What bands you liked when you were younger...

AuthorMessage
slush_and_tre
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
slush_and_tre
October 25th, 2006 at 02:46am
Shit like Aaron Carter. I was sooo obsessed I met him in person and almost fainted. I absolutely HATE him now. Also, Jump 5. Just the usual bands.
Milk
King For A Couple Of Days
Milk

Mibba Blog
October 25th, 2006 at 02:51am
Disturbingly enough, I liked Coldplay, Britney Spears, Avril Lavigne, Good Charlotte, Simpla Plan, Shakira, and any other crappy pop bands.
EvilGiraffe!
Addict
EvilGiraffe!

Blog
October 25th, 2006 at 03:29am
Don't remind me...
I used to like Donny Osmond from the Osmond brothers...the one that sang Puppy Love. Even now, my nan will buy me Donny Osmond presents for Christmas. Oh my god, I used to like Darren Day too, and Jason Donavan...OMG I'll shut up now
*hides under chair*
Lor
Geek
Lor

Blog
October 25th, 2006 at 05:54pm
Spice girls O_o
Haushinka de Ride
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Haushinka de Ride
October 25th, 2006 at 05:56pm
i used to like the backstreet boys :S (now i hate them!:@) britney spears,, christinaaa:S:S:S:S:S:S and all the pop stuff ¬¬
Forever~Fallen
Geek
Forever~Fallen
October 26th, 2006 at 02:46am
S-club 7, BSB, N*sync,spice girls,faith hill,brittany spears (she was my first concert lol),eminem,tom petty,journey, and some of metallica, iron maiden, AC/DC, and van halen and i thank my dad for that because i heard him listening to it on the radio Wink
Miss_Minority039
Geek
Miss_Minority039

Mibba
October 26th, 2006 at 02:54am
i liked the spice girls but i still was into Green Day and other bands like them, i've been litening to Punk since i was 6 or 7 but i did like pop stuff to when i was little
finksgirl
Geek
finksgirl

Mibba
October 26th, 2006 at 03:49am
whoa..back in the day? um...Queen (born and raised) and Bob Marley frm my stepdad...a lil bit of Sabbath and then I liked Eminem and Linkin Park..a bit of The Roots...he only poppy shit was Blink and Good Charlottes first album....i went to one NSync show because my frend forced me....um...and then theres Green Day (duh...i remember my moms frend Roxy listening to Dookie in her Stang when i was like 4) good times....
Forever~Fallen
Geek
Forever~Fallen
October 26th, 2006 at 03:51am
haha i worshipped the spice girls i had their movie and even action figures of them lol.....i was a weird kid...
Riot on the Radio
Jackass
Riot on the Radio

Blog
October 26th, 2006 at 03:58am
(¯`·._)Miss_Minority¯`·._:
i liked the spice girls but i still was into Green Day and other bands like them, i've been litening to Punk since i was 6 or 7 but i did like pop stuff to when i was little

Yeah. I just liked all typed of music when I was younger really. I used to watch Video Hits all the time, when it was awesome and I remember all the old clips...oh man I'm feeling nostalgic.
You'll_Rebel_To_Anything
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
You'll_Rebel_To_Anything
October 26th, 2006 at 04:51am
The only really good stuff I listened to when I was little was Nirvana, The White Stripes, and U2, only because my mom played them 24/7 in hopes that I'd catch on. AND I DID! But I was still in love with the same old stuff. Britney Spears, Jesse McCarteney (icky), and kinda Backstreet Boys/N*Sync, but I couldn't really tell the difference so I never payed attention. I only remember that one song that really freaked me out, like "BLUE DA-BOO-DE-DA-BOO-DAAAAAAIIIEEEEE" that was weird.
Boo Radley
Idiot
Boo Radley

Blog
October 26th, 2006 at 05:15am
i was born and raised on Roxy Music, Fleetwood Mac, ELO and Cream, and i still love them to this day.
When i was about 9 i had a little punky stage, and i got really into Sum41, OPM and AlienAntFarm. But after a couple of months the kids at school beat it out of me.
A couple of years back, when i discovered Green Day, that side got kind of unleashed again. And i didnt let anyone beat it out of me Headbang
Must have been the real me all along Smile
When i was 9 i lied that i had a Green Day Warning shirt...
Purely for street cred purposes.
How little did i know i was predicting my future Razz
B.J
Falling In Love With The Board
B.J
October 26th, 2006 at 05:26am
Green Day
=)
ummm pretty much the same bands I listen to now
just more now
oh and I liked the Spice Girls lmfao
and Boyzone for a little while
FrankFuckingIero
Jackass
FrankFuckingIero
October 26th, 2006 at 05:31am
Until I was about 5, I listened to the Spice Girls..that's about it..then I heard Green Day for the first time at age 5 from my sisters friend...and so began my love affair with proper music. Lol.
Babi Kid Rachy
King For A Couple Of Days
Babi Kid Rachy
October 26th, 2006 at 06:52am
Spice Girls lmfao
ellie ex-friend
Falling In Love With The Board
ellie ex-friend
October 26th, 2006 at 07:23am
I was in love with Gareth Gates ~~
Blank_blank
Geek
Blank_blank
October 26th, 2006 at 07:48am
Aqua.

Thats it, i didnt really get into any type of music til i was 13 or so
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
October 26th, 2006 at 04:12pm
yesterdays_hero:
Aqua.

Thats it, i didnt really get into any type of music til i was 13 or so
Same here. I think I liked Destinys child.
gd'sDiana
Geek
gd'sDiana
October 26th, 2006 at 04:14pm
*tries to remember*
i liked westlife, all pop singers, and stuff
Fely
Basket Case
Fely
October 26th, 2006 at 04:32pm
Spice girls Cool
i went to see them in concert