The Rasmus

AuthorMessage
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
October 24th, 2006 at 08:10am
Mrs. Havok:
Lucifers Angel:
they're awesome i have seen them three times and each time they were brillaint. i just love Aki i think he's lovely

have u heard the rumors that Lauri and Aki r married there is evidence right here

grr the web site that has the stuff on it is gone or i just have the wrong URL cause i was on there before

yes Aki is married but does that stop him being gorgeous? no of course it doesnt, Lauri however is not married. He is single so i heard from they're web site
AngelWithoutWings
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
AngelWithoutWings
October 24th, 2006 at 11:18am
I loove them!!
flauren
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
flauren
November 3rd, 2006 at 03:46pm
they're great......i have the album hide from the sun and its great.....
love.
love.
November 3rd, 2006 at 09:47pm
i havent heard of them.
Mrs. Havok
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Mrs. Havok

Mibba
November 6th, 2006 at 04:48pm
flauren:
they're great......i have the album hide from the sun and its great.....

WTF i hate u i really want that CD (i don't really hate u but ya u get what i mean)
LoGo
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
LoGo

Mibba
November 6th, 2006 at 04:56pm
They totally kick ass
Your X Lover is Dead
Geek
Your X Lover is Dead
November 6th, 2006 at 04:57pm
awesome band
Mrs. Havok
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Mrs. Havok

Mibba
November 6th, 2006 at 05:08pm
Cheerio[[AliPwnsYou]]:
They totally kick ass

hell ya they kick ass
FrankFuckingIero
Jackass
FrankFuckingIero
November 8th, 2006 at 01:51am
Mrs. Havok:
have any of u heard of them.
they r really kool.

im sure none of u heard them though cause they r from Finland and aren't really big in the US.

here is a link to there myspace

The Rasmus

listen to In The Shadows first then No fear. Shot is my favortie though but u don't have to listen to it though.

if u want to find one of there CD's Hide From The Sun and Dead Letters are good, and Hide From The Sun is there new CD and its out in stores right now.

If u like The Rasmus after this then TELL UR FRIENDS and u can talk to me anytime u want about The Rasmus.

heres a pic of them

i just know the guy with the hat but not the glasses is Lauri Ylonen

um i don't have info on them right now but when i get it ill add it to here so yall can see.

Clockwise from front centre they are: Lauri Ylonen, Pauli Rantasalmi, Aki Hakala and Eero Heinonen.. and a little bit of info...
They formed in 1994 while they were still in high school and originate from Helsinki, Finland. The albums in order from first to last are: Peep, Playboys, Hellofatester, Into, Dead Letters, Hell Of A Collection and Hide From the Sun.
They are on "Playground Music Records"... Before their album "Into" (2001), they were simply known as Rasmus, but changed their name to The Rasmus in order to avoid being confused with a Swedish DJ of the same name.
FrankFuckingIero
Jackass
FrankFuckingIero
November 8th, 2006 at 01:52am
Also, from what I've gathered, they are good friends with fellow Finnish rockers, HIM. Very Happy
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
November 8th, 2006 at 12:54pm
Teenager.:
Mrs. Havok:
they r really kool.

im sure none of u heard them though cause they r from Finland and aren't really big in the US.

The Rasmus

listen to In The Shadows first then No fear. Shot is my favortie though but u don't have to listen to it though.

if u want to find one of there CD's Hide From The Sun and Dead Letters are good, and Hide From The Sun is there new CD and its out in stores right now.

If u like The Rasmus after this then TELL UR FRIENDS and u can talk to me anytime u want about The Rasmus.

heres a pic of them

um i don't have info on them right now but when i get it ill add it to here so yall can see.

Clockwise from front centre they are: Lauri Ylonen, Pauli Rantasalmi, Aki Hakala and Eero Heinonen.. and a little bit of info...
They formed in 1994 while they were still in high school and originate from Helsinki, Finland. The albums in order from first to last are: Peep, Playboys, Hellofatester, Into, Dead Letters, Hell Of A Collection and Hide From the Sun.
They are on "Playground Music Records"... Before their album "Into" (2001), they were simply known as Rasmus, but changed their name to The Rasmus in order to avoid being confused with a Swedish DJ of the same name.

Aki isnt one of the original line up, he replaced Jan when he left to travel the world and find himself.
cactus.
Falling In Love With The Board
cactus.
November 8th, 2006 at 01:35pm
I saw the new (well maybe it isn't that new) video yesterday for the first time. It was pretty good, but I still like Sail Away better.
Kazinda Martin
Geek
Kazinda Martin
November 8th, 2006 at 02:01pm
IN THE SHADOWS RULES Razz
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
November 8th, 2006 at 02:26pm
Such A Softer Sin:
I saw the new (well maybe it isn't that new) video yesterday for the first time. It was pretty good, but I still like Sail Away better.
]

video for what song, they havent relised a song for a while now, new song comes new album ad new album comes tour and tour gets me 2 tickets every time YAY they are amazing
cactus.
Falling In Love With The Board
cactus.
November 8th, 2006 at 02:58pm
Ooops, sorry I forgot to mention. The video for Shot was the one I saw.
I don't know when it was released, but they showed it for the first time 1 or 2 weeks ago.
*shoal_of_thneeds*
Geek
*shoal_of_thneeds*
November 13th, 2006 at 12:19am
they are quite good. i like in the shadows its awesome. my friend is really obsessed with them. she thinks they are better than gd (gasp)
Mrs. Havok
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Mrs. Havok

Mibba
November 13th, 2006 at 04:50pm
**!3m1ly!**:
they are quite good. i like in the shadows its awesome. my friend is really obsessed with them. she thinks they are better than gd (gasp)

my friend thinks that to
Mrs. Havok
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Mrs. Havok

Mibba
December 4th, 2006 at 06:53pm
Lucifers Angel:
Teenager.:
Mrs. Havok:
they r really kool.

The Rasmus

heres a pic of them

Aki isnt one of the original line up, he replaced Jan when he left to travel the world and find himself.

ya i know that my friend told me when i just started to like them
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
December 6th, 2006 at 05:00am
Mrs. Havok:
**!3m1ly!**:

my friend thinks that to

dare i say it, oh yeah i do, thats because they are. (my opinion you understand)
Mrs. Havok
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Mrs. Havok

Mibba
December 10th, 2006 at 01:48am
Lucifers Angel:
Mrs. Havok:
**!3m1ly!**:

my friend thinks that to

dare i say it, oh yeah i do, thats because they are. (my opinion you understand)

i understand perfectly
and i respect your opinion
Register