They're amazing live..
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
July 8th, 2006 at 01:09pm
Boiled Frogs.:
Swing Life Away live

They're amazing live..

lmfao < is what I did the first time I heard that song. I thought it was a spoof or something cause they've never put anything out like that, then I was like oh, ok, I guess this isn't that bad, even if it sounds nothing like them....

on another note; bought Sufferer and the Witness on the 4th, love love love it! They got a different producer and went back to a slightly rougher, edgier sound than Siren Song of the Counter Culture, which was a tad too polished sounding. Personally, I think it's their best one yet. Up
heywhatnow
Falling In Love With The Board
heywhatnow

Blog
July 8th, 2006 at 02:30pm
Ready To Fall is pretty catchy song. Cool
Sarah.
King For A Couple Of Days
Sarah.
July 8th, 2006 at 02:32pm
Antarctic Cow.:

Is that the name of their new song?
I can't remember it and I want to download their new song >_<
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
July 8th, 2006 at 02:35pm
Jerry Only Is My AntiDrug:
Antarctic Cow.:

Is that the name of their new song?
I can't remember it and I want to download their new song >_<
I believe that's the one. Wink
Tahm York
This Board Is My Home
Tahm York

Blog
July 14th, 2006 at 10:49pm
my favorite song would have to be life less frightening
or blood to bleed
JAR_89
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
JAR_89
July 14th, 2006 at 11:11pm
i met them at warped this year and got to see them play and they are just as amazing live as they are on their albums, anywhere but here was fucking crazzy
Slappy
Geek
Slappy
July 14th, 2006 at 11:36pm
I find, like many bands today, their recent releases to be shit. The Unraveling and Revolutions per minute rock, though.
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
July 23rd, 2006 at 11:47am
JAR_89:
i met them at warped this year and got to see them play and they are just as amazing live as they are on their albums, anywhere but here was fucking crazzy

*jaw drops* awww...man, that would make my day...no...week...no...year...no...decade! if I could meet them, omg... *pouts* anyway...

So I don't really know if there are any huge RA fans like me on here but if you like them you'd be interested to know that they've decided that after Warped Tour they're going to tour with Thursday and another band which hasn't been announced yet. They've only announced a few dates so far for this, but there'll be more. *prays they come to Cleveland* anyway, this is also posted on their official site www.riseagainst.com and if you're part of their online thingy you can get presale tickets! Very Happy
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
July 23rd, 2006 at 01:55pm
I might be going to see them twice this year. Very Happy
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
July 23rd, 2006 at 01:56pm
Jimmy's Kid:
JAR_89:

*jaw drops* awww...man, that would make my day...no...week...no...year...no...decade! if I could meet them, omg... *pouts* anyway...

So I don't really know if there are any huge RA fans like me on here but if you like them you'd be interested to know that they've decided that after Warped Tour they're going to tour with Thursday and another band which hasn't been announced yet. They've only announced a few dates so far for this, but there'll be more. *prays they come to Cleveland* anyway, this is also posted on their official site www.riseagainst.com and if you're part of their online thingy you can get presale tickets! Very Happy
Yeah, Billy Talent is going out with them too. Although I have to admit, I'd mostly be going to see Thursday. Shifty They are amazing live.
RebelofSuburbia
Falling In Love With The Board
RebelofSuburbia
July 23rd, 2006 at 02:14pm
I'm gonna see them in september CoolVery Happy
JOOLS
Addict
JOOLS

Mibba Blog
July 23rd, 2006 at 02:26pm
I haven't gotten their new CD yet, but their last one definitely rocked.. My friend got their new one on Itunes and said it was really good.
yeah_you
yeah_you
July 30th, 2006 at 04:18pm
I absolutely love RA and i have for awhile ,and i'm just hoping my mom will let me go see them
i love how they make music for things that they believe in
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
August 4th, 2006 at 11:35pm
Ok, so I'm kind of amazed; Today I was flipping through channels and the Ready To Fall vid was number 2 on the MTV rock countdown thingy and then they played a bit of the same song during the X Games which were amazing! and they played Brainstew
and now the street team is trying to vote them into the elite 8 on MTV. Ummm....whoa. That's pretty good! These guys are amazing but they're definitally not mainstream material and they're bigger right now then ever since I've known about them. Hopefully this will help boost their tour, which is really short right now, to include a lot more citites! LIKE CLEVELAND!!! *hopes like crazy* Smile
josh_oliday23
Geek
josh_oliday23
August 5th, 2006 at 12:03am
I got the new album the other day and it's pretty good. Not as good as the previous one but it has it's good parts. I love number 12 (can't remember name right now) because of the way it changes music drastically.
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
August 5th, 2006 at 12:30am
josh_oliday23:
I got the new album the other day and it's pretty good. Not as good as the previous one but it has it's good parts. I love number 12 (can't remember name right now) because of the way it changes music drastically.

Oh, that's got to be Roadside. Yeah, it's a good song, and I think they did a good job of not making it Swing-Life-Away-Part-II. It's mellow, but it's electric and a bit darker.
yeah_you
yeah_you
August 5th, 2006 at 09:17pm
yeah i'm gonig to see them on there fall tour
i'm happy though that their not going completly "mainstream" ya know?
but they are an awesome band who i hope will be around alot longer'
i've seen them live once and they were fricken awesome!
steady riot.
steady riot.
August 6th, 2006 at 12:41am
Has everyone seen their new video? Absolutly brilliant, in my opinion.
Ready to fall
HeyMissMurderCanI
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
HeyMissMurderCanI
August 6th, 2006 at 12:44am
We are the end:
Has everyone seen their new video? Absolutly brilliant, in my opinion.
Ready to fall
Ready To Fall Is Brilliant...
Im Going To See Them At Warped
On The Twelth....Next Saturday
Register