TGTB&TQ!

AuthorMessage
whoa
King For A Couple Of Days
whoa
March 3rd, 2008 at 07:02pm
Bummed out city. Hopefully what they do record will be cohesive enough to release. I don't think that any of them would stand for releasing something if it wasn't up to their standards.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 22nd, 2008 at 11:25am
Double post. Mr. Green
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 22nd, 2008 at 11:25am
Some finative word at last. Firstly, has anyone seen Paul's new exhibition, oh my God it is absolutely lovely. He is one of the only musician/artists who actually have talent, mostly because he was an artist first, but he also has music talent, so yeah, pure talent. They are amazing, really beautiful. The motif is Spanish matadors and bull fighting from a visit to Madrid, and I love the subtle detailing he bring into his pictures and the soft figures and colours that don't make it too obvious and bold. He adds grace to the paintings like this, which is what the bull fighting is.

OK, as for TGTBTQ, Simonon's still doing the 'no name' thing which is maybe why everyone got confusing signals because he said something about the project continuing but not necessarily the band. Eh Whatever, as long as it means that more albums are going to be made, I'm good with whatever he says.
wfougoafoihqfe
Falling In Love With The Board
wfougoafoihqfe
April 22nd, 2008 at 03:53pm
tehe My dad told me about that exhibition
whoa
King For A Couple Of Days
whoa
April 24th, 2008 at 06:45pm
I hear they are playing Rock Against Racism Sunday.
Register