Slipknot

AuthorMessage
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
July 14th, 2006 at 07:45am
Skeazy Ass Rock Lik:
mikey1000:
Exactly i agree he's good but not the best. And that drum solo was more croud pleaser than anything. He developed his own style and that's good but he has much much much more work in front of him. Still he's one fast bastard.

And where do green day say they hate their masks????? Never knew that Sad

Yeah, Billie Joe has also said that Slpiknot sound like "Tre choking on a hairball", which was kinda low, seeing as Slipknot didn't, and still don't, say shit about them. As far as I know.

Nope. And Corey has actually said he likes Green Day, and has talked about them on a radio interview he did. He talked about how they just get better and better. Or something like that.
mikey1000
Idiot
mikey1000
July 14th, 2006 at 08:33am
Well i knew Corey wouldn't diss em he's too cool for that. The only beef i know Slipknot has is with Fred durst and for good reason...thats guy's an ass not an artist as he likes to pretend.
Kme
Jackass
Kme
July 14th, 2006 at 09:14am
I love Slipknot, in fact, I plan on at the end of the year joining a band as a tribute to Slipknot. Very Happy
Kme
Jackass
Kme
July 14th, 2006 at 09:17am
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=3646959

Their myspace, in case that hasn't been posted yet. Cool
mikey1000
Idiot
mikey1000
July 14th, 2006 at 09:36am
Wow that's cool a tribute band. And what instrument are you on? Very Happy.
And ps thanx for their myspace it kicks ass.
mikey1000
Idiot
mikey1000
July 15th, 2006 at 05:00am
Lol check this out. For the ladies.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZannayork819
ellie ex-friend
Falling In Love With The Board
ellie ex-friend
July 15th, 2006 at 06:41am
mikey1000:
Lol check this out. For the ladies.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZannayork819

LOL

That's made me giggle.

Wow, this thread tots up when I don't post ...

I got a hoody Cool
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
July 15th, 2006 at 07:10am
haha I heard they had a gig here
at a freaking dance festival... lmfao
everyone booed at them ands sat on the ground with their middlefingers up and one dude went on stage and hit the singer

is that true?
mikey1000
Idiot
mikey1000
July 15th, 2006 at 07:28am
Hmmmm it sounds fishy. If someone would go on stage and hit corey either him or mick would kick his ass good.
And the part with the siting on the ground is part of their act. They do it at spit it out, and ask the maggots to get on the ground and then jump up...so much energy in their live act, gotta love em.
Buckfast Wine.
Buckfast Wine.
July 15th, 2006 at 09:37am
katie's not grey:

i couldn't find anything about this on youtube, so i have a couple links with billie's quotes and stuff about him. but the ones with him talking about slipknot might be kinda hard to find, though, cause there's a lot of quotes.

here and

here

I have to totally disagree with the second one, jesus.
If he actually heard Corey sing he would be blow away.
Cause that man has one hell of a lung capacity.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
July 15th, 2006 at 09:51am
Yeah, Corey is a really good singer. So, yeah. Iunno. Thats all I had to say.
mikey1000
Idiot
mikey1000
July 15th, 2006 at 09:57am
Nobody is questioning corey's singing ability. At least i hope not. The dude has some serious skills. He can scream AND sing very very good, something which not many singers can pull off. Billie joe can sing but at the screaming department he's lacking a tad, compared to corey anyway. lol
But still it wasn't nice of him to say that. Slipknot never dissed them it was just mean. Mad
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
July 15th, 2006 at 10:02am
i dont particularly like them. except for one song... dunno what it's called though. i think i've seen the video. so... i dont hate them but i dont like them either. neutrality for me.
mikey1000
Idiot
mikey1000
July 15th, 2006 at 10:30am
Hmmm chances are it's wait and bleed. Very Happy For some odd reason that one song is liked by alot of people.
Nothing can beat Gently though in my book. Smile
Boosh
Boosh
July 15th, 2006 at 10:31am
Left Behind is a really catchy song Shocked
mikey1000
Idiot
mikey1000
July 15th, 2006 at 10:42am
Left behind is good, both the self titled and Iowa kick major ass. And vol3 isn't too far behind. Also corey said that the new album will be a mix; he still wants some acoustic songs on it (yay!) and wants to have some *in your face songs too*. Just what i wanted, a perfect blend between Slipknot, Iowa and Vol3. Bless him. lol Also he's got his scream back.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jIlzW-GDJY
Can you say OMG? Very Happy
Binky.
Idiot
Binky.
July 15th, 2006 at 11:18am
I dun like their... style : D
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
July 15th, 2006 at 11:49am
A.D.I.D.A.S:
katie's not grey:

i couldn't find anything about this on youtube, so i have a couple links with billie's quotes and stuff about him. but the ones with him talking about slipknot might be kinda hard to find, though, cause there's a lot of quotes.

here and

here

I have to totally disagree with the second one, jesus.
If he actually heard Corey sing he would be blow away.
Cause that man has one hell of a lung capacity.

I know. It's abnormal, I say it all the time. He's one of the greatest metal singers of all time, in my opinion. As people have said, he can pull of throaty shouting and throaty singing, just listen to Vermilion pt. 2.

I find his voice kinda sexy.
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
July 15th, 2006 at 11:51am
mikey1000:
Hmmm chances are it's wait and bleed. Very Happy For some odd reason that one song is liked by alot of people.
Nothing can beat Gently though in my book. Smile

It was the song that showed that Corey could actually sing, most people love it for that.
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
July 15th, 2006 at 12:11pm
mikey1000:
Hmmmm it sounds fishy. If someone would go on stage and hit corey either him or mick would kick his ass good.
And the part with the siting on the ground is part of their act. They do it at spit it out, and ask the maggots to get on the ground and then jump up...so much energy in their live act, gotta love em.
I heard they did kick his ass...
and the sitting was not part of the act ..they usually do that and the crowd has to jump up right?
cause this was different..like a sit-in xD

edit: I found this on some site..it says it's some dude called rob gee and slipknot at sensation black and apperantly the rob dude was hit...

http://dump.geenstijl.nl/mediabase/2094/bce637a3/index.html

http://dump.geenstijl.nl/mediabase/2097/bd49054b/index.html

haha
Register