The big news is in: Green Day & U2

AuthorMessage
amistad.
Addict
amistad.

Blog
September 26th, 2006 at 11:52am
I think Billie stills looks good. Ah Still a hawtie.
greenday-rocks
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
greenday-rocks
September 26th, 2006 at 03:10pm
Totally agree=D
x-jaded-x
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
x-jaded-x
September 26th, 2006 at 03:13pm
Billie Joe is a total hottie he is of course growing up ppl but he is still awesome and its not looks that matter its the music !!!
Bob hunts bees.
Geek
Bob hunts bees.
September 26th, 2006 at 03:15pm
That was an awsome show
Hilda the Hag
Geek
Hilda the Hag
September 26th, 2006 at 03:33pm
I Am The Milky Bar Kid:
I was expecting something more interesting too. Yeah, maybe it's way too early for any new album news, but like it was already mentioned, there's the American Idiot movie {Going too far if you ask me} and there's the next DVD of the making of Amercian Idiot coming out early next year.

....so much other things going on, people are bound to expect something more. But whatever, it's for charity, and it's a good cause so we'll just have to wait and see.

...I think it's kinda silly of people to be going " omgno OH N0ES!!2``!!!!¬¬¬!!!" before they've heard the song. They might like it.

*puts on hardhat and ducks*

wait...i know this is off topic...but MOVIE?and a dvd?and a new album too.thats alot of stuff.but good for Green Day and U2 in helping out,even though i always though the new U2 is kinda blah.
sinine
King For A Couple Of Days
sinine
September 26th, 2006 at 06:09pm
GUess what? I saw the news on ESTONIAN TV. They knew. How cool is that? ...
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
September 26th, 2006 at 06:12pm
Eh
angelsprite212
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
angelsprite212
September 26th, 2006 at 07:46pm
I have loved the music of U2 when they first came out and still love it. They are very good and with Green Day playing with them I thought it was awesome.
If Green Day ever went with rap like Snoop Dog that would be a big mistake, I wish rap woud vanish and rock would come back.
My thoughts are you cant understand rap and there is too much and they all sound alike and alot of rap is so boring to listen to yuk. Wink
I like to listen to music you can understand the words they are saying. Crying or Very sad
TheOneCalledGreenDayGirl
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
TheOneCalledGreenDayGirl
September 26th, 2006 at 07:51pm
i like U2, i think they're a good band, and I LOVE Green Day. They were awesome together on ESPN last night, i think that they're going to sound really good together in their new song.
angelsprite212
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
angelsprite212
September 26th, 2006 at 08:22pm
I had a chance to see Green Day preform but I was very sick that day and did not go,I was so upset that day, one of my worst days. Crying or Very sad
I love them so much I have everyone of there cds and some videos.I will always like there music old and new.
I have seen U2 in concert awhile back, when they sang Gloria it was so exciting the show they put on was great, when Bono was young his voice when he sang was beautiful and powerfull and the crowd went wild when he was marching around and singing. Smile
#BJA#
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
#BJA#
September 27th, 2006 at 05:05am
I've heard that they are releasing it on a CD single and there'll be a video in a couple of weeks ..........
Sumthin Smushi
Idiot
Sumthin Smushi
September 27th, 2006 at 08:16am
pearlyfrets:
I've said it before and I'll say it again...BJ is like a mature cheddar.. Drool Drool Drool

*joins in teh poking* Ah

lmfao thats a good one!
people are like...OO...WE WANT THE OLD BILLIE BACK...
(0_o)....i dont get it...did he go anywhere??! Laughing
coffee whore
Geek
coffee whore

Mibba Blog
September 27th, 2006 at 09:10am
I don't know what's going on with the WE WANT TO OLD BILLIE BACK thing but I don't know. I thought that maybe someone meant that the one from like dookie or nimrod or warning. I don't know.

But I loveGreen Day and I want them back.
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
September 27th, 2006 at 09:36am
Sweet_Ramona:
I don't know what's going on with the WE WANT TO OLD BILLIE BACK thing but I don't know. I thought that maybe someone meant that the one from like dookie or nimrod or warning. I don't know.

But I loveGreen Day and I want them back.

This IS Green Day.

They never left.
crimson_rose_91
Jackass
crimson_rose_91
September 27th, 2006 at 11:28am
Billie Joe IS NOT fat and ugly!! He is the same old BJ but with longer hair! I'm loading the performance to watch now, but from the previews it sounds ace!
..To all the people who think Billie looks bad, In my opinion he looks awesome, the hair rocks, and as for fat?! O..o Well.. he definately is not fat! Still the same old sexyful BJ!!

Sorry, lol, rant over!
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
September 27th, 2006 at 11:32am
Sumthin Smushi:
pearlyfrets:
I've said it before and I'll say it again...BJ is like a mature cheddar.. Drool Drool Drool

*joins in teh poking* Ah

lmfao thats a good one!
people are like...OO...WE WANT THE OLD BILLIE BACK...
(0_o)....i dont get it...did he go anywhere??! Laughing

or you could say he's like a fine wine, the longer you leave it corked the better it tastes
crimson_rose_91
Jackass
crimson_rose_91
September 27th, 2006 at 11:37am
http://www.greendayauthority.com/Picture_Vault/displayimage.php?pid=7720&fullsize=1

Does anybody know if the boy is Joey or Jake?
thankies! lol
I think its Jakob?
#BJA#
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
#BJA#
September 27th, 2006 at 12:17pm
Jakob Laughing
The Doctor.
The Doctor.
September 27th, 2006 at 12:27pm
it's jakob..
andd they dyed his hair Laughing

he's only 8 O.O
Verbatim.
Verbatim.
September 27th, 2006 at 03:36pm
shauna[cuntxcore]:
it's jakob..
andd they dyed his hair Laughing

he's only 8 O.O

Lucky child. I wasn't allowed to dye mine until I was 15. Now my mum was like "Oh, I shoud've let you dye it earlier, it looks good".

Lucky Armstrong Jr's. xD
Register