Guitar related things can be posted here!

AuthorMessage
*Pyrotechnics_Anonymous*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*Pyrotechnics_Anonymous*

Mibba
September 15th, 2006 at 05:05pm
Hey, I can play the guitar and want to talk to some people who do and what their ideas are about it and shit like that!
Watoosh!
Geek
Watoosh!
September 15th, 2006 at 11:15pm
i started playing when i was 13. now i'm 17. i still dont think i'm good, i just think everyone else is really bad. haha.
*Pyrotechnics_Anonymous*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*Pyrotechnics_Anonymous*

Mibba
September 16th, 2006 at 12:05pm
Oh, thats cool. I started playing when I was 12 and I'm 13 now. It hasn't even been a year but I'm making good progress.
Greenzzz
Falling In Love With The Board
Greenzzz
September 17th, 2006 at 01:47pm
i was 12 i guess.. im 16 now..
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
September 17th, 2006 at 07:23pm
I started when I was 14 and I'm 16 now
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
September 17th, 2006 at 09:08pm
Started at...12, and I'm 15 now, and my guitar is my love. His name's Mick. Cool
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
September 17th, 2006 at 09:19pm
Mine's named Slappy. I wanna change it to Wayne thouhg.But I think I'll name the acoustic Wayne. Even though its not really mine
Less Than Jack
Less Than Jack
September 17th, 2006 at 10:12pm
Started 13, 14 now.
*Pyrotechnics_Anonymous*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*Pyrotechnics_Anonymous*

Mibba
September 18th, 2006 at 04:19pm
my electics guitar's name is Rico and my acoustic's name is Pablo Santa Maria......don't ask.
{Lucy} In The Sky
Jackass
{Lucy} In The Sky
September 18th, 2006 at 06:58pm
I started playing when I was 11 and I'm 13 now. Yeah, so I'm pretty good but not really.
Dom
Jackass
Dom
September 21st, 2006 at 11:54am
ive been playing guitar since i was 9, im 16 now. My guitars dont have names, other than Gibson SG and Fender USA telecaster...not to show off or anything...muahaha...
x.Letterbomb.x
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
x.Letterbomb.x
September 24th, 2006 at 12:25am
hey
i started when i was 13, and i`m still 13..
But i was wondering, whats the easist green day song to play/learn? =P
*Pyrotechnics_Anonymous*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*Pyrotechnics_Anonymous*

Mibba
September 24th, 2006 at 03:02pm
To me, the easiest song is probably Good Riddence (Time of Your Lefe). That's the first song I ever learned how to play, and it was really easy. There's only G, C, D, and Em. If you wanna learn how to play it then just e-mail me @ greendayfreakdx1@aol.com
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
September 24th, 2006 at 06:07pm
Brain Stew.... Good Riddance is only easy when you're not picking.. that's my opinion. I'm a sloppy picker but yeah. Brain Stew is the same chords repeated pretty much through the whole song.
Franny.
Franny.
September 25th, 2006 at 01:09am
Dom:
ive been playing guitar since i was 9, im 16 now. My guitars dont have names, other than Gibson SG and Fender USA telecaster...not to show off or anything...muahaha...

ahaha you harsh show off =P *is jealous* i have a crappy epiphone (i only bought it cuz it was 100 bucks and i wanted to waste some money haha), an ibanez rg 220, and a yamaha classical. i started when i was hmm...10-ish but got more serious at 12....i'm 16 now. not TOO long but considering how much i play each day it's a long time haha.

The Fool On The Hill:
Brain Stew.... Good Riddance is only easy when you're not picking.. that's my opinion. I'm a sloppy picker but yeah. Brain Stew is the same chords repeated pretty much through the whole song.

it sounds better with the sloppy picking. it's how the song goes =)

greendayfreakDX1:
There's only G, C, D, and Em

use C9, much easier (same as G just move first two fingers up a fret)
*Pyrotechnics_Anonymous*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*Pyrotechnics_Anonymous*

Mibba
September 28th, 2006 at 04:40pm
u know what. that is easier. I didn't know that chord but i just looked it up and tried it. it was weird at first, but yes. great suggestion!
Feeling It Yet?
Geek
Feeling It Yet?
September 29th, 2006 at 07:40am
i started when i was 13 i am....older now......17
fun fact: i named my very first guitar (nylon Acoustic) Torino and was completely ignorant of the fact that Epiphone was actually a pretty famouse brand. so glad that i bought it. it is still my favourite guitar every though i worked my ass off to pay for a fender strat that i had been eyeing for about 6 months...
Feeling It Yet?
Geek
Feeling It Yet?
October 4th, 2006 at 08:28pm
ahaha you harsh show off =P *is jealous* i have a crappy epiphone (i only bought it cuz it was 100 bucks and i wanted to waste some money haha), an ibanez rg 220, and a yamaha classical. i started when i was hmm...10-ish but got more serious at 12....i'm 16 now. not TOO long but considering how much i play each day it's a long time haha.

hey hey hey hey....no baging out epiphone's, but i would be shivering if i had a Yamaha....but i do want to know...whats 'crappy' about Epiphone's. i love to hear people's hatered stories of guitars (no idea why)
*Pyrotechnics_Anonymous*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*Pyrotechnics_Anonymous*

Mibba
October 4th, 2006 at 08:43pm
My electric is a 1975 Les Paul Gibson Custom, but it's not really MINE. I mean, it's my dad's but w/e, same difference. My acoustic is a Martin Dreadnought DX1..... hence the the DX1 in my screen name, lol.
*Pyrotechnics_Anonymous*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*Pyrotechnics_Anonymous*

Mibba
October 4th, 2006 at 08:54pm
I feel bad for you.... epiphones...... *shivers*.... nahhhhhh just kidding. They arn't that bad. If it makes you feel any better, I...... I don't know what to sa actually that would make you feel any better....... *sighs*
Register