Show: Torchwood.

AuthorMessage
a-dawg.
Falling In Love With The Board
a-dawg.
December 5th, 2006 at 04:21pm
Supa Skank™CID:
Well Aiff,I guess your subscription To Jack have IAnto over his desk every night was correct!!
Dancer

Fortune teller Aiffo continues with an insight to next week: Gwen will have a dead, invisible stalker with bad hair. Jack will receive a blowjob from Ianto in the morning, followed by a quick shag after a stressful and angsty day at work.

... And the week after: A load of weirdos on a plane from the 1940s arrive and some of them end up snogging Ianto. Jack will receive a blowjob from Ianto in the morning, followed by a quick shag after a stressful and angsty day at work.

... And the week after that: The team discover a group of people kidnapping Weevils. Owen does angst. Jack will receive a blowjob from Ianto in the morning, followed by a quick shag after a stressful and angsty day at work.

... And the week after THAT: Jack and Tosh go back to the '40s and meet a young Jack. A dark secret from Jack's past is uncovered. Jack will receive a blowjob from Ianto in the morning, followed by a quick shag after a stressful and angsty day at work and let '40s Jack join in.

.....: The Rift is violently fracturing further, and Jack realises that Torchwood is destined to be drawn into one vast battle that will leave nothing and no one at Torchwood unchanged... Apart from Jack and Ianto shagging relentlessly.
dr cunningham
This Board Is My Home
dr cunningham

Blog
December 6th, 2006 at 11:50am
Gone Barrowman:
Supa Skank™CID:
Well Aiff,I guess your subscription To Jack have IAnto over his desk every night was correct!!
Dancer

Fortune teller Aiffo continues with an insight to next week: Gwen will have a dead, invisible stalker with bad hair. Jack will receive a blowjob from Ianto in the morning, followed by a quick shag after a stressful and angsty day at work.

... And the week after: A load of weirdos on a plane from the 1940s arrive and some of them end up snogging Ianto. Jack will receive a blowjob from Ianto in the morning, followed by a quick shag after a stressful and angsty day at work.

... And the week after that: The team discover a group of people kidnapping Weevils. Owen does angst. Jack will receive a blowjob from Ianto in the morning, followed by a quick shag after a stressful and angsty day at work.

... And the week after THAT: Jack and Tosh go back to the '40s and meet a young Jack. A dark secret from Jack's past is uncovered. Jack will receive a blowjob from Ianto in the morning, followed by a quick shag after a stressful and angsty day at work and let '40s Jack join in.

.....: The Rift is violently fracturing further, and Jack realises that Torchwood is destined to be drawn into one vast battle that will leave nothing and no one at Torchwood unchanged... Apart from Jack and Ianto shagging relentlessly.
lmfao
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
December 6th, 2006 at 04:03pm
lmfao lmfao

Sounds good. Cool
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
December 7th, 2006 at 02:17pm
OOOEEEEOOO.

Beware the predictions of almighty pervert fortune-teller Aiffo.
dr cunningham
This Board Is My Home
dr cunningham

Blog
December 7th, 2006 at 02:19pm
Gone Barrowman:
OOOEEEEOOO.

Beware the predictions of almighty perverted fortune-teller Aiffo.

Cassie
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
December 7th, 2006 at 03:49pm
Supa Skank™CID:
Gone Barrowman:
OOOEEEEOOO.

