Bush Hate, Inspired By Green Day?

AuthorMessage
Zoie
Falling In Love With The Board
Zoie
July 6th, 2006 at 10:29pm
I definitly think alot of kids say they hate Bush because Green Day or some other band/person does.
And what's even worse is when it's kids from other countries saying they hate Bush.
Santa Billie
Santa Billie
July 6th, 2006 at 10:32pm
Jesus Christ Supermarket:
Those were some of the vaguest political statements i've ever heard. You need to touch up on your politics.
We're not there to find WMD's they already admitted that it was faulty intelligence. And Bush has us trillions of dollars in debt (quite different for billions, mind you)

Green Day influenced obnoxious assholes to pretend to know something about politics by saying "OMG BUSH SUXORS MAJOR" they didn't inspire informed politics because they don't know it themselves.

Wow, I couldn't have said it better.

Um yeah, all I can say myself is that everoyne seems to think they know
loads about politics, when they really don't know much...

And I think Green Day sends people the wrong message...?

And I don't like politics, so I don't really give a shit...
Lor
Geek
Lor

Blog
July 6th, 2006 at 10:33pm
It shouldn't depend on nationality if you want to protest someone or something. If it's affecting you or someone you know you should be able to stand up for it. I'm from Canada, but I have issues with things worldwide. If we were told what we should and shouldn't like by someone, it wouldn't be a free country.
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
July 6th, 2006 at 10:34pm
Cecilia:
They shouldn't be trying to act like adults is what i'm saying.

Everybody does it at 13 I think.. Confused

If you don't know anything about politics don't bring it up, don't talk about something you know NOTHING about. That's common sense, and that's why they're stupid.

That's common sense, but that's an adult behavior.
Not teenager's.
And what makes you think you understand 13 year olds better than i do. I'M FOURTEEN.
13 year olds aren't babies, they know what common sense is, and if they don't have it by then they are just DUMB.

I was 13 too..
We'll talk when you're 20, you'll see Wink
Expressway To Yr Skull
King For A Couple Of Days
Expressway To Yr Skull
July 6th, 2006 at 10:35pm
Matrixx:
It shouldn't depend on nationality if you want to protest someone or something. If it's affecting you or someone you know you should be able to stand up for it. I'm from Canada, but I have issues with things worldwide. If we were told what we should and shouldn't like by someone, it wouldn't be a free country.
I agree, there is no difference between nationalities in this matter because the actions of political leaders effect EVERYONE.
Zoie
Zoie
July 6th, 2006 at 10:36pm
But I do think it's cool that they've stirred up some political interest in kids. Whether they've made them hate or like the president, kids these day's seem to know a bit more about what's going on. Or some kids don't and pretend to, like alot of you have already said.
TresNewWife
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
TresNewWife
BUSH SUCKS SHIT...SORRY JUST HAD TO GET THAT IN THERE
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
Cecilia:
Cecilia:
They shouldn't be trying to act like adults is what i'm saying.

Everybody does it at 13 I think.. Confused

If you don't know anything about politics don't bring it up, don't talk about something you know NOTHING about. That's common sense, and that's why they're stupid.

That's common sense, but that's an adult behavior.
Not teenager's.
And what makes you think you understand 13 year olds better than i do. I'M FOURTEEN.
13 year olds aren't babies, they know what common sense is, and if they don't have it by then they are just DUMB.

I was 13 too..
We'll talk when you're 20, you'll see Wink
I see what you're trying to say but you don't see what i'm saying.
At 13, sure, you don't know as much as a 20 year old, that's obvious.
But you know SOMETHING. You know not to dig yourself into a hole and argue something you don't know about, TRUST me.
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
July 6th, 2006 at 10:37pm
TresNewWife:
BUSH SUCKS SHIT...SORRY JUST HAD TO GET THAT IN THERE
You should read the rest of the thread... lmfao
Zoie
Zoie
July 6th, 2006 at 10:38pm
Matrixx:
I think you're talking to me?
Yeah, I know what you mean. It is affecting people all over the world for sure.
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
July 6th, 2006 at 10:38pm
I see what you're trying to say but you don't see what i'm saying.
At 13, sure, you don't know enough as a 20 year old, that's obvious.
But you know SOMETHING. You know not to dig yourself into a hole and argue something you don't know about, TRUST me.

