iATEjimmysWORLD
King For A Couple Of Days
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
August 22nd, 2006 at 12:16am
Fallen_Angel13:
Liz, I'm going through HMD withdrawl. -_-

I'm working on it, promise!

(I think my mind has put up about 12 mental blocks against it though)

Cross your fingers for an update before this weekend Wink
Janie Jones
Falling In Love With The Board
Janie Jones
August 22nd, 2006 at 01:14pm
Hahaha, I enjoyed that toast picture, Moose.

*crosses fingers for Liz to overcome her mental blocks*
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 22nd, 2006 at 01:14pm
ANNIIIIIIEEE Grli

LIZZOLA WRITE! DAMMIT WOMAN. WRITE
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 22nd, 2006 at 01:28pm
The Fool On The Hill:
ANNIIIIIIEEE Grli

LIZZOLA WRITE! DAMMIT WOMAN. WRITE

SAN MAN!!! Grli

Haha, I'm having three different conversations with you and they're all about the concert. Cool
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 22nd, 2006 at 01:30pm
BOO YEAH.

That's how we roll baby! Five

Hah we always end up doing that don't we? lmfao
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 22nd, 2006 at 01:31pm
Haha doing what? High fiving? Or discussing the Foos?
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 22nd, 2006 at 01:32pm
Talking in 3 different places

And the Foo are pretty much the ONLY thing we've been tlaking about for the last few months lol
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 22nd, 2006 at 01:34pm
True. We are obsessed. *is proud*

But bah, my back hurts and my legs hurt because I played almost the whole game yesterday at field hockey. And they had me playing on VARSITY. Shocked
iATEjimmysWORLD
King For A Couple Of Days
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
August 22nd, 2006 at 01:38pm
Lanes, did you have fun last night? I know it's a pretty stupid question, but I thought I'd ask anyway Smile
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 22nd, 2006 at 01:38pm
VARSITY! You're working your way up the social ladder. I got to be captain for 15 minutes today XD Cuz the captain was late so I got to lead them in the first 2 laps and stretch. I got to yell at them. Twisted Evil haha. Nawww.. I was nice except when I yelled at them that they sucked because they weren't counting haha. It worked though XD

My legs, my shoulders my hips hurt. AH. And i'm getting ablister on my feet
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 22nd, 2006 at 01:42pm
The Fool On The Hill:
VARSITY! You're working your way up the social ladder. I got to be captain for 15 minutes today XD Cuz the captain was late so I got to lead them in the first 2 laps and stretch. I got to yell at them. Twisted Evil haha. Nawww.. I was nice except when I yelled at them that they sucked because they weren't counting haha. It worked though XD

I know, I was proud of myself. Until I realized I don't know any of the rules of field hockey. hahaha.

I'm proud of you for being a temporary bossy captain. Laughing
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 22nd, 2006 at 02:01pm
iATEjimmysWORLD:
Lanes, did you have fun last night? I know it's a pretty stupid question, but I thought I'd ask anyway Smile

AH IT WAS FUN. Very Happy The songs sounded awesome and they looked good from what I could see. XD I definitely wanna see them again
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 22nd, 2006 at 02:01pm
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:

I know, I was proud of myself. Until I realized I don't know any of the rules of field hockey. hahaha.

Ah tank you *bows* HAHa. What ARE the rules? I don't know field hockey at all
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 22nd, 2006 at 05:12pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:

It's completely different from ice hockey, which is why I was confused. You aren't allowed to touch the ball with your feet or any part of your body, which is just silly, and if someone else is fighting the other team for the ball you can't go help them. Which is just fucking stupid, in my opinion (since I got called for it a few times). haha. But it was kinda fun anyway and I almost had a goal. Cool
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 22nd, 2006 at 06:36pm
FP is dropping by to say hello before she goes to bed because she hit her head on a wall when she was out (she slipped) and now it really hurts.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

:O
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 22nd, 2006 at 07:15pm
HIIII FP
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 22nd, 2006 at 07:16pm
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:

It's completely different from ice hockey, which is why I was confused. You aren't allowed to touch the ball with your feet or any part of your body, which is just silly, and if someone else is fighting the other team for the ball you can't go help them. Which is just fucking stupid, in my opinion (since I got called for it a few times). haha. But it was kinda fun anyway and I almost had a goal. Cool

My brother played on some college hockey thing over teh summer and there was checking allowed. I actually liked it that way.. yes i did miss the violence but it just made the game so much faster and there were never penalities, they did penalty shots if there was sticking or something. It was awesome.
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
August 22nd, 2006 at 07:22pm
I feel awkward in so many ways. ;_;

Liz, anything? Update? OMGyes

PLEASE.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 22nd, 2006 at 07:33pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:

My brother played on some college hockey thing over teh summer and there was checking allowed. I actually liked it that way.. yes i did miss the violence but it just made the game so much faster and there were never penalities, they did penalty shots if there was sticking or something. It was awesome.

Yeah, I'm used to playing without checking because it's not allowed in girls' hockey at all. Rolling Eyes But I got penalties this summer on 3 on 3 because I kept hitting the guys because they were annoying. Laughing YAY FOR HOCKEY!
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 22nd, 2006 at 07:40pm
hahah YAY!

I wish I played hockey Sad
Register