Mike at The 2005 Brits Awards

AuthorMessage
Roisin-Marie
King For A Couple Of Days
Roisin-Marie

Blog
July 21st, 2006 at 05:02pm
post pictures and talk to me about MIKE! at The 2005 Brits Awards!

gasp.
Geek
gasp.

Mibba
July 29th, 2006 at 04:42am
he he MIKE ROCKS!!!
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
July 30th, 2006 at 03:07pm
Tre-Rox:
he he MIKE ROCKS!!!

i totally agree....well this thread hasn't exactly had a flying start Laughing
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
August 2nd, 2006 at 07:44am
smexy
punk_out_cast
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
punk_out_cast
August 3rd, 2006 at 06:14pm
Mike is the most ignored person in the band. It totaly sucks. Without Mike there wouldn't be a Green Day. We'd all be lisning to rapy crap. Just had to say that somewhere.
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
August 4th, 2006 at 03:14pm
punk_out_cast:
Mike is the most ignored person in the band. It totaly sucks. Without Mike there wouldn't be a Green Day. We'd all be lisning to rapy crap. Just had to say that somewhere.

totally agree.there is no Green Day without the Dirnt Retard
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
August 4th, 2006 at 03:18pm
you know we all-including Mike- enjoy this picture Cool
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
August 4th, 2006 at 03:20pm

Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
August 4th, 2006 at 03:20pm
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
August 11th, 2006 at 09:18am
punk_out_cast:

He doesnt get totally ignored, sure the other guys may get a bit more attention because they are slightly more outragous or whatever, but yeah... this band isnt about looks anyways, Mike is an outstanding bassist and you are right there would be notGreen Day if Mike wasnt there same If Billie and Tré weren't there too.
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
August 11th, 2006 at 09:20am
I LOVED them at the Brit Awards!! lol i loved the audience shot when Scissor Sisters beat them to best international band, because Ana is saying something on stage and it is Funny and all three guys are laughing and clapping it was just an awwwww moment!
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
August 11th, 2006 at 09:32am
XxBeautiful MistakexX:
punk_out_cast:

even though i am not a dirnt fan, i want to say that when ever anyone talks about GD they always seem to mention Bille, example my daughter has a poster of billie on her wall and it says on it "billie joe Green Day" isnt there 3 members and not one, now move over billie and let the others have a bit of the fan light for once.
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
August 11th, 2006 at 09:40am
^^ I dont thnk that Billie intentionally hogs any of the 'fan light' I think it just happens because he is the front man, the same loads of other bands!
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
August 11th, 2006 at 11:12am
Mike isn't really ignored. There are only 3 people, it's hard to ignore one ... though Billie gets most attention. But with some bands, you only know the Leader and not even the names of the other dudes.

I think Mike is the funniest in a way Retard

Well, he looked awesome at those Brits awards, Blonde Mike is my Favorite! Cool
TresFine
TresFine
August 12th, 2006 at 06:03pm
any one have pictures of video when they were inside sitting down and all that
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
August 20th, 2006 at 04:04pm
greendayjunkie:
punk_out_cast:

He doesnt get totally ignored, sure the other guys may get a bit more attention because they are slightly more outragous or whatever, but yeah... this band isnt about looks anyways, Mike is an outstanding bassist and you are right there would be notGreen Day if Mike wasnt there same If Billie and Tré weren't there too.

Laughing sorry just what you said about the looks bit XD...ummm Mike has a bloody massive fan base...he has people worshiping him----and in the crowd, theres me Retard Hail
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
August 20th, 2006 at 04:05pm
greendayjunkie:
I LOVED them at the Brit Awards!! lol i loved the audience shot when Scissor Sisters beat them to best international band, because Ana is saying something on stage and it is Funny and all three guys are laughing and clapping it was just an awwwww moment!

Laughing they're good losers
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
August 20th, 2006 at 04:06pm
Lucifers Angel:
XxBeautiful MistakexX:
punk_out_cast:

even though i am not a dirnt fan, i want to say that when ever anyone talks about GD they always seem to mention Bille, example my daughter has a poster of billie on her wall and it says on it "billie joe Green Day" isnt there 3 members and not one, now move over billie and let the others have a bit of the fan light for once.

Up i think Mike and Tre have started to notice the fact that they're getting a bigger fan base thanks to Billie's uhhh good looks....not that, that is a bad thing of course...but i think they'd rather be famous for they're music and not they're frontman
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
August 20th, 2006 at 04:11pm
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
September 13th, 2006 at 12:43pm
P¤iSon L¤Ve:
greendayjunkie:

Laughing they're good losers

"There's nothing wrong with being a loser, it just depends on how good you are at it."

...coincidence? Probably.
Register