Rise Against

AuthorMessage
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
November 27th, 2006 at 10:07pm
if you guys get bored there's a cute little game that was just posted on RA.com about saving bunnies from labs. I kinda suck at it.

Oh, and again, just please click on the link posted above to help get the counter up so the video* will be unlocked soon!

*edit* see previous page for info
Deadboy
Geek
Deadboy

Mibba Blog
December 1st, 2006 at 03:21pm
righteous band. the vocals rock my tube socks. hehehe
wish_i_was_adie
Jackass
wish_i_was_adie

Mibba
December 1st, 2006 at 06:45pm
Rise Against is a great band. I can't wait to see them live in February.
Jersey
King For A Couple Of Days
Jersey
December 7th, 2006 at 04:42pm
wish_i_was_adie:
Rise Against is a great band
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
December 7th, 2006 at 08:56pm
So, anyone have the DVD, Generation Lost, that came out on Dec 5th? I haven't gotten a chance to get it yet, but I hear it's pretty good except that it's lacking the live stuff.
steady riot.
steady riot.
December 8th, 2006 at 03:17pm
Jimmy's Kid:
So, anyone have the DVD, Generation Lost, that came out on Dec 5th? I haven't gotten a chance to get it yet, but I hear it's pretty good except that it's lacking the live stuff.

I think my Mom got it for me. I was talking to her on the phone and she said she got me a "music DVD that just came out" So. yeah. XD
Bury Me in Black.™
Idiot
Bury Me in Black.™
December 8th, 2006 at 03:20pm
I love Rise Against. I'm just starting to get into them, though.

I'm going to see them live with Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and My Chemical Romance in a week. Very Happy
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
December 8th, 2006 at 05:06pm
Three Cheers for Tyranny:
I love Rise Against. I'm just starting to get into them, though.

I'm going to see them live with Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and My Chemical Romance in a week. Very Happy
Look forward to an awesome time. tehe
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
December 25th, 2006 at 06:39pm
Apparently Rise Against is going to be opening for My Chemical Romance. Personally, I think it's a pity RA isn't headlining their own tour, they're big enough to, but whatever. Some of the presales have already sold out (I helped out with that Wink). Unfortunately this means that they'll also be in arenas the whole time too. I don't think it's the best idea for them to be opening for MCR, what do you guys think about it?
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
December 25th, 2006 at 06:54pm
I LOVE Rise Against.
I'm seeing them in Feb.
Can't fucking wait.
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
December 25th, 2006 at 06:57pm
MINDFREAK;; Tig:
I LOVE Rise Against.
I'm seeing them in Feb.
Can't fucking wait.

I'm going to one in Feb too, mines the Cleveland one (fucking finally).
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
December 25th, 2006 at 07:25pm
Jimmy's Kid:
MINDFREAK;; Tig:
I LOVE Rise Against.
I'm seeing them in Feb.
Can't fucking wait.

I'm going to one in Feb too, mines the Cleveland one (fucking finally).

Sweeet.
Toronto one for me.
steady riot.
steady riot.
December 26th, 2006 at 12:15am
Jimmy's Kid:
Apparently Rise Against is going to be opening for My Chemical Romance. Personally, I think it's a pity RA isn't headlining their own tour, they're big enough to, but whatever. Some of the presales have already sold out (I helped out with that Wink). Unfortunately this means that they'll also be in arenas the whole time too. I don't think it's the best idea for them to be opening for MCR, what do you guys think about it?

I think it's hilarious. Seriously, the majority of MCR fans are like... 9 year olds that aren't very... educated on hardcore bands. When rise against comes on, and if they're in the pitts, ... lmfao it's going to be funny.

Mhm. Has anyone seen their new DVD? I got it today. I loooove it. Cool
And Feb 2nd is sloooowllly coming. Cassie
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
December 27th, 2006 at 04:07pm
Baby, I'm an Anarchist:
Jimmy's Kid:

I think it's hilarious. Seriously, the majority of MCR fans are like... 9 year olds that aren't very... educated on hardcore bands. When rise against comes on, and if they're in the pitts, ... lmfao it's going to be funny.

Mhm. Has anyone seen their new DVD? I got it today. I loooove it. Cool
And Feb 2nd is sloooowllly coming. Cassie

Yeah, I like the DVD, but I agree with the critics that it could use some more live stuff. And trust me, you're not the only one thinking their tour situation is odd. On the Streetwise boards people are pissed off (gotta admit I'm not very happy either), very few are actually happy about it which is a shame since it's really not anything to do with them, it's just where they'll be, but it still sucks.
Radiobaghdad
Geek
Radiobaghdad
January 2nd, 2007 at 05:52pm
Hi!. . . sorry to bother but i've something to ask . . ... i'm not a big fan of Rise Against but i hate going to shows without knowing any of a band's lyrics.. the thing is that i'm going to the Moneen, Anti-Flag, Rise Against and Billy Talent tour in February because i'm a hardcore A-F fan but i'm not deeply into RA so i wanna know if a fan here could tell me which songs they are willing to play. . . like: what will their set list will barely look like?

thank you in advance for your answer(s) Smile
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
January 3rd, 2007 at 02:29pm
Radiobaghdad:
Hi!. . . sorry to bother but i've something to ask . . ... i'm not a big fan of Rise Against but i hate going to shows without knowing any of a band's lyrics.. the thing is that i'm going to the Moneen, Anti-Flag, Rise Against and Billy Talent tour in February because i'm a hardcore A-F fan but i'm not deeply into RA so i wanna know if a fan here could tell me which songs they are willing to play. . . like: what will their set list will barely look like?

This was what they played the last time I saw them.

Paper Wings
State of the Union
Life Less Frightening
Give It All
Like the Angel
Blood to Bleed
Chamber the Cartridge
Injection
Prayer of the Refugee
Drones
The Good Left Undone
Survive

Encore!
Ohio (Crosby, Stills, & Nash acoustic cover)
Swing Life Away
Dancing for Rain
Ready to Fall
folkin' around.
folkin' around.
January 3rd, 2007 at 05:14pm
I'm seeing them in Feb. with My Chemical Romance. Dammit, I like them but I don't know any of the lyrics. Now I'm worried. haha well not too much. :B
Radiobaghdad
Geek
Radiobaghdad
January 3rd, 2007 at 06:25pm
Francais-core Panda:
Radiobaghdad:

Paper Wings
State of the Union
Life Less Frightening
Give It All
Like the Angel
Blood to Bleed
Chamber the Cartridge
Injection
Prayer of the Refugee
Drones
The Good Left Undone
Survive

Encore!
Swing Life Away
Dancing for Rain
Ready to Fall

thank you so much!! Hail
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
January 3rd, 2007 at 07:34pm
Francais-core Panda:

Paper Wings
State of the Union
Life Less Frightening
Give It All
Like the Angel
Blood to Bleed
Chamber the Cartridge
Injection
Prayer of the Refugee
Drones
The Good Left Undone
Survive

Encore!
Swing Life Away
Dancing for Rain
Ready to Fall

Really? Wow...major lack of RPM & Unraveling stuff there, such a pity. Oh well, what can you can do?
Yeah thats me...
Geek
Yeah thats me...

Mibba Blog
January 3rd, 2007 at 07:45pm
rise against i heard them at warped tour when i was sitting in the parking lot they were the last band i heard before we left.

they are the shizz
Register