Slipknot

AuthorMessage
Buckfast Wine.
Falling In Love With The Board
Buckfast Wine.
July 31st, 2006 at 09:09am
radioactive:
and by the way ms 11 year old....i should wash your mouth out with soap cuz of your fowl mouth...your 11 you shoulnt know those words!

Nice signature Too cool
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
July 31st, 2006 at 01:24pm
sexybilliejoe4me:
nvm...dont read this, people are just bing stupid now....im sry

no. you were being stupid and continue to be. learn to not be a moron, please.
Number Zero
Geek
Number Zero
July 31st, 2006 at 04:03pm
mikey1000:
Finky 'Effin Jo:
My friends are mean to me. Crying or Very sad

Violet: Soo Green Day and Slipknot are your fav. bands, huh?

Me: Yeah, why?

Violet: Well it's just kinda scary.

Me: Uhh, how?

Violet: Well know We have to make sure that you don't tackle 12 differnt people now.

Me:.... We still have to save Joey from Jaci though...

I don't why I just wrote that. *Shrug*

Awww *hugs* forget about it. Green Day and slipknot are also my two fav bands. I don't care what billie joe thinks about them or what people say. It's the best way to be Cool.

'Chaa. I got her back though. I didn't even mean to either. Laughing
radioactive
Geek
radioactive

Mibba
July 31st, 2006 at 04:08pm
A.D.I.D.A.S.:
radioactive:
and by the way ms 11 year old....i should wash your mouth out with soap cuz of your fowl mouth...your 11 you shoulnt know those words!

Nice signature Too cool

thanks
mikey1000
Idiot
mikey1000
August 1st, 2006 at 08:54am
LOL people=shit pwns. Nice sig indeed.
Back on topic - http://youtube.com/watch?v=ul4LWTBLcys - awesome performance. Cool
The Latest Plague
Falling In Love With The Board
The Latest Plague
August 1st, 2006 at 05:24pm
sexybilliejoe4me:
I hate these bastards, they're music is gay, no offense to anyone who likes them, but Im with Billie Joe on this one

A. 'I hate these bastards' - Do you know them? I highly doubt you don't so urm, shut the hell up.

B. 'They're music is gay' - They are music is gay? GRAMMAR WOMAN! Jesus christ. Oh and gay? Hardly.

C. 'But I'm with Billie Joe on this one' - Have your own opinions, for the love of all things bright and beautiful. If he told you to jump off a cliff, you'd do it.

Ahem,

I know this was dealt with earlier but y'know....xD

Oh yeah and TEH KNOT R ACE =D
radioactive
Geek
radioactive

Mibba
August 1st, 2006 at 09:05pm
Just Another Star:
sexybilliejoe4me:
I hate these bastards, they're music is gay, no offense to anyone who likes them, but Im with Billie Joe on this one

A. 'I hate these bastards' - Do you know them? I highly doubt you don't so urm, shut the hell up.

B. 'They're music is gay' - They are music is gay? GRAMMAR WOMAN! Jesus christ. Oh and gay? Hardly.

C. 'But I'm with Billie Joe on this one' - Have your own opinions, for the love of all things bright and beautiful. If he told you to jump off a cliff, you'd do it.

Ahem,

I know this was dealt with earlier but y'know....xD

Oh yeah and TEH KNOT R ACE =D

\m/..(- -)..\m/
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
August 2nd, 2006 at 02:21am
They're scary and their music is too metal for me.
Number Zero
Geek
Number Zero
August 2nd, 2006 at 02:26am
Stuck_On_Green_Day:

Nice to know....?
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
August 2nd, 2006 at 02:35am
Coff:
Oh how I love them.

And this is directed to all those kids who come in here bitching about Slipknot, thinking we value their opinion;

We don't. Its just better if you fuck off, because we don't appreciate you coming in here and bitching about this band. I don't give a shit if their masks are "scarey", your face is scary, so go away.

Oh how I love them.

I've seen them once, and cried when I couldn't see them the next night. I was devastated.

I enjoy telling my boyfriend about when I saw them, because he didn't lmfao lmfao

no need to bitch at people with a different opinion. slipknot are okay, i havent heard that many songs though.
Yeah, I saw them at the Sydney BDO
radioactive
Geek
radioactive

Mibba
August 2nd, 2006 at 03:45am
Stuck_On_Green_Day:

THEIR MASKS ARE AWSOME!! I WANT ONE!! hehe...it's true I do...

