Paris Hilton

AuthorMessage
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
August 31st, 2006 at 07:18am
no i dont like her music, personaly i think it is contrived drivel, she should go ande do somthing more constructive.
resting_splinter
Geek
resting_splinter
August 31st, 2006 at 09:52pm
i got to thinking lately that she really isnt the poser i thought she was cause if u anylize it shes the one that sets the trends for all the 'preps' and shit so yea shes actually not which this will sound stupid to anyone who reads this but yea just felt like sayin it
btw i kinda liked her song Stares Are Blind thought it was pretty good
White Riot
White Riot
September 1st, 2006 at 01:34am
You know,I'm not really a big fan of hers as she disgusts me,but I have to admit...that "Stars Are Blind" song is quite catchy!
I like it,actually.
It reminds me of UB40,lol.
Matty.
Matty.
September 1st, 2006 at 02:09am
Lots of people i know like her music but i wouldnt recomend a google image search...
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
September 1st, 2006 at 02:31am
Hashimoto:
Lots of people i know like her music but i wouldnt recomend a google image search...
I searched her and got nothing too horrible..
igotsosickofcrying
igotsosickofcrying
September 1st, 2006 at 04:11am
So here is my opinion:
She is literally a b****. She would do(and does, actually) anything for money:movies, record, TV shows, books[omgno],marriage, sex tape, steals sex tape, etc, etc. Those things just make her disgusting, she has no dignity at all, and to tell the truth, she is not all that good looking, I personally think her sister is alot more beautiful.

Once again, this my opinion, not a hate post.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
September 1st, 2006 at 04:36am
igotsosickofcrying:
So here is my opinion:
She is literally a b****. She would do(and does, actually) anything for money:movies, record, TV shows, books[omgno],marriage, sex tape, steals sex tape, etc, etc. Those things just make her disgusting, she has no dignity at all, and to tell the truth, she is not all that good looking, I personally think her sister is alot more beautiful.

k maybe you should know what you're talking about next time you state your opinion before you make yourself look ignorant.

Do you know the definition of literally? If you did, you wouldn't be calling someone you've never met one.

She did the sex tape years before she was famous and had no clue it was going to come out since the guy was the one who had ahold of it. She has never been married, so I don't know where you got that idea. Yeah, she was engaged - how is that for money? The record she made from setting up her own studio. That means she spent her own money making it. It's also sold poorly, so she's lost money if anything. So that's ruled out as a reason for "doing anything for money".

Oh, and she stole the tape from a kiosk. She got sued. She lost money. Again, how was that for money?

Not to mention she was born into more money than anyone of us here will ever have, why would she even need to do things to earn cash?

No problem with stating your opinion, but maybe you shouldn't make things up next time you do.
igotsosickofcrying
igotsosickofcrying
September 1st, 2006 at 04:45am
Eye.:
igotsosickofcrying:
So here is my opinion:

k maybe you should know what you're talking about next time you state your opinion before you make yourself look ignorant.

Do you know the definition of literally? If you did, you wouldn't be calling someone you've never met one.

She did the sex tape years before she was famous and had no clue it was going to come out since the guy was the one who had ahold of it. She has never been married, so I don't know where you got that idea. Yeah, she was engaged - how is that for money? The record she made from setting up her own studio. That means she spent her own money making it. It's also sold poorly, so she's lost money if anything. So that's ruled out as a reason for "doing anything for money".

Oh, and she stole the tape from a kiosk. She got sued. She lost money. Again, how was that for money?

Not to mention she was born into more money than anyone of us here will ever have, why would she even need to do things to earn cash?

No problem with stating your opinion, but maybe you shouldn't make things up next time you do.
okay, i see your point

then: EDIT:She would do(and does, actually) anything for money and publicity
Peter Petrelli
Peter Petrelli
September 1st, 2006 at 06:45am
I don't really like her. She irritates me. And if truth me told, I'm not keen on the song either. But if singing's what she wants to do then good luck to her.
Ilse
Falling In Love With The Board
Ilse
September 4th, 2006 at 10:16am
international_idiot:
I don't really like her. She irritates me. And if truth me told, I'm not keen on the song either. But if singing's what she wants to do then good luck to her.
Did you or did you not read the first post?
And I quote:

"People who do not appreciate Paris Hilton:

Please do not make hurtful comments in this thread.
Some people like her, and do not accept the harmful things you have to say.
So, no more 'bashing' of Paris or your posts will be deleted.

Please don't ruin this thread for others who like her.
Thank you.

- Michelle."

You could just have said "If singing's what she wants to do then good luck to her."

Granted, your post was not as dispicable as some.
green+day=me
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
green+day=me
September 4th, 2006 at 10:26am
I like Stars are Blind but I don't like her as a person. Iv'e never met her or anything but from what I saw of her on the Simple Life and all the stuff she has done. I don't like her as a person.
Peter Petrelli
Peter Petrelli
September 4th, 2006 at 10:28am
Hey, I don't hate her. I wish her good luck in her life, that's what I'm saying. But I don't like the song, I just don't like that style of music.

I want to voice my opinions that I'm not a fan of her personally without being labelled as another bitch. What I have seen of her on television, I don't like, but maybe I'm wrong, I don't bloody well know her.

For crying out loud, I'm not going to be all 'OMGOMGIhateher!' because I don't.

Yes, I'm sure her fans will be hurt by the fact that she irritates me.

I don't want to be labelled a bitch but if saying this does, then I don't care. Because I'm not trying to be hateful, I'm trying to express my opinion in a fair way.

And I don't want this to turn into a hate thread, either.
Effy
Addict
Effy
September 4th, 2006 at 10:49am
her singing voice isnt all to bad, I just dont really like the music, and a strong aversion to her personality and looks
Rhiannon.
Rhiannon.

Mibba
September 4th, 2006 at 10:51am
Hmm... I listened to the album on AOL music. I liked Stars are Blind, but 'fighting over me' was just so like icky, and the lyrics were sorta conceited, if thats the right word? anyways. I respect her, what she does, cause shes doing what she likes and that, so yeah.

I have no reason to hate her, and I don't.
billie_joes_kitten
Geek
billie_joes_kitten
September 4th, 2006 at 01:28pm
Cut-Throat:
She's ugly. T_T
yeah she is ugly her nose is like a hook you could catch a fish on it
Screenager
Screenager
September 4th, 2006 at 04:24pm
I don't like her as a person, and I don't like her music.
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
September 4th, 2006 at 05:57pm
I don't like her music, but she's insanely hot.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
September 4th, 2006 at 06:08pm
Sheepless and redundant:
I don't like her music, but she's insanely hot.
i really dont think shes that good looking.
Nerdosaurus
Falling In Love With The Board
Nerdosaurus
September 4th, 2006 at 06:14pm
Shes good at what she does. I still dislike her. :]
p r i n c e s s
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
p r i n c e s s

Mibba
September 4th, 2006 at 06:18pm
i frikkin hate her...she's preppy, blonde, a total WHORE, yet she pretends shes not (i actually heard her say that she's only ever slept with 2 guys...yea, fucking, right). she doesn't even have a claim to fame, except that her daddy owns the hilton chain of hotels.
Register