Have you ever.... for Green Day

AuthorMessage
JackSaySNO
Geek
JackSaySNO
June 8th, 2007 at 06:07pm
In my band..we kick out our first drummer....only becasue he ssaid he hates Tre Cool and he is the worst drummer...HE LIKES BLINK 182!!!!..Ok first of all...Green Day influenced them.....but now wer have a new drummer and he likes Tre Cool and we rock even more then we did!
Comic tragedy
Idiot
Comic tragedy
June 8th, 2007 at 08:24pm
I don't really go to certain extremes for them.
I just bought all of their albums.
(with the exception of American Idiot)
And if one of my friends go against them...
I go against their favorite band.
(usually Breaking Benjamin)

And I am patiently/impatiently waiting for them to come out with a new CD.
Juuuuust so they can go on tour.
And I can finally see them.

And when I play my guitar, I warm up with a Green Day song.
Actually, Green Day is almost all of what I play on guitar.
A little bit of Nirvana or Weezer, but mostly Green Day.
beyond the rainbow
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
beyond the rainbow
June 11th, 2007 at 01:33am
I've gotten into a fist fight because I got tired of this kid putting down Green Day every time he was near me...and he wouldn't shut up, even when I ignored him. So I hit him, and he hit back, and...you know. *shrugs* It was worth it, he shut up after that.
greendaygirl89
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
greendaygirl89
June 11th, 2007 at 01:26pm
i get really pissed of when people say there rubish
i cried though wake me up when sep end on BIAB
scream and dance round the room when there songs come on
Very Happy
Billie's Willie
Billie's Willie

Mibba Blog
June 24th, 2007 at 05:11pm
I went behind my parents backs and bought a Green Day ticket when they were "still deciding" on whether to let me go or not.
I buy Green Day books "by the handful"...heh. Then I cried durning "Nobody Likes You" when I read the part about Billie's father's funeral. :'(
I got pissed and punched a kid when he said "Green Day is gay. The Network totally rocks."
Oh! And I also punched another guy in the face when he tried smearing Image that with his hand. *grumbles* Dumbass.
Cr!Xa_Punkrocker!
Geek
Cr!Xa_Punkrocker!
July 10th, 2007 at 04:07am
Well..I've had a fight in school (like the one on Jesus of Suburbia video) just because that girl always make me feel bad about been diferent (and for like GD)...One day I just can't take it!!
I cry once...for the misunderstending of my parents...and their bad support!!
but Green Day is the sense of my life and I'do anything just for they !!!!
GreenDayGirl41
Geek
GreenDayGirl41
July 19th, 2007 at 08:10pm
It got me too
1. Go crazy when a song came on..
2. Got me to be obsessed about the band/ Billie
3. Got me to look every where to find Green Day things
4. And got me to strive to get all Green Day CD's..

That's what I did because of Green Day.. Very Happy
Killslay-Steelclaw
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Killslay-Steelclaw

Mibba
July 25th, 2007 at 12:34pm
i made my brother learn who they were and i begged my parents for cds in the middle of a supermarket really loudly
allhailtrecool
Geek
allhailtrecool
July 25th, 2007 at 12:49pm
ive fallen out with one of my really close friends because she offended green day.
and ive become poor for them and their merch (stinkin prices)
and given up all of my nice tops cause i never wear them, only green day (or a green day hoodie covering it).
ack to many more things.
Skittles.
Geek
Skittles.

Mibba
August 9th, 2007 at 06:56pm
I have all their CDs, buy anything with Green Day on it, and when my friend told me that on channel Fuse, they said "Tre` Cool from Green Day" and that Green Day might be on there, I found out I didn't have Fuse, cussed at myself, cussed at the TV and then kicked it. Oh, it gets crazier. This kid at my school couldn't find his homework, and I was talking about BIAB and he said "I don't care just help me!" and since he said he didn't care about BIAB I said "No, I'm not helping you!" and left him...O.O and no I do not feel bad.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
August 9th, 2007 at 07:01pm
I hitchhiked for one of their concerts. Retard

Looking back, I was such an idiot, I could've died, but Canadians are generally nice.
Beth's A Riot!
Jackass
Beth's A Riot!

Mibba
August 17th, 2007 at 12:41am
When my friend invited me to her fancy dress party
All my friends came as superheroes
i went as billie joe

i've done loads of stuff but to write it all down would take forever
Macfadyen
Basket Case
Macfadyen
August 17th, 2007 at 01:03am
JackSaySNO:
In my band..we kick out our first drummer....only becasue he ssaid he hates Tre Cool and he is the worst drummer...HE LIKES BLINK 182!!!!..Ok first of all...Green Day influenced them.....but now wer have a new drummer and he likes Tre Cool and we rock even more then we did!

I'm sure you don't like every single one of the bands that influenced Green Day. Rolling Eyes
without a name
Geek
without a name
August 21st, 2007 at 04:20pm
Just like what 'Toxic Teeth' Said I Scream Everytime a song or an Interview cAme on TV.
I Cry everytime i listen to 'wake me up when september ends' it makes me cry.. :'(
sprite269
Jackass
sprite269
August 22nd, 2007 at 05:27am
well i try to buy all their merch!! i cry every time i see them on tv, i made an album from pics of them i find in magazines.
i made The Green Day Authority my home page, i have Green Day posters in my room although my mom doesnt like them.. i always talk about green day to my friends and i have watched BIAB more than 10 times, seriously! i have more of 6,000 pics of the in my computer, so it got really slw lol! but its worth it =)

and i have dedicated my buzznet (it is like myspace) account to Billie Joe.. i would really appreciate it if you visited it and tell me what you think of it =) heres the link : http://sprite269.buzznet.com/user/main/
Joel McHale.
King For A Couple Of Days
Joel McHale.

Blog
August 22nd, 2007 at 08:05am
Spent all my money at the fair trying to win a poster.... Fuck 4 perfect hits with one dart costing 4 bucks Jesus That was expensive. And I didn't even win it Molly
F-A-T-A-L_StArLiGhT!
Geek
F-A-T-A-L_StArLiGhT!
August 22nd, 2007 at 04:33pm
Jumped out of a second story window to grab a poster I'd just heard was almost outta stock at the store...I thought it would be gone by time I got down the stairs..XD
asthenia.
Falling In Love With The Board
asthenia.

Blog
August 22nd, 2007 at 07:40pm
JackSaySNO:

So what if he liked Blink.

...I saw a copy of Foot In Mouth in Best Buy and I kinda screamed. Shifty
Then I bought it obv.
wild at heart
Idiot
wild at heart

Blog
September 8th, 2007 at 11:07am
i cry every time i listen 2 good riddance ...
black_hawk_2009
Idiot
black_hawk_2009

Mibba
September 14th, 2007 at 05:13am
The first time I ever heard BOBD, it was the last day of 8th grade, so I was already kinda depressed, cuz I knew I was gonna have to go to a different school than a lot of my freinds the next year and... yeah, it made me cry a little...
That was before I even knew it was them. Lol.
Register