Green Day Questions and Answers Thread.

AuthorMessage
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
July 30th, 2009 at 01:51pm
GreenDayroxmysox2013:
Quick question how long is Green Day's 21st Century Breakdown tour?? I'm not really sure how long it is 2 be exact? Confused

As in a show or the whole tour?

I think the shows are getting gradualy longer as their adding more songs to the setlist.
asthenia.
Falling In Love With The Board
asthenia.

Blog
July 30th, 2009 at 10:16pm
^ Yeah, you're right. In the beginning they played about 25 songs and were on stage for about 2 hours. At the show I went to on Tuesday, they played 35 songs and were on stage about 3 hours. I wonder how long they'll be playing by the end of the tour o_o

But if she was asking how long the entire tour will be, I think I read somewhere a while ago about them wanting their tour to be at least 18 months. (:
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
July 31st, 2009 at 01:56am
asthenia.:
^ Yeah, you're right. In the beginning they played about 25 songs and were on stage for about 2 hours. At the show I went to on Tuesday, they played 35 songs and were on stage about 3 hours. I wonder how long they'll be playing by the end of the tour o_o

But if she was asking how long the entire tour will be, I think I read somewhere a while ago about them wanting their tour to be at least 18 months. (:

Wow, they played like 25 songs at the one I went too. 35 is a lot.
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
July 31st, 2009 at 06:35am
asthenia.:

hehe

I heard somewhere they'll be doing up to 5 hour shows...
Goodbye
King For A Couple Of Days
Goodbye

Blog
July 31st, 2009 at 09:27am
That's crazy!!! 5 hours!!! Shocked Shocked
RebelofSuburbia
RebelofSuburbia
July 31st, 2009 at 02:44pm
Platypus!:

Hmm. If it was Tre wouldn't he be really drunk then he wouldn't be able to play drums so awesomely? Maybe...

you don't get really drunk from chunckin one beer Smile
Goodbye
Goodbye

Blog
August 1st, 2009 at 09:00pm
Is the tour 19 months? or 18 months? i can't imagine them being gone for that long period of time WTF
asthenia.
asthenia.

Blog
August 2nd, 2009 at 03:41am
GreenDayroxmysox2013:
Is the tour 19 months? or 18 months? i can't imagine them being gone for that long period of time WTF

No one knows the exact length of the tour. And besides, between each part of the tour they take about a few weeks off. Like after they finish their US tour at the end of August they don't go back until they go to Europe in late September. (:
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
August 2nd, 2009 at 11:10am
How many tracks are on Bowling Bowling Bowling Parking Parking?

Does it have 7?
Goodbye
Goodbye

Blog
August 2nd, 2009 at 12:45pm
asthenia.:
GreenDayroxmysox2013:

No one knows the exact length of the tour. And besides, between each part of the tour they take about a few weeks off. Like after they finish their US tour at the end of August they don't go back until they go to Europe in late September. (:

Ok i was just wondering if they took breaks or whatever... So thanks! Mr. Green
Gloria.
Geek
Gloria.
August 5th, 2009 at 11:46pm
does anyone have a youtube link for green day covering van morrison with brown eyed girl live??Smile
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
August 9th, 2009 at 07:14pm
Gloria.:
does anyone have a youtube link for green day covering van morrison with brown eyed girl live??Smile

I'm afraid not. I just looked, and the results were not that great. Sorry.

Okay, my question is...are cameras allowed at the concerts? I don't mean video cameras, mind you. I mean the kind you would use to take photos. Thanks in advance!
Comrade182
Comrade182
August 9th, 2009 at 07:20pm
SaveACrossDressTre.:
Okay, my question is...are cameras allowed at the concerts? I don't mean video cameras, mind you. I mean the kind you would use to take photos. Thanks in advance!

varies from place to place, best way to find out is to contact the venue in advance.
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
August 9th, 2009 at 07:45pm
Comrade182:
SaveACrossDressTre.:

varies from place to place, best way to find out is to contact the venue in advance.

Who will probz say no.
Wear baggy trousers.
Goodbye
Goodbye

Blog
August 10th, 2009 at 04:52pm
Comrade182:
SaveACrossDressTre.:

Well i took a camera to a concert last month and my dad put it in his pocket of his pants, and they didn't do anything..... i suggest that you wear clothes with pockets that's my guess
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
August 13th, 2009 at 06:52pm
Thanks, everyone.

Another question...what's the name of Tre's mom?
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
August 14th, 2009 at 09:51am
Mrs. Cool.
Goodbye
Goodbye

Blog
August 14th, 2009 at 10:02am
I have a quick question, Does anybody know if Tre is a godfather of Joey and Jakob Armstrong?
iAmSoBeautiful :3
iAmSoBeautiful :3

Blog
August 16th, 2009 at 12:56am
yeah he is. awesome
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 16th, 2009 at 12:57am
GreenDayruleslife:
I have a quick question, Does anybody know if Tre is a godfather of Joey and Jakob Armstrong?
umm i'm pretty sure he is
Register