Richard Hammond! Get well wishes!!

AuthorMessage
a-dawg.
Falling In Love With The Board
a-dawg.
September 25th, 2006 at 11:57am
Pastor of Muppets:
i love the hammond. apparently, he opened his eyes and asked for a bowl of cornflakes. now THAT, my friends, is rock and roll.
lmfao Awww.
Dead!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Dead!
September 25th, 2006 at 12:40pm
Aww im so glad the Hammond is getting better,he rules this dump of a country I call the UK.
He should be Prime Minister
Or King.
Ha King Richard Hammond.
Now that would be ace.
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
September 25th, 2006 at 01:32pm
Dead!:
Aww im so glad the Hammond is getting better,he rules this dump of a country I call the UK.
He should be Prime Minister
Or King.
Ha King Richard Hammond.
Now that would be ace.
Nah, King Hamster.
=D
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
September 25th, 2006 at 05:33pm
Aiffochu[Mrs Wonga Wonga]:
Pastor of Muppets:
i love the hammond. apparently, he opened his eyes and asked for a bowl of cornflakes. now THAT, my friends, is rock and roll.
lmfao Awww.
lmfao Good ol' cornflakes.
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
September 26th, 2006 at 01:49pm
That Ska Kid.:
Pastor of Muppets:
lmfao Awww.
"RICHARD! YOU'RE AWAKE!"
"Mm. Cornflakes."
"Uh, what?"
"Cornflakes. I want cornflakes."
"O___O"
dr cunningham
This Board Is My Home
dr cunningham

Blog
September 26th, 2006 at 01:57pm
That Ska Kid.:
Pastor of Muppets:
lmfao Awww.
"RICHARD! YOU'RE AWAKE!"
"Mm. Cornflakes."
"Uh, what?"
"Cornflakes. I want cornflakes."
"O___O"
lmfao
Miss Katy
Jackass
Miss Katy
September 26th, 2006 at 03:22pm
I love the Hamster Smile I was really upset when I found out about the crash.

Get well soon matey Smile
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
September 26th, 2006 at 03:30pm
Latest news: He called James May a cockface.

He's gonna be fine.
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
September 26th, 2006 at 03:33pm
Peardrops:
Latest news: He called James May a cockface.

He's gonna be fine.
lmfao lmfao lmfao

I think he's setting the record for the world's most hilarious recovery.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
September 27th, 2006 at 05:14am
there is people saying now that Top Gear should be banned because of what happened i strongly disagree, i think that it was just an accident and that people are just making to much of this,

what do you all think?
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
September 27th, 2006 at 11:05am
Lucifers Angel:
there is people saying now that Top Gear should be banned because of what happened i strongly disagree, i think that it was just an accident and that people are just making to much of this,

what do you all think?

You know what?
Steve Irwin died documenting wildlife, does that mean we should stop doing that? No. Of course it doesn't.
Now I know documenting wildlife and zooming around in fast cars are two completely different things. But who here seriously watches Fifth Gear, or any of those other motoring shows? Top Gear makes cars fun, it's entertaining and sure there are going to be risks. Just like there is with anything.
What happened with the hamster was an accident. It wasn't anything about him not having enough training, or because of a lack of health and safety. The tire burst, that was all. It was a freak accident.
Besides, they can't get rid of Top Gear.. Simply because it kicks ass!
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
September 27th, 2006 at 11:10am
Peardrops:
Lucifers Angel:

what do you all think?

You know what?
Steve Irwin died documenting wildlife, does that mean we should stop doing that? No. Of course it doesn't.
Now I know documenting wildlife and zooming around in fast cars are two completely different things. But who here seriously watches Fifth Gear, or any of those other motoring shows? Top Gear makes cars fun, it's entertaining and sure there are going to be risks. Just like there is with anything.
What happened with the hamster was an accident. It wasn't anything about him not having enough training, or because of a lack of health and safety. The tire burst, that was all. It was a freak accident.
Besides, they can't get rid of Top Gear.. Simply because it kicks ass!

i agree 100% it was just an accident
Stark Raving Lefty.
Idiot
Stark Raving Lefty.
September 28th, 2006 at 09:16am
I never watch Top Gear but from the interviews I've read he seems like a lovely bloke! Get better soon Hamster Very Happy
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
September 28th, 2006 at 04:22pm
GZA

Hammond in good spirits leaving hospital
'Top Gear' presenter Richard Hammond has been discharged from Leeds General Infirmary and transferred by air ambulance to a hospital nearer to his home.

According to reports, the 36-year-old television star has been making good progress since suffering a "significant brain injury" during a high-speed crash last week.

Hammond was reportedly sitting up on the stretcher when he was transferred today and onlookers said that he was laughing and smiling.

Martin Eede of the Yorkshire Air Ambulance said: "The crew were doing a routine training flight to the LGI and it coincided with a need for him to be taken to Leeds Bradford Airport."

"We were asked to transfer him there to a waiting plane, which has now taken off and has moved him closer to his home."

"We are pleased it has gone full circle. We were obviously involved in airlifting him to the LGI and we are pleased that he appears to be making such good progress and we were able to help out once again," he said.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
September 28th, 2006 at 04:55pm
Very Happy
That's brilliant! I couldn't believe it when I heard about the accident but it's great he's getting better and hopefully Top gear will be back soon
Screenager
Screenager
September 28th, 2006 at 05:42pm
He's a very lucky guy for the way he is pulling through all of that, god knows how he managed to recover so well from an injury that bad.

Get well soon Richard, hope he carries on to make an excellent recovery!
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
September 29th, 2006 at 04:27pm
Aww, I saw an adorable picture of him being put in the helicopter today. He was sitting up on a trolley, laughing his head off.

<33
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
September 29th, 2006 at 04:27pm
Oh and the doctors say he should be back to his old self in about six months!
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
September 29th, 2006 at 04:47pm
Aww, I saw an adorable picture of him being put in the helicopter today. He was sitting up on a trolley, laughing his head off.

<33
I saw that too! I was all, "Awww I love you!"
Lemons And Skittles
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Lemons And Skittles
October 1st, 2006 at 04:29pm
Poor Richard! I love Top Gear it's so funny! It wouldn't be the same without him!
Register