Cassie
You and me both, doll, you and me both.
Alexa.
Alexa.
December 7th, 2006 at 05:50pm
Now I see what you were all talking about with the whole Jack/Ianto thing Laughing
Remarkable Rocket
Remarkable Rocket
December 7th, 2006 at 10:03pm
Does anyone have a download for 1x108? I live in the US.. so I've been having to download episodes. Ussually a work-mate of mine sends them to me.. but she hasn't yet for this one.
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
December 8th, 2006 at 09:53am
Salsa Shark.:
Does anyone have a download for 1x108? I live in the US.. so I've been having to download episodes. Ussually a work-mate of mine sends them to me.. but she hasn't yet for this one.
Do you have a LiveJournal? Because if you do then I can link you to places where you can download them, but I wouldn't be allowed repost them outside those websites.
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
December 8th, 2006 at 09:54am
~lexy~:
Now I see what you were all talking about with the whole Jack/Ianto thing Laughing
Very Happy We're such perverts.
dr cunningham
This Board Is My Home
dr cunningham

Blog
December 8th, 2006 at 01:34pm
Gone Barrowman:
Supa Skank™CID:
Gone Barrowman:
OOOEEEEOOO.

Cassie
You and me both, doll, you and me both.
Haha. Five
Remarkable Rocket
Remarkable Rocket
December 8th, 2006 at 03:29pm
Gone Barrowman:
Salsa Shark.:
Do you have a LiveJournal? Because if you do then I can link you to places where you can download them, but I wouldn't be allowed repost them outside those websites.

Yep Smile. I do have an LJ...
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
December 8th, 2006 at 04:03pm
Salsa Shark.:
Gone Barrowman:
Salsa Shark.:

Great! Very Happy Then make a request to join [url=www.community.livejournal.com/uk_telly]uk_telly[/url] and/or [url=www.community.livejournal.com/doctorwho_eps]doctorwho_eps[/url] and look up Torchwood in their tags.
Remarkable Rocket
Remarkable Rocket
December 8th, 2006 at 05:27pm
Gone Barrowman:
Salsa Shark.:
Gone Barrowman:
Salsa Shark.:

Great! Very Happy Then make a request to join [url=www.community.livejournal.com/uk_telly]uk_telly[/url] and/or [url=www.community.livejournal.com/doctorwho_eps]doctorwho_eps[/url] and look up Torchwood in their tags.

The links didn't work :-\...
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
December 8th, 2006 at 05:41pm
Salsa Shark.:
Gone Barrowman:
Salsa Shark.:
Gone Barrowman:
Salsa Shark.:

Great! Very Happy Then make a request to join uk_telly and/or doctorwho_eps and look up Torchwood in their tags.

The links didn't work :-\...
Better?
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
December 9th, 2006 at 05:27pm
Rumour for S3 of DW:

One of the Jack eps is rumoured to be called "The Secret Origin Of Captain Jack", and is written by Steven Moffat. This is supposed to be the Doctorlite eppie that "Love And Monsters" was last series.

Ah
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
December 10th, 2006 at 08:00am
Gone Barrowman:
Rumour for S3 of DW:

One of the Jack eps is rumoured to be called "The Secret Origin Of Captain Jack", and is written by Steven Moffat. This is supposed to be the Doctorlite eppie that "Love And Monsters" was last series.

Ah

Ah Amazing!
I never liked that Love & Monsters one, but with Jack Cassie
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
December 10th, 2006 at 09:46am
Noise & Kisses:
Gone Barrowman:
Rumour for S3 of DW:

Ah

Ah Amazing!
I never liked that Love & Monsters one, but with Jack Cassie
And the Doctor can kind of show up underneath him every now and then Shifty. AND IT'S BEING WRITTEN BY STEVEN MOFFAT. FUCK YEAH. HE OWNS ME.
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
December 10th, 2006 at 10:01am
Gone Barrowman:
And the Doctor can kind of show up underneath him every now and then Shifty. AND IT'S BEING WRITTEN BY STEVEN MOFFAT. FUCK YEAH. HE OWNS ME.

lmfao That took me while to... get. Shifty

MOFFAT MUFFIN LOL
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
December 10th, 2006 at 11:18am
Noise & Kisses:
Gone Barrowman:

lmfao That took me while to... get. Shifty

MOFFAT MUFFIN LOL
lmfao lmfao

Mmm... He's the funniest man on earth. If he was good looking, I'd want his babies.
Register