Bush Hate, Inspired By Green Day?

AuthorMessage
YoureSoCool
Geek
YoureSoCool
August 27th, 2006 at 01:51pm
i feel sorry for bush sometimes. i dont think anyone whos reading this could do such a good job themselves. if you dont like him fine. dont vote for him (if you can) next time. and if you do then great. dont change because some band you think are cool says hes a bad person. you have your own right and opinion so why waste it?
Punkmunkey
Idiot
Punkmunkey
August 27th, 2006 at 01:54pm
basket_case_with_a_shoe:
i feel sorry for bush sometimes. i dont think anyone whos reading this could do such a good job themselves. if you dont like him fine. dont vote for him (if you can) next time. and if you do then great. dont change because some band you think are cool says hes a bad person. you have your own right and opinion so why waste it?

he cant run again. i dont really feel bad for him. theres things he could have done and he didnt. there no excuse. if the job is too hard then give it up. ppl have been good presidents in the past
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
August 27th, 2006 at 09:24pm
basket_case_with_a_shoe:

Well, I'm glad someone else realizes that being president is hard.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
August 27th, 2006 at 09:31pm
AI was my first Green Day CD. I liked Bush before and after I heard the CD. I still like him. They didn't change my mind and they never will. People need to get over it. Bush is only going to be president for 2 more years. So just deal with it.
musicsnob1971
Geek
musicsnob1971
August 28th, 2006 at 11:40am
the whole thing about voting is no matter who people say you should or should not vote for you should make up your own mind. this is your life, you should find out what both sides stand for and remember that your voting for a group of people not just 1 man. there are good and bad things about bothe parties and vote for what you believe in most.
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
August 28th, 2006 at 01:05pm
of course, they gave people who can't think for themselves something to stand behind

(i.e. younger fans - not all but many)
greendaygi1209
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
greendaygi1209
August 28th, 2006 at 01:07pm
basket_case_with_a_shoe:

stupid!!!! bush cant run again!!!! idiot!
folkin' around.
King For A Couple Of Days
folkin' around.
August 28th, 2006 at 01:28pm
iPunk.:
I didn't see a thread like this in this section, and I think the Green Day section is appropriate.
When Green Day released American Idiot, many people thought they hated Bush.
Then, it seemed out of nowhere, Bush had some new people who hated him.
Just after American Idiot was released.
It came to me: "Do some people hate Bush just because a favorite band does too?"
For me, I don't hate Bush because Green Day did, but rather because they opened my eyes to find out the stupid things he's done.For instance, he declared that Iraq held weapons of mass destruction.We've been searching for over 3 years, and we've found nothing.
He put America in billions of dollars of debt.
My question is do you think people say they hate Bush or hate something because a band or person they like hates that person/thing?
Are people and kids REALLY that influenced by the media?

How did they open your eyes? And when did did they say he declared weapons of mass destruction? If you didn't know that before Green Day, well jesus, I feel bad for you.
I don't like what the media has done to people. It gives people false and biassed opinions a lot of times.
I personally support Bush for many of the things he's done. Most, but not all.
I hate when people call him stupid. He's NOT STUPID. If he was, honeys he wouldn't be America's president.
folkin' around.
folkin' around.
August 28th, 2006 at 01:30pm
Stuck_On_Green_Day:
AI was my first Green Day CD. I liked Bush before and after I heard the CD. I still like him. They didn't change my mind and they never will. People need to get over it. Bush is only going to be president for 2 more years. So just deal with it.

I agree.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
August 28th, 2006 at 01:37pm
I see an advertisement here for Anti-Bush sticker and shirts. How ironic?
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
August 28th, 2006 at 01:49pm
basket_case_with_a_shoe:

exactly
you don't have to agree with what he has done but it doesn't make him stupid
Diskoh
Falling In Love With The Board
Diskoh

Mibba
August 28th, 2006 at 04:15pm
It's not my country for me to do anything about it, but I don't agree with some of the decisions he's made, and the fact Tony Blair 'sucked' upto him and took our troops in with the Americans.

Green Day didn't inspire me to hate Bush, 'cause I don't. He's a guy trying to run a country, but is making some mistakes, like I said before, I don't agree with his decisions, but all of you saying you hate him is pathetic, he's only human, least he's better then a movie star running CA..now that's just wrong.
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
August 28th, 2006 at 04:30pm
Jenni Jen:
Green Day didn't inspire me to hate Bush, 'cause I don't. He's a guy trying to run a country, but is making some mistakes, like I said before, I don't agree with his decisions, but all of you saying you hate him is pathetic, he's only human, least he's better then a movie star running CA..now that's just wrong.

I couldn't agree with you more. And wishing death on the President isn't cool. It's wrong. And him dying isn't much of a solution Rolling Eyes.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
August 28th, 2006 at 04:45pm
Goodbye, Norma Jeane:
Jenni Jen:

I couldn't agree with you more. And wishing death on the President isn't cool. It's wrong. And him dying isn't much of a solution Rolling Eyes.

i wouldnt wish death on him, but i dont agree with what hes done to america, and how much influence he has with other world leaders
american-idiot-on-holiday
Geek
american-idiot-on-holiday
August 28th, 2006 at 04:46pm
i thought he was a dick anyway, but it was confirmed by them!
Arceus
Jackass
Arceus
August 28th, 2006 at 07:47pm
I hated him before he was President and Green Day didn't change that much... just gave me something to filter the anger towards Bush at.
Impersonator
Geek
Impersonator

Mibba
August 28th, 2006 at 07:52pm
yes, I kind of senced the shit was going to hit the fan, but Green Day opened me up to the fact that he is a lying sack of shit...so yeah, the bush hate is kind of facilitated by Green Day... yeah!
Impersonator
Geek
Impersonator

Mibba
August 28th, 2006 at 07:56pm
Tessie Armstrong:
yes, I kind of senced the shit was going to hit the fan, but Green Day opened me up to the fact that he is a lying sack of shit...so yeah, the bush hate is kind of facilitated by Green Day... yeah!
I mean, I supported him because of my parents. But then when i listened to holiday, I mean really listened to holiday, and watched the Wake Me Up When September Ends video, it made me sad to know that all of these kids are giving up their lives for false testamints of wmd's. Green Day definately opened me up, but I kind of knew already...
Sumthin Smushi
Idiot
Sumthin Smushi
August 29th, 2006 at 09:11am
everyone knew that bush wasnt a good person even before american idiot came out...
green day just sort of reminded the world and showed kids why he isnt a good president...
so basically...no...green day didnt start the hating on bush...they just heated things up a little...
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
August 29th, 2006 at 02:15pm
Tessie Armstrong:
Tessie Armstrong:
I mean, I supported him because of my parents. But then when i listened to holiday, I mean really listened to holiday, and watched the Wake Me Up When September Ends video, it made me sad to know that all of these kids are giving up their lives for false testamints of wmd's. Green Day definately opened me up, but I kind of knew already...

I liked Bush 'cause my parents did. Then 9/11 happened and I start paying attention to the news. But I still like him. I mean he isn't the best president ever, and he makes mistakes but over all he isn't that bad. He's only human. I mean it could be a lot worse.
Register