Busted Lips and Lust-Bruised Hips (A Pete Wentz Story)

AuthorMessage
Inari
King For A Couple Of Days
Inari
January 10th, 2007 at 09:54am
Blink.:
I sent you a friend request. ~~

So going to accept like now. Very Happy
Inari
Inari
January 10th, 2007 at 09:56am
iATEjimmysWORLD:

I'm not sure about an update...I'm feeling rather uninspired lately. Blah.

More importantly, I miss you...and you need to come home to me!

Darling, I'm catching the next plane out. I miss you too.

Teddy bears and bassists aside tonight, right? I want you all to myself.
Blink.
Addict
Blink.
January 10th, 2007 at 02:29pm
Inari:
Blink.:
I sent you a friend request. ~~

So going to accept like now. Very Happy
tehe

Hug
Inari
Inari
January 10th, 2007 at 03:33pm
Blink.:
tehe

Hug

How are you, honey?

We haven't spoken in a while.
Blink.
Addict
Blink.
January 12th, 2007 at 05:58pm
Inari:
Blink.:
tehe

Hug

How are you, honey?

We haven't spoken in a while.
I'm pretty good. Had an awesome day...actually it was pretty weird... o_o

I have to tell you what happened because it's hilarious! xD

In Science we are studying genetics. And today we did this thing where we had to mix our genes with another kid in the class, and then draw a picture of what the kid would look like. We had to write down our genotypes on a piece of paper and put them in a box. Then the girls would draw from the guys, and the guys would draw from the girls, to determine who you would ... "mate with" XD

It turns out that there are way more girls in my class than there are guys. So my teacher put Fabio's and this guy from the movie Step Up's genes into the box so everyone would have someone. Welllll....I got Fabio. o_o XD Ahahaha! ...I knew I was going to get him. T_T Oh god he's so gross.

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao

Umm...yeah. xD
So how are you? Very Happy
Inari
Inari
January 13th, 2007 at 03:46pm
Blink.:

In Science we are studying genetics. And today we did this thing where we had to mix our genes with another kid in the class, and then draw a picture of what the kid would look like. We had to write down our genotypes on a piece of paper and put them in a box. Then the girls would draw from the guys, and the guys would draw from the girls, to determine who you would ... "mate with" XD

It turns out that there are way more girls in my class than there are guys. So my teacher put Fabio's and this guy from the movie Step Up's genes into the box so everyone would have someone. Welllll....I got Fabio. o_o XD Ahahaha! ...I knew I was going to get him. T_T Oh god he's so gross.

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao

Umm...yeah. xD

Ahaha. That's pretty awesome. And kind of weird that your teacher is getting you to like...theoretically "mate". Ahaha.

I'm ok. I had a stressful day at work but a chat with my friend and a pizza later and I'm feeling much better lol.
Blink.
Addict
Blink.
January 13th, 2007 at 06:58pm
Inari:
Blink.:

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao

Umm...yeah. xD

Ahaha. That's pretty awesome. And kind of weird that your teacher is getting you to like...theoretically "mate". Ahaha.

I'm ok. I had a stressful day at work but a chat with my friend and a pizza later and I'm feeling much better lol.
Yeah it is pretty weird lol. xD

Aww.
Hug
Pizza should help. Cassie
Inari
Inari
January 14th, 2007 at 03:59pm
Weird but cool. We never got to do anything like that in my school. It was all just copying down from a board.

Pizza always helps. It's like the therapist of the food world. Lol.
Blink.
Addict
Blink.
January 18th, 2007 at 07:19pm
Inari:
Weird but cool. We never got to do anything like that in my school. It was all just copying down from a board.

Pizza always helps. It's like the therapist of the food world. Lol.
Mhmm. Wink

I had pizza today! Ah
Inari
Inari
January 19th, 2007 at 02:47pm
Ahaha! That so totally rocks. I had...waffles today...

That's just not as cool.
Blink.
Addict
Blink.
January 20th, 2007 at 04:39pm
Inari:
Ahaha! That so totally rocks. I had...waffles today...

That's just not as cool.
OMFG. Waffles are amazing. Don

Waffles pwn pizza. Cool
Inari
Inari
January 21st, 2007 at 12:03pm
Ahaha. But you know what pwn waffles?

Pancakes.
Blink.
Addict
Blink.
January 22nd, 2007 at 11:26am
Inari:
Ahaha. But you know what pwn waffles?

Pancakes.
Yeah! Ah

Five
Inari
Inari
February 12th, 2007 at 01:28am
OK, to start off with, I know I've been really bad with updates. I'm sorry about that. You don't know how guilty I've been feeling about it. I've just been really busy with University and stuff.

Anyway, I've finally managed to find some time to write the new chapter. So here it is.
Blink.
Addict
Blink.
February 12th, 2007 at 09:46pm
Inari:
OK, to start off with, I know I've been really bad with updates. I'm sorry about that. You don't know how guilty I've been feeling about it. I've just been really busy with University and stuff.

Anyway, I've finally managed to find some time to write the new chapter. So here it is.
Ah !!!!!!

It has been a long time since you've updated, but as always, the new chapter was sooo worth it. Mr. Green
damn*skippy
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
damn*skippy

Blog
February 12th, 2007 at 11:52pm
sigh. totally fell in love with this story all over again. i absolutely cant wait for the next part.
Inari
Inari
February 13th, 2007 at 06:33am
Blink.:
Ah !!!!!!

It has been a long time since you've updated, but as always, the new chapter was sooo worth it. Mr. Green

I know. I'm so sorry. It's just that I've had tons of assignments to do and that my life has kind of gone a little crazy recently. But thank you. I really appreciate the fact that you've stuck around even when I've been a lousy writer.

damn*skippy:
sigh. totally fell in love with this story all over again. i absolutely cant wait for the next part.

Thank you so much. *hugs*

And the good news is, the next section is already started. I've given myself a firm boot to get working. Lol.
Blink.
Addict
Blink.
February 13th, 2007 at 06:24pm
Inari:
Blink.:
Ah !!!!!!

I know. I'm so sorry. It's just that I've had tons of assignments to do and that my life has kind of gone a little crazy recently. But thank you. I really appreciate the fact that you've stuck around even when I've been a lousy writer.
It's okay. I completely understand. I've been really busy lately with school stuff. I've hardly had any time for the computer. omgno
Blink.
Addict
Blink.
February 13th, 2007 at 06:25pm
Inari:
And the good news is, the next section is already started. I've given myself a firm boot to get working. Lol.
OMGyes
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
February 13th, 2007 at 08:39pm
I've missed you like CRAZY all weekend!

Hope you're wonderful Smile xoxo
Register