Emotional Abuse From Parents

AuthorMessage
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
August 27th, 2006 at 05:21am
Lucifers Angel:
i found this and i was disgusted, i cant believe that anyone is this evil.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=911

just look at the things they have got to punish children and to beat satan out of them.

Holy fuck, that's the sickest thing! UGH.

o___________o
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
August 29th, 2006 at 04:29am
Feeling this!:
Lucifers Angel:

just look at the things they have got to punish children and to beat satan out of them.

o___________o

that is sick. stupid religious fanatics.
Arceus
Jackass
Arceus
August 29th, 2006 at 05:07pm
I don't get anything from my parents... but I do from kids my age... It pisses me off because they're all like, "you wouldn't be missed if you died", or other crap like that... I got that shit since 4th grade and now I had to move to a private school cause the whole population (just about) thought I had a gun and mercilessly made fun of me and made threats... guess what the administration did... NOTHING... I'll never forget this and I'm scared for life because of this shit... and those who did it don't even give a shit. I hope they burn in hell.
I know i didn't get shit from my parents (never, they love me) but I just wanted to share the emotional abuse I got from people my age.
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
August 30th, 2006 at 12:41pm
Feeling this!:
Lucifers Angel:

o___________o

Oh my GOD. Isn't that against the law?!

It's like.. A sick bunch of religious nuts doing child abuse in the name of the Lord! Someone should show the police that thread. It's just weird..
GD Addicts Anonymous
Falling In Love With The Board
GD Addicts Anonymous
August 30th, 2006 at 01:36pm
Feeling this!:
Lucifers Angel:

o___________o

I know... that whole church is sick. And the sick thing is they think they're doing what's right to God... well I can actually say I've read the whole Bible and I don't recall God ever saying it was okay to beat your children. Sick freaks...
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
August 30th, 2006 at 04:03pm
Feeling this!:
Lucifers Angel:

o___________o

Holy fuck. That's horrible!
Hilda the Hag
Geek
Hilda the Hag
August 30th, 2006 at 07:23pm
so who is the "jerkoff of suburbia" on there with pics of mike???congrats to you,they put you under investigation!!!"unsaved trash"huh?

<b>hats off to you!!!<b> Very Happy
grandma death.
Geek
grandma death.
August 30th, 2006 at 11:00pm
My mom treats me like shit.

I had this very rough patch of months where I was depressed, quiet, alone, and suicidal. Well, after that, all she thinks I'm doing is smarting off, so the other day, she asked me something, and I replied perfectly normally, but she said "I think I liked you better when you were depressed and needed friends. You weren't a smartass."

She says stuff like that other things too. I could go on and on but I won't.
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
August 31st, 2006 at 12:35am
Hilda the Hag:
so who is the "jerkoff of suburbia" on there with pics of mike???congrats to you,they put you under investigation!!!"unsaved trash"huh?

hats off to you!!! Very Happy
JerkOff Of Suburbia is my VERY good friend Joan. Known on here as either Joan of Arc of Suburbia, or [Joan] Knight of Seraphim
She decided to register there to argue peacefully that their methods are far to extreme, and that you cannot just "beat the evil/devil" out of someone.
As I stated before I saw a post on there that was rather sick.
That Mike stuff was supplied by me, by the way. Very Happy

I am sure that their methods entail more than physical abuse, I am sure that they say hateful things to their kids as well. And it's so vey wrong.
radioactive
Geek
radioactive

Mibba
August 31st, 2006 at 12:47am
i get alot of emotional abuse from my parents..i dont know why, i never really did anything to deserve any type of abuse. but whenever my little sister comes to visit cause she lives with our dad, and when shes over my mom acts totally different and doesnt know it. shell call me a bitch, tell me im worthless, say im a stupid fucking cunt ass whore, call me a slut, push me into walls and punch/slap me..but thats physical. and she didnt really act like this 4 years ago...its wierd. and scary.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
August 31st, 2006 at 06:23am
GD Addicts Anonymous:
Feeling this!:
Lucifers Angel:

o___________o

I know... that whole church is sick. And the sick thing is they think they're doing what's right to God... well I can actually say I've read the whole Bible and I don't recall God ever saying it was okay to beat your children. Sick freaks...

