MOVIE: Snakes On A Plane

AuthorMessage
Madeluxx
King For A Couple Of Days
Madeluxx

Mibba
August 30th, 2006 at 05:46am
Hashimoto:
Me and my mate saw the trailer for that...and pissed ourselves. How lame a name can a movie have?

haha same here
Matty.
Matty.
August 30th, 2006 at 06:12am
Madeluxx:
Hashimoto:
Me and my mate saw the trailer for that...and pissed ourselves. How lame a name can a movie have?

haha same here

I swear that everybody in the cinema was laughing during the trailer aaa
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
August 30th, 2006 at 02:27pm
Hashimoto:
Madeluxx:
Hashimoto:

haha same here

I swear that everybody in the cinema was laughing during the trailer aaa

It's so obviously some hyped up- over rated- hollywoodised crap film. I've seen the clips and it looks awful. I can't believe Samuel L Jackson would stoop that low
Fever_and_Mirrors
Geek
Fever_and_Mirrors
August 30th, 2006 at 05:13pm
Madeluxx:

It's so obviously some hyped up- over rated- hollywoodised crap film. I've seen the clips and it looks awful. I can't believe Samuel L Jackson would stoop that low

Dude, did you know that Samuel L. Jackson did it for FREE because he thought the plot was so intriguing??
Intriguing? No...Predictable and fucking hilarious at the same time? Yes.
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
August 30th, 2006 at 08:04pm
Fever_and_Mirrors:
Madeluxx:

Dude, did you know that Samuel L. Jackson did it for FREE because he thought the plot was so intriguing??

lmfao
he did it for FREE!? what the hell is that all about. I'm ashamed of him lol.
It looks laughable that's for sure... the first time someone said the title to me I laughed...
Matty.
Matty.
August 30th, 2006 at 11:50pm
Madeluxx:
Fever_and_Mirrors:
Madeluxx:

lmfao
he did it for FREE!? what the hell is that all about. I'm ashamed of him lol.
It looks laughable that's for sure... the first time someone said the title to me I laughed...

LMAO! He didn't do it for free...
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
August 31st, 2006 at 07:31am
Hashimoto:

My friend is behind me right now telling me how shit it was. Well she said it was okay but it was laughable so not exactly a five star film. I'm not gonna bother paying to see it but maybe one day when i'm old and wrinkly and i've seen every other film there is to see...i might just lower myself to watch it
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
August 31st, 2006 at 07:35am
Madeluxx:
Hashimoto:

My friend is behind me right now telling me how shit it was. Well she said it was okay but it was laughable so not exactly a five star film. I'm not gonna bother paying to see it but maybe one day when i'm old and wrinkly and i've seen every other film there is to see...[b]i might just lower myself to watch it
[/b]

oh no dont i founf it awful, samual l jackson is an outstanding actor i have always thoght so but this was so BAD!!!!
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
August 31st, 2006 at 11:44am
Lucifers Angel:
Madeluxx:
Hashimoto:

My friend is behind me right now telling me how shit it was. Well she said it was okay but it was laughable so not exactly a five star film. I'm not gonna bother paying to see it but maybe one day when i'm old and wrinkly and i've seen every other film there is to see...[b]i might just lower myself to watch it
[/b]

oh no dont i founf it awful, samual l jackson is an outstanding actor i have always thoght so but this was so BAD!!!!

lmfao
my friend just said the guy who had to land the plane only had experience in landing planes on PSP!! How CRUD
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
September 21st, 2006 at 07:50pm
Eurgh, I was forced into seeing this with my brother, it was either 'Snakes on a Plane' or 'Material Girls' bleh. I guess it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be because I just figured there was a zoo guy on the plane who brought snakes for I don't know...some work related thing but there was actually a reason. But yes, I did find the whole thing boring and repetitive because the whole time it was 'no more snakes, yay!' 'oh crap more snakes' and it was just annoying as were all the little attractions the passengers had to other passengers and people. I think the only bits that were funny were when the couple were having sex and the snake attacked and when the guy went to pee...and the snake attacked. Did I just give away what happens to those people?

For the person who wanted a rating...I guess 5/10 just because it depends on what you're into. A

At least they put a bit more thought into what the people who get bitten and/or die from the snakes would look like.

Anyways, I think this movie sucked ass.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
September 23rd, 2006 at 03:37pm
Faith:
Sara.:
Faith:
If they're killing snakes there - I principally won't watch it. Dno I love snakes.
They get squished..

poor snakes Molly

That sucks Evil or Very Mad Snakes are beautiful creatures. There's no way in hell I'm gonna watch that movie. Rolling Eyes
I know! I have a snake. She's a beautiful Californian Milk Snake. She's called Spice. I love her.

Anyway, I saw that trailer in England, and I thought it was a joke. Then I thought it was a parody thing, like Scary Movie, but then I saw the cast list, and I couldn't stop laughing. How idiotic!

You can get bored for free you know!!!
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
October 1st, 2006 at 06:02am
Anji:

You can get bored for free you know!!!

lmfao
State Radio
Falling In Love With The Board
State Radio
October 1st, 2006 at 05:42pm
http://youtube.com/watch?v=We65Vwjvgg4
Aleysia!
Jackass
Aleysia!
October 2nd, 2006 at 05:14am
Ima scared to see this movie a dude gets his wee wee bitten off! Shocked lol my brother thought it was the most hilarious thing ever
Sweeney Todd.
GSBitch
Sweeney Todd.

Mibba Blog
January 4th, 2007 at 08:48pm
He microwaved a snake.

The DVD is out now =D
beans
Geek
beans
January 6th, 2007 at 11:40am
i so bad want to watch this film, its not at the cinema anymore so im gonna have to buy it on dvd if its out.
Macfadyen
Basket Case
Macfadyen
January 6th, 2007 at 10:13pm
This movie only sucks if you go into it expecting an actual movie.
Lighten up and laugh at the stupidity, and it's brilliant.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
January 7th, 2007 at 06:51am
Elsa Pataki is on it. She's Spanish and she's HOT!! XD
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
January 7th, 2007 at 06:40pm
LOVE the soundtrack.
but i haven't been bothered to watch the movie.
i heard it was so bad it was funny.
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
January 9th, 2007 at 05:37pm
Omg this film is out on DVD already, that just proves how shit it must be. I saw the DVD in HMV today, even the front cover looks LAME. I think I'll get really stoned and watch this film...I wouldn't watch it any other way.
Register