I'm not talking about argue or anything..
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
July 6th, 2006 at 10:40pm
Or even state something you can't back up!
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 6th, 2006 at 10:43pm
people hate Bush because people hate Bush
it's that simple
"well, everyone else hates him, so I will too"
it's seriously that simple
Eminem (dropout), Kanye West (dropout), and Billie Joe (dropout) say they hate Bush, well the twelve year olds who buy their records will follow

and adults just need a scapegoat and the president is the easiest one (c'mon he's the president, Washington was the only president who had majority support at the time of presidency....him and Chester A. Arthur, but that's because he had nothing to do therefore no one could say he did anything wrong.....and who the hell has heard of him anyway? beard enthusiests?
steady riot.
steady riot.
July 6th, 2006 at 10:43pm
Zoie:
I definitly think alot of kids say they hate Bush because Green Day or some other band/person does.
And what's even worse is when it's kids from other countries saying they hate Bush.

So people from Canada cannot hate Bush? Why is that? His decisions effect everyone, not just the U.S, really. I hate Bush, and I'm from Canada.
Protest the Hero.
Protest the Hero.
July 6th, 2006 at 10:44pm
Okay...I feel really stupid for making this thread now. -_-
I couldn't really say what I wanted to. I just wanted to get my message out, but I didn't do it that well.
Sorry.
Zoie
Zoie
July 6th, 2006 at 10:48pm
Boiled Frogs.:
Zoie:

So people from Canada cannot hate Bush? Why is that? His decisions effect everyone, not just the U.S, really. I hate Bush, and I'm from Canada.
Someone's already said that.
I don't mean educated people, I mean the ignorant kids...
I know what he does affects everyone...it seems like he's trying to take over the world or something =/
But anyway, if you know what you're talking about, then by all means, hate his living guts, but when you have no clue about the situation, or what he's doing, then shut the hell up, you know?
Sorry if you don't get that, I'm not too good with words =/
Billie Joe's Sweetie
Billie Joe's Sweetie
July 6th, 2006 at 10:50pm
Green Day doesn't influence me in anyway really. I am a Bush supporter. Also, Green Day performed at boston after the fucking red sox won the world series, and I am a Yankee fan. I like Green Day because they make kick ass music, (and partly because Billie Joe Armstrong is the fucking sexiest man alive!!!)...but yeah, I think they influence mainly their young fans to hate Bush. They see that their favorite band doesn't like something, so they think that it's the right way, instead of making up their own mind.
steady riot.
steady riot.
July 6th, 2006 at 10:53pm
Zoie:
Boiled Frogs.:
Zoie:

I know what he does affects everyone...it seems like he's trying to take over the world or something =/
But anyway, if you know what you're talking about, then by all means, hate his living guts, but when you have no clue about the situation, or what he's doing, then shut the hell up, you know?

Ah, sorry I got that. I didn't see when someone else made the same comment.
Yeah, I know what you mean. Like they're just hating Green Day because Green Day does, and have no knowledge what-so-ever of him. I pretty much said that too in my first post on here.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 6th, 2006 at 10:54pm
Zoie:
Boiled Frogs.:
Zoie:

Rolling Eyes yes because we all know that the president has supreme control over the entire world and we can't veto his decision and we aren't allowed to make decisions for ourselves
we weren't allowed to vote for the war, we said no but his redneck friends said yes and we all know he was on drugs so he went ahead and made up some phony story about how some innocent Iraqi leader is really a ruthless murderer who has been manufacturing WMDs for twenty years and is a tyrant when really Bush admires Hitler and the U.S. doesn't have some system where the people can all decide together and the presidents only role is to agree with it in which case we can veto him, is that it? Rolling Eyes

I'm sorry, but thirteen year olds are starting to piss me off, especially when they live inside of bodies of grown people and they believe all this propaganda and don't see that anti-Bush is an industry all in itself (it has it's own music, clothes, websites, annoying bumper-stickers, and it can get music sold and concert tickets sold and blah blah blah it's annoying
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
July 6th, 2006 at 10:56pm
Actually, we didnt vote for the war...
Register