The Saints Are Coming video

AuthorMessage
Protest the Hero.
Falling In Love With The Board
Protest the Hero.
December 5th, 2006 at 09:11pm
To call it fantastic is a very large understatement, let me say that. I get chills when I listen to it.
Sakah
Idiot
Sakah

Mibba
December 9th, 2006 at 12:05am
I love the song, Green Day and U2 sound really cool together. It gave me the goosebumps Smile
hay lin
Idiot
hay lin
December 9th, 2006 at 04:30am
I love the song & the clip. Smile
adrea
Jackass
adrea

Mibba Blog
December 9th, 2006 at 04:54am
I'm not a giant fan of U2 but I still love it...Billie sings with so much passion!
The Kill
The Kill

Blog
December 9th, 2006 at 05:21am
I think I've posted in here before Think but I feel the need to again because the song/vid has really grown on me Very Happy I adore it now. XD
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
December 9th, 2006 at 05:25am
i still don't like it.
i think Billie sounds funny in the very beginning.
and i think the video is boring and unoriginal.
BillieJoesbabygirl4life
Geek
BillieJoesbabygirl4life
December 9th, 2006 at 11:00am
i love this song..
TheShuGGster321
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
TheShuGGster321
December 9th, 2006 at 12:04pm
It was great video. I thought Billie Joe was really emotional when he was singing the song. Molly OMGyes Don
I'm A Fruity Pirate!
Geek
I'm A Fruity Pirate!

Blog
December 11th, 2006 at 02:24pm
Billie has yet to stop amazing us. U2 and Green Day will forever be known for this song. It makes you want to cry. T^T
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
December 11th, 2006 at 03:19pm
The video> the song
Geeks_united
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Geeks_united
December 12th, 2006 at 03:57am
I saw it three times today on TV and I love it!
Jimmy Of The Damned
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Jimmy Of The Damned
December 12th, 2006 at 04:27am
I like the song. In fact I love the song. I just kinda dislike the video. No idea why. Too little band, too much hurricane katrina? maybe. but not so much. I dunno lol
†Gothic_zAi†
Geek
†Gothic_zAi†
December 12th, 2006 at 04:54am
i like that song
Hipster.
Hipster.

Mibba Blog
December 12th, 2006 at 09:12pm
I get chills and Squee whenever the camera pans over to the drummers playing at the same time.

Cheese

I think I am jealous because they have the synchronization I will never have.

Am I the only one that thinks Billie looks sick in the video?
love.
King For A Couple Of Days
love.
December 12th, 2006 at 09:41pm
its a good song and it has a good video with a lot of meaning. thats my opinion though. Very Happy
coffee whore
Geek
coffee whore

Mibba Blog
December 12th, 2006 at 09:43pm
is a really good video that has a really good message. Don't do stupid shit, because people need our help.
TragicCaseofMyReality
TragicCaseofMyReality
December 17th, 2006 at 01:36am
Faire nuit blanche:
It was awsome I think its the best gd has done. GD could be a great band they just need the right mentor . They can learn ALOT from U2 . It was really great political and sentimental. You can sense the rock and the idea of using the first line of " House of the rising sun" KICK ASS. I dont really like green day much But If they take this new patha nd get to more Rock they can get to be a really great band. They have potencial and this proyect spell "rOCK"

um excuse me did you say COULD be a great band????? They are a fucking GREAT band and they don't need a "mentor." Green Day has been Green Day for the past 18 years, they don't need U2 to become great because they always were, are, and always will be one of the best bands.
TragicCaseofMyReality
TragicCaseofMyReality
December 17th, 2006 at 01:39am
oh, sorry i forgot to put what i thought of the video... um i really like the song the way they did it, however its my personal opinion that Bono sang too much in the song. And my favorite part of the video is at the end when they show the sign that says "NOT as seen on TV."
Wunny Bacon?!?
Jackass
Wunny Bacon?!?

Mibba
December 23rd, 2006 at 06:15am
I just saw it all the way through, and I must say that it sent shivers down my spine the whole time. At the very end, when you see the sign, I had to keep tears in, because the only music video I will let myself cry during is Wake Me Up When September Ends. I had heard the studio version a lot because the radio station I listen to in the car plays it at least once a day, but for some reason seeing Billie singing at the beginning was even more chilling than when I first heard it.

So yeah, I thought it was brilliant, and it portrayed the event, which by itsself was very frightening, in a very chilling yet, I guess, hopeful manner? I don't quite know how to describe it.

I do have a question about the song, though. Is there a choir or something like that singing 'ooooo's in the background between the first chorus and the second verse? 'Cause it sounds like it to me.
*shoal_of_thneeds*
Geek
*shoal_of_thneeds*
December 25th, 2006 at 11:03pm
TragicCaseofMyReality:
oh, sorry i forgot to put what i thought of the video... um i really like the song the way they did it, however its my personal opinion that Bono sang too much in the song. And my favorite part of the video is at the end when they show the sign that says "NOT as seen on TV."

Yeah i agree, too much Bono. The Billie Joe bits are the best!!! lol
Register