Chaotic
November 13th, 2006 at 10:02pm
I liked it.
Miss_Minority039
Geek
Miss_Minority039

Mibba
November 13th, 2006 at 10:21pm
i think the song is ok but i like the orginal by the skids i have had that song for awhile on my ipod and i prefreer that to the U2&Green Day one but yeah they did a good job
The D-Cup Wonder!!
King For A Couple Of Days
The D-Cup Wonder!!

Mibba
November 13th, 2006 at 10:39pm
I think it's cool. But Billie sings like, squat in the song. O.o
swoon-
Post Whore
swoon-

Mibba
November 13th, 2006 at 10:58pm
Are there tabs? Cause my guitar teacher's lifting it but I want to see what they say.
Jello Biafra.
Falling In Love With The Board
Jello Biafra.

Blog
November 16th, 2006 at 05:09pm
i absoslutely love the song and video. billie joe's voice is so eerie- like in the beginning though i love how at the end they have a sign that says 'not as seen on tv' because its totally true about the katrina victims
asthenia.
asthenia.

Blog
November 18th, 2006 at 05:16pm
This is more about the song than the video, but I went on iTunes the other day to see if they had the song but they only have the live version. Does anyone know if the studio version'll be released?
~rawr_im_a_tiger~
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
~rawr_im_a_tiger~
November 18th, 2006 at 05:56pm
i listen to it everyday, either that version of the skids...they both are good!!

XD
~*Miss. Saint JimmY*~
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
~*Miss. Saint JimmY*~
November 23rd, 2006 at 02:31pm
I love the song
can't stop listening to it
U2 is cool,, Green Day is MEGAcool
so yeah, the combination..
it just rules Cool
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
November 23rd, 2006 at 02:35pm
~*Miss. Saint JimmY*~:
I love the song
can't stop listening to it
U2 is cool,, Green Day is MEGAcool
so yeah, the combination..
it just rules Cool

U2 are better than Green Day.

Billy-Jo looks rather hawt111!
ha_ha_you're_screwed
Geek
ha_ha_you're_screwed

Mibba Blog
November 23rd, 2006 at 02:38pm
It's really awesome, I like it and i dont care what people say!....sorry, im rebelish today
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
November 23rd, 2006 at 11:18pm
katie's not grey:
This is more about the song than the video, but I went on iTunes the other day to see if they had the song but they only have the live version. Does anyone know if the studio version'll be released?
The studio version is on U218 Singles which came out last Tuesday, the only thing that sucks though is you have to buy the whole album to get the song. I was going to buy the CD anyway, but it sucks for anyone who just wants that song.
ROSHAMBO
Geek
ROSHAMBO
November 26th, 2006 at 12:47am
U2 is an awesome band .. Sunday Bloody Sunday is a sweet, sweet song but their last album was overrated.

But I don't think that as a cover of the song, Green Day have done better covers on stage.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
November 26th, 2006 at 01:44am
katie's not grey:

Limewire.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
November 26th, 2006 at 02:44am
Green_Clash:
katie's not grey:
The studio version is on U218 Singles which came out last Tuesday, the only thing that sucks though is you have to buy the whole album to get the song. I was going to buy the CD anyway, but it sucks for anyone who just wants that song.

...You can buy the single.
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
November 26th, 2006 at 08:14am
Lik//Lik:
katie's not grey:

Limewire.

Charity. Finger
Valentine
Jackass
Valentine
November 26th, 2006 at 03:23pm
Now now, be ncie.

I'm not sure if the studio version'll be released, I think they'll just stick with the live version....
captain america
GSBitch
captain america

Blog
November 26th, 2006 at 03:30pm
I m listening to the studio version right now...
ha_ha_you're_screwed
Geek
ha_ha_you're_screwed

Mibba Blog
November 26th, 2006 at 03:32pm
pearlyfrets:
Lik//Lik:
katie's not grey:

Limewire.

Charity. Finger

Ouch, I agree.. it is for charity. Oh! It's not being released in the USA yet even though a small band like oh I dont know, Green Day, is part of the song and kinda lives there. I feel like the song is everywhere but in the USA, well for iTunes anyway. It should be comin up soon, though.
Beth (wgaf_218)
Jackass
Beth (wgaf_218)
November 26th, 2006 at 04:06pm
I saw their performance of this song at new Orleans, and I hadn't seen Billy in quite a while... his hair is getting long, it's sick looking! lol
asthenia.
asthenia.

Blog
November 26th, 2006 at 08:46pm
It's really bugging me, I read somewhere that the studio version is doing really well in iTunes in pretty much every country but The U.S. They can buy just the song, but not us. For U218 Singles, The Saints Are Coming is "Album Only". So I have to buy the entire album even in iTunes. I'd like to buy the entire album, but I'm kinda broke right now. Neutral
Register