The 69 Eyes

AuthorMessage
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
May 11th, 2007 at 11:50pm
Kelly!:
Cheese What?!?!

Are you sure you don't just need someone to go with you?

But dude, that fucking sucks!!! Try going out and sitting outside the venue anyway and after the show you can still meet them and you can here it all from outside. And you might get in anyway if you wait outside long enough and the security guys feel bad. They've been known to do that.
it says 16+...

orly. Meg
its no fucking use though.
my mom would have one of her world famous-sounds-like-shes-gonna-have-a-heart-attack-or-stroke temper tantrums.
and my friend and her dad will be all like, 'well, I cant go, cause its 16+, so I cant go.

dude.
idk.
I could ask my mom and my friend.
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
May 12th, 2007 at 05:44pm
Ask them.

Even if they say no, The 69 Eyes are not to be missed. I'm missing A Level exams for it.

Thinking about it now, it does make me seem somewhat stupid seeing as it's my future and all..:Rolling Eyes

Although, it will totally be worth it when after the show I meet them all and get hugs.

Especially if Jussi is topless tehe Meg

Still, this is the second time they're playing the states this year, who knows if they'll come back again.

Although they probably will because they can't seem to get enough of America.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
May 12th, 2007 at 06:43pm
y... you're gonna meet them?
omg.
I just smiled. OMGyes

you just cheered me up. =D
OH PLEASE LET THEM COME TO THE STATES AGAIN
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
May 14th, 2007 at 10:12am
*shrugs*

I don't know if I'll actually meet them but I have met the majority of bands I've seen so I'm hopeful.

Plus, I've heard a bunch of stories about Jussi and Jyrki coming out pretty quickly after the show to meet with fans so..fingers crossed.

Of course, even if that doesn't happy I still have my ways :Meg

I'll give them hugs from the people on this thread tehe
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
May 14th, 2007 at 05:36pm
Kelly!:
*shrugs*

I don't know if I'll actually meet them but I have met the majority of bands I've seen so I'm hopeful.

Plus, I've heard a bunch of stories about Jussi and Jyrki coming out pretty quickly after the show to meet with fans so..fingers crossed.

Of course, even if that doesn't happy I still have my ways :Meg

I'll give them hugs from the people on this thread tehe
~~ neat-o.

~~

[almost] squeeze the life out of them for me plz. Raspa OMGyes
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
May 14th, 2007 at 06:37pm
Oh believe me I shall.

I may even steal Mr. Vuori's phone so that he has to call it to see where it is and I will be all "oh..it's with me at my house..you have to come get it" Meg

Of course, I'll tell him I found it on the ground and that it must of slipped out because I would never want to take something as valuable as his best friend tehe

Cheese @ self.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
May 15th, 2007 at 05:47pm
Kelly!:
Oh believe me I shall.

I may even steal Mr. Vuori's phone so that he has to call it to see where it is and I will be all "oh..it's with me at my house..you have to come get it" Meg

Of course, I'll tell him I found it on the ground and that it must of slipped out because I would never want to take something as valuable as his best friend tehe

Cheese @ self.
lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao that would be hilarious.
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
May 25th, 2007 at 07:47pm
Four days. So. Fucking. Excited.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
May 27th, 2007 at 05:47pm
Sensual Violation:
Four days. So. Fucking. Excited.
T___T
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
May 30th, 2007 at 08:06am
Oh my fuck last night was awesome.

We met them afterwards and Jyrki gave us all this free stuff and invited us to go to a bar with them so we did and I'll post the rest of the story and pictures and videos later because I have to go out now tehe
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
May 30th, 2007 at 03:35pm
Sensual Violation:
Oh my fuck last night was awesome.

We met them afterwards and Jyrki gave us all this free stuff and invited us to go to a bar with them so we did and I'll post the rest of the story and pictures and videos later because I have to go out now tehe

I'm like, about to vomit I'm spazzing so much.
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
May 31st, 2007 at 08:14am
Okay, so the concert was awesome. The venue was basically the size of my bedroom so we were so fucking close it was unbelieveable. Timo was standing in front of Jussi most of the time which was disappointed but I saw him and it was orgasmic xD

Set list (not in order):
Angels
Framed in Blood
Gothic Girl
Betty Blue
Devils
Lost Boys
Frankenhooker
Wasting the Dawn
Don't Turn Your Back on Fear
Rocker
Never Say Die
Wing s & Hearts
Brandon Lee
Dance D'Amour
Perfect Skin
The Chair
Sister of Charity
Feel Berlin

Shit, I can't remember the others.