he didnt he said "love thy children like you would love yourself" these sick people also belive that you could beat the gayness out of people, people like that shouldnt be allowed naywhere near kids, (and i dont need people telling me that they are doing what they think is right)
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
August 31st, 2006 at 12:43pm
My parents treat me with respect, and so do I. I'm happy with this, they would never insult me or something.
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
August 31st, 2006 at 04:02pm
Lucifers Angel:
he didnt he said "love thy children like you would love yourself" these sick people also belive that you could beat the gayness out of people, people like that shouldnt be allowed naywhere near kids, (and i dont need people telling me that they are doing what they think is right)
it's not right.
Not right one bit.
I agree. People like this need to be locked away and put through some serious therapy.
"Beat the gay or evil" out of someone. Rolling Eyes
They'd have a fit over me then...
Meh.
They're wrong, and I guess I'll just have to show them that just like those anti_bisexuals.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
August 31st, 2006 at 04:24pm
Lucifers Angel:

My parents have given me free will my whole life and i am pleased to say that i make them proud. I get good grades, i don't do drugs, smoke or drink alcohol. My parents are atheist but they took me to sunday school when i was younger and interested in religion. Now i am atheist too but took R.S at school and am open to everyones beliefs, but this is just wrong.

I'm forced to ask myself what is better? A parent who believes in God and beats their children, or a parent who doesn't and yet they still raise their children right.
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
August 31st, 2006 at 04:25pm
Boobmeister:
Lucifers Angel:

My parents have given me free will my whole life and i am pleased to say that i make them proud. I get good grades, i don't do drugs, smoke or drink alcohol. My parents are atheist but they took me to sunday school when i was younger and interested in religion. Now i am atheist too but took R.S at school and am open to everyones beliefs, but this is just wrong.

I'm forced to ask myself what is better? A parent who believes in God and beats their children, or a parent who doesn't and yet they still raise their children right.
My parents believe in God, but they don't follow these ideals.
They mistreat me anyway, but not in the manner these people speak of.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
August 31st, 2006 at 04:29pm
[Steph]Angel Of My Dreams:
I'm sorry if i offended you, i did not mean to say that all parents who believe in God treat thier children like that. I was just giving an example of how religion is not always the best way to teach your children with.
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
August 31st, 2006 at 04:34pm
Boobmeister:
I'm sorry if i offended you, i did not mean to say that all parents who believe in God treat thier children like that. I was just giving an example of how religion is not always the best way to teach your children with.
No, don't worry. You didn't offend me. I was just saying not all people who believe in God, would agree with those ideals outlined in that terrible place.
*whatshisname*
Geek
*whatshisname*
August 31st, 2006 at 04:41pm
Boobmeister:
No, don't worry. You didn't offend me. I was just saying not all people who believe in God, would agree with those ideals outlined in that terrible place.

Amen (no pun intended). Both me and my parents are Christians, but that is not Christianity. I'm sorry. I can bare people being Muslim, Hindu, Pagan, but abusing children in a religion? No, I'm not having that.
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
August 31st, 2006 at 05:36pm
Lucifers Angel:

I was thinking of registering there. Not to call people names, but to argue...and do a few tests. Think
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
August 31st, 2006 at 06:23pm
From the site.

"There would be no point in praying to Jesus as i do not believe in him."

"Have you ever tried? What can being open minded, just this once, hurt you?"

----

Okay, that's what set me off.

I cannot begin to even apprehend the amount of hypocracy is hidden behind that response.

I will say that I have never felt as sick and queesy as I do now. I've never had more harrowing DISPLEASURE attack me all at once, to be sharing the same cyber-space as a select few, and force me into so much anger, so much burning, passionate hatred furiousness, that I'm even typing this message.

It disgusts me.
Register