Bush Hate, Inspired By Green Day?

AuthorMessage
Generation Terrorist
Geek
Generation Terrorist
December 31st, 2006 at 06:29pm
[Bittersweet] cant fail:
Generation Terrorist:

It doesn't really matter what they concentrate on. If they have fans that are going to hate Bush because of them, then they have fans that would become carbon copies of anything else they may do or say.
Thats the sad thing. It would all turn out good if Green Day didn't start the awful way they did cause you cant blame some kids that they are blind and only following what their favorite band says. They could say that Bush was bad, but in a more efficient way then this one. Now they cant fix it anymore. I hope that in the future they were think before they act or just stop acting so stupid. If they wanted to put out how Bush is bad they could have done it in a better way then just saying he is an asshole.
Robbie
Falling In Love With The Board
Robbie
December 31st, 2006 at 07:42pm
TragicCaseofMyReality:
Robbie:
A lot of you hate Bush but I bet a lot of you know feck all about politics.

Like the legions of you that didn't know there is a two term maximum service.
I'd rather people be educated than blindly vote against somebody.

I seriously can't believe people don't know that. I mean you know it and apparently you are from Liverpool(unless its like that for Prime ministers...). Thats pretty sad and i don't really know what to say about those people who make up my country except American Idiots. ( Though i must admit that i don't know as much as i should about it all, when it comes time to vote-in a couple years... I'm going to make sure i know about how it all works...)

Liverpool is not a 'posh' area of England. We are often portrayed as violent, thieving louts but I dispute that much, at least.
Merci Pour Le Venin
Idiot
Merci Pour Le Venin
December 31st, 2006 at 07:50pm
no,i hated bush even b4 i kne who green day was
Barbie World
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Barbie World
December 31st, 2006 at 08:05pm
bush rocks ur jelus
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
December 31st, 2006 at 09:28pm
Bloodraine:
Army of Angels:
I agree. I do like Bush, but instead of calling him an idiot, maybe you guys should get over and wait two more years until he isn't president. Then in 2008 vote correctly on the ballots and maybe you guys will win. Razz

In 2008 Bush won't be eligible for presidency having served the maximum two terms and Kerry won popular vote anyway, so voter turnout was not an issue and there is no such thing as 'voting correctly' in politics anyway.

And anyway, Green Day bloody well are responsible for all the Bush hate. I mean, teenagers today, they listen to everything their favourite bands tells them.

I know he can't run in 2008. I'm saying if you don't want someone like him to win you better vote correctly. And when I say that I'm talking about the incident in 2000 with the Florida voting problem.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
December 31st, 2006 at 09:29pm
Barbie World:
bush rocks ur jelus

I agree. Smile

Ya, he isn't the best president ever, but he is the best we could have.
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
December 31st, 2006 at 09:38pm
Barbie World:
bush rocks ur jelus
...lmfao

Pat

That is the most right wing a newb ever said.

I disagree but I like doing that Meg I'm so XC0r3
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
January 2nd, 2007 at 11:12am
Bittersweet vivisect ants:
Lucifers Angel:

when i went to see them live they shouted "everyone hate Bush" so yeah they did actually say it.
Thats true. When I watched BIAB Billie was all about Bush is an asshole bla bla bla. Im starting to get sick of the whole Bush hating thing. Ok so you dont like the guy. I dont like him either, but I dont go everyday saying he is an idiot. Its like the whole world had forgotten every other issue and all we do is trash Bush and we cant wait for the first mistake he makes so we could trash him even more. I mean, we should think about those people in Iraq and how to help them and not about how to kill Bush. He wont be a president forever and America can take of care of itself anyway.