Anyway, after the show we went and stood outside their tour bus for about an hour and a half and then Archzie came out and we talked to him for 10 minutes, took photos etc, we then spoke to Timo for about 5, Bazie came up to us and we were just talking about random stuff and he wanted to sign every single thing I had brought which was sweet and I swear we spoke to him for like half an hour, BUT whilst we were talking and taking photos with him Jussi came out and we didn't notice :Crying or Very sad It was only when he announced to everyone that he was going to bed because he wasn't feeling well were we all Shocked "NO!!" but he was gone :Sad

Anywho, about 5 minutes later Jyrki came out and we went over to talk to him/get autographs/photos and as soon as we got there he said "have some stuff from the Helsinki Vampires" in that storyteller voice of his, so he gave us postcards, badges, A4 stickers pages, and the CD singles for Never Say Die and Perfect Skin. We spent 20 minutes talking to him and then he said that he wanted ot get drunk notthingham style and that we were invited to go with him. So, we did. We spent a while walking in one direction when the guy who was showing them around got a phonecall saying that most places were closed because he was almost 1am, finally we found a place but it closed 5 minutes after we got there so whilst everyone else decided to keep walking around looking we went back to their tour bus hoping that Jussi would see us and come out. He didn't though. (We actually went with Jyrki in the hope of Jussi would come seeing as he seems to like alcohol). But yeah, Jyrki said that he'd been pretty sick lately.

Anyway, Jyrki is the funiest guy ever, as is Archzie. Bazie's really serious and was full on into talking about the music and complaining about even though he loves really intimate shows the stage they played on was way too small.

Oh! Jyrki said that they were going to be playing at the Big Day Out in Australia next year which will be the first time they've ever been there.

I get back from Australia a week before that so I'm hoping to extend my holiday time.

I have to wait for my friend to send me photos of me with them because me camera died during the show but here are some videos and I will put a link to the concert pictures when they're finished uploading xD

Dammit! I should've asked Jyrki to go and get Jussi! *kills self for not thinking of it fast enough*

...they're taking a while to load so I'll just put them up later.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
May 31st, 2007 at 10:33pm
DUDE, THAT'S SO AWESOME! Ah Ah Ah Ah

too bad about Jussi. Molly
hope the little nucka gets better.

how was Jyrki funny? ~~

...dear fucking god you are so lucky.
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
June 1st, 2007 at 06:34am
He was just completely random and you could just tell he was drunk. Plus just listening to him talk is hilarious just coz even when he's talking normally he still puts on this fairytale voice that he does when he's introducing things and he just said all these things that made no sense at all that were half in Finnish and half in English. And just- I don't know. It's made my life.

Well actually, Jussi will make my life tehe

But Jyrki will suffice until then tehe
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
June 1st, 2007 at 06:34am
Cheese I want a moving Jussi avatar.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
June 1st, 2007 at 04:33pm
Sensual Violation:
He was just completely random and you could just tell he was drunk. Plus just listening to him talk is hilarious just coz even when he's talking normally he still puts on this fairytale voice that he does when he's introducing things and he just said all these things that made no sense at all that were half in Finnish and half in English. And just- I don't know. It's made my life.

Well actually, Jussi will make my life tehe

But Jyrki will suffice until then tehe
lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao that is too adorable.

..I know, what is with his voice. Like, I was watching this live video of Frankenhooker, and he was introducing it, and he sounded like an old man telling a story. I LOL'D.

Smiley

ohohoh! I could make you a moving Jussi avatar Very Happy
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
June 1st, 2007 at 08:00pm
:lmfao I know. It's with every fucking thing! I mean srsly..he could be saying I have to take a shit and he'd still make it sound cool.

He was like saying the most insignificant stuff (although because it was Jyrki69 saying it it was infact much more significant than if a normal person had said it) and it was like he'd been programmed to talk like that. *shrug* Iunno, I'm just still bummed about not talking to Jussi

Cassie Cassie If you made me one I would love you forever. Cassie Cassie
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
June 2nd, 2007 at 01:10am
Sensual Violation:
:lmfao I know. It's with every fucking thing! I mean srsly..he could be saying I have to take a shit and he'd still make it sound cool.

He was like saying the most insignificant stuff (although because it was Jyrki69 saying it it was infact much more significant than if a normal person had said it) and it was like he'd been programmed to talk like that. *shrug* Iunno, I'm just still bummed about not talking to Jussi

Cassie Cassie If you made me one I would love you forever. Cassie Cassie
lmfao lmfao lmfao

that's too bad you didn't see him. he's so damn adorable OMGyes

any pictures? text? Cassie
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
June 2nd, 2007 at 06:26am
Concert photos tehe

They're on my myspace because I couldn't work out how to get more than one on a blog etc etc

I'm not fussed about pictures or text, as long as he's topless in one of them tehe
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
June 3rd, 2007 at 12:15am
Sensual Violation:
Concert photos tehe

They're on my myspace because I couldn't work out how to get more than one on a blog etc etc

I'm not fussed about pictures or text, as long as he's topless in one of them tehe
oh, those are beautiful! OMGyes
I made a ridiculous avatar out of pure boredom from some of your pictures. Coolio
I'll credit the pics when I use/post it.

k. ~~
Register