The Living End

AuthorMessage
The Duck's Nuts
Falling In Love With The Board
The Duck's Nuts
October 14th, 2006 at 08:18am
Skrittandy:
The Duck's Nuts:
OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE THEM AGAIN AND MEET THEM.
HOW. T_T
Chris said in Luna Park "see you next year" so like.. they'd be doing gigs in Australia next year and stuff, and they live in Melb so they'd DEFINATLY do gigs in Melb so go back to melb when they do ^__^
clark
GSBitch
clark
October 14th, 2006 at 07:36pm
The Duck's Nuts:
Chris said in Luna Park "see you next year" so like.. they'd be doing gigs in Australia next year and stuff, and they live in Melb so they'd DEFINATLY do gigs in Melb so go back to melb when they do ^__^
OMFG AWESOME WOOOO.
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
October 15th, 2006 at 07:07am
The Duck's Nuts:
OMFG TONIGHT WAS SO AWESOME AND WE MET THEM AFTER THE SHOW AND COFF AND ME ARE ALL HOPPED UP ON SUGAR AND BY "SUGAR" I MIGHT MEAN "TLE" AND LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO I LOVE SCOTT HE IS SO AWESOME AND HE WAS JUST SITTING AGAINST THIS WALL SMOKING AND HE GOES TO ME "excuse me for being a bum" lmfao lmfao lmfao

and i got a Chris hug and i smelt him and he smelt nice ^__^

and yeah, man they are so awesome ^__^

LMFAO I LIKE ANDY HE'S FUNNY.

I liked how Scott made this lame joke, this girl asked him to say his yoyo and some guy was like asking if she can do any tricks and she said there's no string on it and that it broke the other day or something and Scott was saying how then it's just a "yo" and stuff xDD

LMFAO LFMAO AND SYDNEY'S SO MEAN TO CHRIS. first they screw up his sight and now one of his guitars Hand

and Coff is all 'we met The Living End!' and keeps saying how pretty they are lmfao lmfao
WTFFFFFFFF. They did? Hand @ him.

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao Bless.

I'd say this is a nice birthday present for Coff ^_^
asthenia.
asthenia.

Blog
October 24th, 2006 at 11:18pm
Ah The music player on ROB is awesome.
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
October 24th, 2006 at 11:21pm
katie's not grey:
Ah

- goes and looks -
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
October 24th, 2006 at 11:35pm
katie's not grey:
Yes. Yes it is.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
October 30th, 2006 at 08:00pm
Did anyone watch the Arias? They should have won T_T

And did anyone see Chris try and get James in the sack on the Access All Arias?

Chris is so obviously gay. He was wearing that gay tie again, as well! I mean, no straight man wears a leapord print tie lmfao lmfao
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
October 30th, 2006 at 08:59pm
i watched them. i knew Wolfmother would win, i kpet bitching about them. I figure TLE are too good to win, because, hell, TV 'Rock' won 2 ARIAs Rolling Eyes

And have you noticed a lot of the 'artists' that just happen to win are on Sony/BMG, funny thing is the ARIA president or whatever owns part of Sony/BMG or something Rolling Eyes

i don't have pay tv ;_;

i laughed at his tie though and bitched that they didn't have enough footage of it ;_;

they showed a little of the red carpet on Channel 10 before the ARIAs started, they showed TLE, but for a split second there was about 2 seconds of ANdy and James on camera =/

I was all "ANDY!" and ran up to the tv Shifty

Did Scott go, 'cause i didn't see him? =/
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
October 30th, 2006 at 09:42pm
Yeah, Scott went. I saw him on the red carpet on the Access All Arias. He didn't say much, he looked like he was posing and trying to look cool for the camera lmfao lmfao
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
October 30th, 2006 at 09:45pm
oh lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao

i thought mabye Chris and Andy went because i didn't see him xD

Bring that tape with you to Melbourne in January so i can watch it ^_^
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
October 30th, 2006 at 11:17pm
I was bringing it for Cherie anyways.. but okay!

Have you watched those tapes that I loaned you?
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
October 30th, 2006 at 11:29pm
Undeserving:
I was bringing it for Cherie anyways.. but okay!

Have you watched those tapes that I loaned you?
no ;_;

Mother bought me new tv plugs seeing as the other ones got "lost" but my VCR/DVD player still doesn't work properly. Although i might still need some more plugs Think

I want to be able to laugh at TLE and their lame jokes ;_;
H0llZIE
Geek
H0llZIE
November 5th, 2006 at 01:04am
I went to there concert yesterday at the studio and scott kept smilling at me (Im really short and look reall young and I was rite at the front) so I waved at himhe seems nice, I also waved at one of there roadies and at the end of the concert he gave me a drum stick which andy used during the show which is so rad(it smells like linx). When ever scott lent over his bass bits of his sweat driped on me (ew) but I got to touch his bass and his leg and he has nice shoes.
asthenia.
asthenia.

Blog
November 5th, 2006 at 01:10am
H0llZIE:
I went to there concert yesterday at the studio and scott kept smilling at me (Im really short and look reall young and I was rite at the front) so I waved at himhe seems nice, I also waved at one of there roadies and at the end of the concert he gave me a drum stick which andy used during the show which is so rad(it smells like linx). When ever scott lent over his bass bits of his sweat driped on me (ew) but I got to touch his bass and his leg and he has nice shoes.

Ah So I'm not the only one in the world who loves Scott's shoes! Cassie
H0llZIE
Geek
H0llZIE
November 5th, 2006 at 01:32am
katie's not grey:
H0llZIE:

they're sexy I wanted to steal them
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
November 5th, 2006 at 01:48am
katie's not grey:
H0llZIE:

It was funny, when i was in Melbourne, me and my friends went into Route 66, TLE shop there for their shoes and what not. and i was all "Surprised Scott has those shoes! and those ones! And.. Andy has those ones!" Shifty
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
November 5th, 2006 at 01:49am
H0llZIE:
Scott is just about the nicest person ever ^_^
=)
Idiot
=)
November 5th, 2006 at 02:13am
38 days until I see 'em!

I swear I am going to spontaneously combust because of the anticipation. Cassie
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
November 6th, 2006 at 08:04pm
LFMAOF lMAFOMLAFO.

I wish i were seeing them again!

Well, i mean. at least i wish i knew when i was seeing them again.

I hear from my friend, who met Scott and Andy again the other day, that they won't really be going back to Australia for ages ;_;

I like it how we've noe both met Chris twice, and Scott and Andy three times. And we live in two different coutries xD
love.
King For A Couple Of Days
love.
November 7th, 2006 at 04:31pm
ooo! i heart them bunches!!!!
Register