The Saints Are Coming video

AuthorMessage
any where but here
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
any where but here
December 27th, 2006 at 10:35am
i think billie joe is a insperation he has such a talent i dont think you can get any better than billie joe Roxanne
any where but here
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
any where but here
December 27th, 2006 at 10:37am
i think the video is great because it reminds you what people who suffered the hurricane katrinabut i think that the lead man in u2 really spoilt it
Deernt.
Rotting On Here
Deernt.

Mibba Blog
December 27th, 2006 at 10:46am
*shoal_of_thneeds*:
TragicCaseofMyReality:
oh, sorry i forgot to put what i thought of the video... um i really like the song the way they did it, however its my personal opinion that Bono sang too much in the song. And my favorite part of the video is at the end when they show the sign that says "NOT as seen on TV."

Yeah i agree, too much Bono. The Billie Joe bits are the best!!! lol
I think U2 had more to contribute to the song and the event itself more than Green Day have ever contributed. I mean, when it's on T.V it does say, "U2 and Green Day"
Now I know that's a stupid way to clarify things, but that title is more like saying, "U2 featuring Green Day."
I'll just stop because everyone will start yelling at me like they always do.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 27th, 2006 at 01:07pm
Quick Silver.:
I think U2 had more to contribute to the song and the event itself more than Green Day have ever contributed. I mean, when it's on T.V it does say, "U2 and Green Day"
Now I know that's a stupid way to clarify things, but that title is more like saying, "U2 featuring Green Day."

Mr. Green If you want to go that route, its more like " U2 is more arrogant and want their name first"

and honestly, neither of them did much. Its not even their song its a cover. They just played someone elses music.
any where but here
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
any where but here
December 27th, 2006 at 01:20pm
hi
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
December 27th, 2006 at 01:30pm
billiejoenotretarded:
hi

sup B)
abnormalone2002
Falling In Love With The Board
abnormalone2002
December 27th, 2006 at 01:32pm
I think they did a good job with it. I mean, yeah, it wasn't there song but they pulled it off well. I personally don't mind covers as long as they do a good job with it. And the video was awesome!
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 27th, 2006 at 01:36pm
billiejoenotretarded:
hi

Don't spam please.
Deernt.
Rotting On Here
Deernt.

Mibba Blog
December 27th, 2006 at 01:40pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Quick Silver.:

Mr. Green If you want to go that route, its more like " U2 is more arrogant and want their name first"

and honestly, neither of them did much. Its not even their song its a cover. They just played someone elses music.
For your information, I wasn't going in that route.
Must you have a comment for everything I say?
Register