Too metal? Uhhh...okay whats your opinion on what metal is anyway? metal is metal its loud and i love it you got a problem, your mental.
radioactive
Geek
radioactive

Mibba
August 2nd, 2006 at 03:46am
anti-christ of suburbia:
Coff:
Oh how I love them.

And this is directed to all those kids who come in here bitching about Slipknot, thinking we value their opinion;

We don't. Its just better if you fuck off, because we don't appreciate you coming in here and bitching about this band. I don't give a shit if their masks are "scarey", your face is scary, so go away.

Oh how I love them.

I've seen them once, and cried when I couldn't see them the next night. I was devastated.

I enjoy telling my boyfriend about when I saw them, because he didn't lmfao lmfao

no need to bitch at people with a different opinion. slipknot are okay, i havent heard that many songs though.
Yeah, I saw them at the Sydney BDO

haha the first one is so fucking true.
mikey1000
Idiot
mikey1000
August 2nd, 2006 at 04:37am
radioactive:
Stuck_On_Green_Day:

Too metal? Uhhh...okay whats your opinion on what metal is anyway? metal is metal its loud and i love it you got a problem, your mental.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Slipknot-Costume-7-MICK-THOMPSON-Mask-Official-License_W0QQitemZ150016951764QQihZ005QQcategoryZ70976QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Bwahaha it looks really cool Cool.
radioactive
Geek
radioactive

Mibba
August 2nd, 2006 at 04:42am
mikey1000:
radioactive:
Stuck_On_Green_Day:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Slipknot-Costume-7-MICK-THOMPSON-Mask-Official-License_W0QQitemZ150016951764QQihZ005QQcategoryZ70976QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Bwahaha it looks really cool Cool.

OH FUCK YES!! hehe they gots them here to:

http://www.spencersonline.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/products.browse/categoryID/2fd69f4a-84e2-48f3-9fd4-6fd7e9f341d0/

they only have 8 of them they dont have Joeys =[
mikey1000
Idiot
mikey1000
August 2nd, 2006 at 04:49am
Whoa good stuff. Cool And hey joey's is probably the easiest one to find so no biggie. Kinda on the *pricy* side though.
radioactive
Geek
radioactive

Mibba
August 2nd, 2006 at 04:56am
true if i had the money id buy all of them and be a different member every day....because theres nothing to do here so me and my friends go to the mall and scare the people that work in the stores...VIOLATE THE MANIQUENS! lol but anyways i want one of the masks...cept i got no moneys cuz mommy took it all =[ evil mommy
mikey1000
Idiot
mikey1000
August 2nd, 2006 at 05:04am
radioactive:
true if i had the money id buy all of them and be a different member every day....because theres nothing to do here so me and my friends go to the mall and scare the people that work in the stores...VIOLATE THE MANIQUENS! lol but anyways i want one of the masks...cept i got no moneys cuz mommy took it all =[ evil mommy

lmfao lmfao lmfao That sounds (sic). I really wanna see that...ppl at the mall Shocked lmfao priceless.
I'll get the mick one really soon cause well i just like that one more Cool.
awww your mom is a little evil yea... Twisted Evil
radioactive
Geek
radioactive

Mibba
August 2nd, 2006 at 05:21am
yea me and my friends are crazy...we've been officially banned from going to claires for yelling at preps for giving us wierd looks...they had some kickass rings there tho....

yeah shes an evil monkey lol

haha im hyper and i cant sit still and and and I MUST DANCE!! *random dance* srry...
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
August 2nd, 2006 at 05:28am
radioactive:
Stuck_On_Green_Day:

you can actually buy them from attitude mail order.
mikey1000
Idiot
mikey1000
August 2nd, 2006 at 05:28am
radioactive:
yea me and my friends are crazy...we've been officially banned from going to claires for yelling at preps for giving us wierd looks...they had some kickass rings there tho....

yeah shes an evil monkey lol

haha im hyper and i cant sit still and and and I MUST DANCE!! *random dance* srry...

*watches ^^ dance* Hey you're preety good. Very Happy
Register