AuthorMessage
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
July 15th, 2006 at 12:04am
Mike_is_sexy_86:
skeazy ass rock lik.:
Let's be logical.
What are the chances that people who have been listening to that cd for years and years never found it, but someone with no credibility and nothing to back him up, did?

Reminds me, we all know of the hidden track on Insomniac, right? "Your Face Looks Like My Dog Vomiting While Making Love"?

Wow, Ive never heard of that one. I wish I were creative enough to come up with song titles like that

I never heard of that one either.
Forever
Addict
Forever
July 15th, 2006 at 12:05am
That'd be pretty sweet if their was.
Dead End Girl
Addict
Dead End Girl
July 15th, 2006 at 12:09am
Ambyeyes:
Santa Billie:
I very much doubt it will be on limewire.

I have spent hours on that thing looking for Green Day songs.

I'm going to look all over the internet, like on Mp3 sites.

I found covers like on them.

Are those songs ("Mahogany" and "I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend"Winkones that Green Day covered?
Mahogany was a little cover Billie played durring the show they played at CBGB's. If you download the video, it's on there. It only like...30 or 45 seconds long. And Billie molests the air.
PRetty entertianing stuff Wink
k-contentbarrier-
Addict
k-contentbarrier-
July 19th, 2006 at 12:04am
mkay, maybe to fins the hidden track you have to look BACKWARDS instead of fwds. And I don't mean listening backwards, I mean using the REWIND button to go before track 1 to find the negative time (you know, the -0:02,-0.01, -0:00 you hear befiore a song) well if they're's a hidden track then you should be able to rewind to the negative time on track 1 (the negative time won't show up on a program like iTunes) you need to use a good CD player with a rewind button. I don't own a cd player that can do that, nor do i own shenanigans, so someone else will have to do it.
stargazer93
Geek
stargazer93
July 22nd, 2006 at 10:48pm
maybe the guy got mixed up and it really is a song but its not on shenanigans but on some imported cd or single or something. Try Nimrod because it sounds like a nimrod song. sadly i dont have nimrod...oh well but its not on shenanigans
Zomg![lykwhoa.]
Geek
Zomg![lykwhoa.]
July 22nd, 2006 at 10:54pm
greenday6:
greendayjunkie:
maybe you are thinking about DUI that was supposed to be on shennenigans but they took it off
Nah, this one's different. Somebody posted a tab for this on Ultimate Guitar a few years ago and said it was a hidden track on Shenanigans. I figured it was like All by Myself so I checked my cd but never found it. I've even bought the promotional copy, and other versions of Shenanigans, but none of them have this track either. There was also a rumor that there was a version of Espionage with words, that's bullshit to.

My dad told me Espionage has been done before, that GD was just covering it...?
Forever
Addict
Forever
July 22nd, 2006 at 11:18pm
[/annessa.]:
greenday6:
greendayjunkie:
maybe you are thinking about DUI that was supposed to be on shennenigans but they took it off
Nah, this one's different. Somebody posted a tab for this on Ultimate Guitar a few years ago and said it was a hidden track on Shenanigans. I figured it was like All by Myself so I checked my cd but never found it. I've even bought the promotional copy, and other versions of Shenanigans, but none of them have this track either. There was also a rumor that there was a version of Espionage with words, that's bullshit to.

Um...I don't think so. Eh Think
tremike
Geek
tremike
July 23rd, 2006 at 12:16am
Jimmy4Whatsername:
michaeldirnt:
D.U.I was supposed to be on Shenanigans but they took it off all of them except some Japanese ones or something thats why when you look in the inlay it has a song scribbled out aswell i checked just to make sure on my computer and no hidden songs were found and it found all by myself so obviously some ass just made it up unless it was some weird import he got cuz have you ever heard of another gd song with a stoopid name like that they dont write songs like that so ya its a lie
That's not exactly true. I'm not saying the song exists, but it sounds exactly like the kind of thing Tre would write.

Haha, it does sound like something he would write, but I don't even own Shenanigans.
Santa Billie
Falling In Love With The Board
Santa Billie
July 23rd, 2006 at 12:28am
Ambyeyes:
Santa Billie:
I very much doubt it will be on limewire.

I have spent hours on that thing looking for Green Day songs.

I'm going to look all over the internet, like on Mp3 sites.

I found covers like on them.

Are those songs ("Mahogany" and "I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend"Winkones that Green Day covered?

Yes they are...

And I think the song is full of shit, because it is practically impossible for
one person on the entire internet to know of this song. I've seen LYRICS
for Green Day songs that I've never come across, but there are no
lyrics for this song and no other signs of its existance. Therefore, it must
be made up. Also I tried emailing the person, and the postmaster thing
sent an email saying that my email did not go through. So the person's
email probably isn't even real, or is canceled or whatever.

But anyways...
Lor
Geek
Lor

Blog
July 23rd, 2006 at 12:34am
It's rumours like these that keep things interesting Smile
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
July 23rd, 2006 at 12:43am
[/annessa.]:
If you watch old spy movies, they've got that kind of music going on in the background all of the time. I guess after awhile it all seems similar. But Espionage isn't a cover, Green Day wrote it for Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery. And if you doubt us just read the inside of the Shenanigans booklet, if they covered a song they credit the person who wrote it.

And rumors keep things interesting, but old ones keep coming back. It gets old.
Nimrodic Basketcase
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Nimrodic Basketcase
July 23rd, 2006 at 01:14am
Or maybe, if there's a hidden track on that album, he was thinking of that one but got the title wrong.
Zomg![lykwhoa.]
Geek
Zomg![lykwhoa.]
July 23rd, 2006 at 01:36am
greenday6:
[/annessa.]:
If you watch old spy movies, they've got that kind of music going on in the background all of the time. I guess after awhile it all seems similar. But Espionage isn't a cover, Green Day wrote it for Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery. And if you doubt us just read the inside of the Shenanigans booklet, if they covered a song they credit the person who wrote it.

And rumors keep things interesting, but old ones keep coming back. It gets old.

Yeah, I tried telling him that, but he was like, "Eh. Pssh w/e."
:rolls:
nacho cheese and anarchy
Geek
nacho cheese and anarchy

Mibba
July 23rd, 2006 at 01:48am
the best i can say for that 'Your Ass Looks Like Two Elephants Wrestling' thing is that it's a quote from some dude on Big Brother 4 (i think)...but other than it being a quote...there's no song...

(it's like day 12 or something...at the bottom)
Emily-Cool
Falling In Love With The Board
Emily-Cool
July 27th, 2006 at 04:14am
:O wow.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
July 27th, 2006 at 04:22am
there could be something hidden in one of the other songs on shenanigans, but that sounds like a loada bullshit to me. doesnt sound like the kinda thing they would write, but i reckon if there is a hidden song on there, it would be backmasked.
k-contentbarrier-
Addict
k-contentbarrier-
July 28th, 2006 at 01:33am
i'm telling you guys, try rewinding from the beginning of track 1
Forever
Addict
Forever
July 28th, 2006 at 01:47am
That'd be pretty sweet if there really was a hidden song. Smile
IxAmxMe
Geek
IxAmxMe

Blog
July 28th, 2006 at 12:24pm
i've heard of it somewhere. I think it was on GDA for a couple of days. I don't think it's fake, but I could be wrong. How come nobody has Shenanigans?
Stallion Duck
Jackass
Stallion Duck

Mibba
July 28th, 2006 at 12:31pm
I'm a Rebel, I'm a Saint:
i've heard of it somewhere. I think it was on GDA for a couple of days. I don't think it's fake, but I could be wrong. How come nobody has Shenanigans?
I do!!
Register