Guitar related things can be posted here!

AuthorMessage
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
June 28th, 2007 at 01:47am
Yeah. My dad said in a few years, I can get an electric. I'ma get one with a skinny-ish neck.
Dom
Jackass
Dom
July 3rd, 2007 at 04:46pm
*Pyrotechnics_Anonymous*:
"I really hate those kids who are musical maestros at the age of 5"

Now, now. . . I give 'em props. Takes a lot of discipline, time, and actualy "want" to play the instrument.

im so making my kids into 5 year old musical maestros.
*Pyrotechnics_Anonymous*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*Pyrotechnics_Anonymous*

Mibba
September 5th, 2007 at 09:51pm
Dom:
*Pyrotechnics_Anonymous*:
"I really hate those kids who are musical maestros at the age of 5"

Now, now. . . I give 'em props. Takes a lot of discipline, time, and actualy "want" to play the instrument.

im so making my kids into 5 year old musical maestros.

haha I knooooow dude. Me too! xD Dance
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
September 6th, 2007 at 03:24am
Half the "musical maestro" kids are forced into it by their parents, like the kids forced into playing sports. If they enjoy it, kudos to them. If not, it's really a shame and practically child labor.
Skittles.
Geek
Skittles.

Mibba
September 20th, 2007 at 03:58am
^^true, true. . .I started playing guitar last year when I was ten. *Shrug* It's a good starting age, ten is, I suppose if you really do wanna play an instrument, five is obviously an even better start.
Macfadyen
Basket Case
Macfadyen
September 20th, 2007 at 06:22am
I wanted to learn to play the piano really badly at age five. My parents couldn't afford it at the time.
It absolutely sucks, because I still wish I could play. I had all the time in the world to learn at age five. It takes a lot of dedication, which I just don't really have the time for now.
Skittles.
Geek
Skittles.

Mibba
September 21st, 2007 at 03:57am
^^Jesus I know whatcha mean. Especially with school in the way. I mean when you hit third grade like, that's the point where they're basically letting you know you'll have time for nothing else but school...xD
Macfadyen
Basket Case
Macfadyen
September 21st, 2007 at 04:40am
XD I'd say more around eighth or so, but. *shrug* Just the fact that it takes up about half your awake-time each day is a lot.

Also, my guitar teacher had left his Slide there, so I got to screw around with it today.
Oh god, I want one now. Cassie Cassie Cassie
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
September 21st, 2007 at 12:33pm
Yeah, I'd say 8th grade too. lmfao That's when it started meaning homework or guitar playing. I honestly don't have time for both anymore. So somedays I'll do my homework, others i won't and I'll just play guitar all night. Bad habit, but whatever. lmfao I'm still on honor roll, who cares.

I've never used a slide before. Molly
Macfadyen
Basket Case
Macfadyen
September 22nd, 2007 at 03:29am
lmfao Seeing as how I usually don't do my homework anyway, I can handle both. But if I were to pick up another instrument, it would majorly cut into something. D:

They sound. So trippy. Cassie
Except I couldn't even use it properly, because it was absolutely massive, seeing as how he's like, 6'5"
But still Cassie Cassie
Skittles.
Geek
Skittles.

Mibba
September 22nd, 2007 at 04:39am
lmfao playing with the slide.
Wonderful. XD
You lucky duck. Laughing
My guitar teacher looks like Mario from the Mario Bros...Shocked
lmfao
But he rocks. Cool