy
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
November 23rd, 2006 at 02:32pm
It'd be really great if all you guys could help out with this, there is a video thing that won't unlock for everyone until the page gets a certain amount of hits. Right now it seems like only the Steetwise people know about it, and since there really aren't that many people over there I'm aking you guys to just spare us five seconds and click on this link to help us out. Any help is much appreciated Smile
http://riseagainst.streetwise.com/unlockvideo/
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
November 23rd, 2006 at 02:58pm
Just clicked on it. Very Happy
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
November 23rd, 2006 at 03:24pm
Electrocore Panda.:
Just clicked on it. Very Happy

Thank you! *gives cookies*
lmfao this is pathetic how slowly it's going, there have been about ten hits in the past two hours, and I'm only getting more and more curious about what it is!
steady riot.
steady riot.
November 23rd, 2006 at 03:41pm
Jimmy's Kid:
It'd be really great if all you guys could help out with this, there is a video thing that won't unlock for everyone until the page gets a certain amount of hits. Right now it seems like only the Steetwise people know about it, and since there really aren't that many people over there I'm aking you guys to just spare us five seconds and click on this link to help us out. Any help is much appreciated Smile

Ha, I'm a member on there.. i barely ever go on though! Whats the video of, anyway?
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
November 23rd, 2006 at 03:47pm
Baby, I'm an Anarchist:
Jimmy's Kid:

Ha, I'm a member on there.. i barely ever go on though! Whats the video of, anyway?

No clue, but it's just getting me more and more annoyed that I don't know! There is some speculation that it might be some more clips from the DVD coming out Dec 5th, but it'll probably end up being a not so intresting let down...but whatever....I'm curious.
steady riot.
steady riot.
November 23rd, 2006 at 03:56pm
I'm very curious too!
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
November 23rd, 2006 at 04:32pm
Baby, I'm an Anarchist:
I'm very curious too!

Oh, I just noticed your ava, yeah, that was one of the scariest twenty seconds of my life while that picture was loading lmfao
steady riot.
steady riot.
November 23rd, 2006 at 04:43pm
lmfao same XD
Register