i might get hate forthis but i dont think he's an idiot,

but yeah your right i'm also fed up with this hate bush thing
TragicCaseofMyReality
TragicCaseofMyReality
January 2nd, 2007 at 03:19pm
I just watched an interview where Billie says [about the purpose of American Idiot] "Its not to tell you what to think, the point is to make you think."
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
January 2nd, 2007 at 04:29pm
Lucifers Angel:
Bittersweet vivisect ants:
Lucifers Angel:

when i went to see them live they shouted "everyone hate Bush" so yeah they did actually say it.
Thats true. When I watched BIAB Billie was all about Bush is an asshole bla bla bla. Im starting to get sick of the whole Bush hating thing. Ok so you dont like the guy. I dont like him either, but I dont go everyday saying he is an idiot. Its like the whole world had forgotten every other issue and all we do is trash Bush and we cant wait for the first mistake he makes so we could trash him even more. I mean, we should think about those people in Iraq and how to help them and not about how to kill Bush. He wont be a president forever and America can take of care of itself anyway.

i might get hate forthis but i dont think he's an idiot,

but yeah your right i'm also fed up with this hate bush thing

Of course he's not an idiot.

It's a guise.
xXAmagadXx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xXAmagadXx
January 3rd, 2007 at 07:01am
no most people hated bush anyway and statistics have proved that 86% of the world hate green day, 4% dont know who they are, 9% love em to death and 1% like em

dont bother flaming this because im not gonna be bothered to check this again, because by the time i go on the computer again, there will be 5+ additional pages on this thread
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
January 3rd, 2007 at 01:07pm
xXAmagadXx:
no most people hated bush anyway and statistics have proved that 86% of the world hate green day, 4% dont know who they are, 9% love em to death and 1% like em

dont bother flaming this because im not gonna be bothered to check this again, because by the time i go on the computer again, there will be 5+ additional pages on this thread
You are really annoying me...mind you so does getting on the same train home as I got here...

I would love to see your source.

You can pull phoney statistics out your ass and 72% will believe you, 20% will not believe you, 7% will be perplexed and 1% will answer "...cheese..."

Eh
xXAmagadXx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xXAmagadXx
January 3rd, 2007 at 10:37pm
wow i did bother to check this again because there arent an additional 5 pages so i dont have to waste 10 minutes searching for replies to my post.

this is where i got my source from
The Law Won
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
The Law Won

Mibba Blog
January 13th, 2007 at 01:45am
Bush hate inspired by the thousands of people dying over seas

Bush hate fueled by Green Day.
Babi Kid Rachy
Babi Kid Rachy
January 17th, 2007 at 02:55pm
I don't live in America, I live in the UK. So really i don't know anything about BUSH.

But American Idiot is Green Day's feelings about Bush.

So really people either agree with GD's way of hating bush or disagree with it.

I'm not bothered about it. I know nothing about Bush so i don't agree or disagree.

Most people have Reasons to hate Bush. But some people hate them just because Green Day does.

I think you should have a reason to hate something. :]
Disappearing Girl27
Jackass
Disappearing Girl27
December 1st, 2007 at 01:35am
i think only people that green day influenced to hate bush is kids under 15 or 16. "im under 15 -16 by the way" Rolling Eyes
CurlyFries
Idiot
CurlyFries

Mibba
December 4th, 2007 at 01:02am
No. I've found Bush fishy since the first time he got elected. I knew something about him wasn't right. And AI did open my eyes, but didn't dictate who I should vote for.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
December 4th, 2007 at 10:21pm
It doesn't take a Green Day fan to see that the man is an idiot.
Between Halloweens.
Banned
Between Halloweens.
December 5th, 2007 at 01:06am
I hated Bush before it was 'cool' to hate him ya know. There's a family history there, seriously. Was he dropped on the head as a child?

And 'American Idiot' isn't really about Bush, it's about being confused, having enough of ... fuck, i was gonna say something really intelligent here. But go watch the making of the album, listen to what Mike says.

the war in Iraq fueled the American Idiot album, because of Bush making all the wrong decisions about making thousands head out to a hopeless and what seems endless fight against terror. When really, as I've said all along, it's all about gas, and Oil. That's all it's over really, and the other month someone close to Bush actually ADMITTED that the war started over crap to do with Oil ownership.
yellowstickerface
Geek
yellowstickerface
December 6th, 2007 at 11:38am
Well everyone hates Bush.
And it isn't because of Green Day.
I can remember people hating Bush way before American Idiot.
And i don't even live in America.
Register