November 27th, 2006 at 04:46pm
lmfao lmfao these questions are great

I hope they answer ours lmfao

and to think I thought I was a freak for asking them about their son lmfao
SWIS
King For A Couple Of Days
SWIS
November 27th, 2006 at 07:19pm
The presale tickets just became available and I reeeeaaallly wanna get 'em dammit!
lol
I didn't ask my mom again yet...I'm scared XD I know she'll say no
the tickets are only $14!!!
steady riot.
steady riot.
November 27th, 2006 at 07:21pm
SWIS:
The presale tickets just became available and I reeeeaaallly wanna get 'em dammit!
lol
I didn't ask my mom again yet...I'm scared XD I know she'll say no
the tickets are only $14!!!

Ask her before they're sold out!
SWIS
SWIS
November 27th, 2006 at 07:27pm
Aleckz OMG!!!!

My mom said I could go!!!!!!!
^__________________^
she said I have to miss a day of school though but w/e as long as I can go.

BUT sad part: I still gotta ask my dad if I can go and he's a lot tougher than my mom =[

ooooh crap now I'm really scared. I think she might ask him...
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
November 27th, 2006 at 07:44pm
I just bought two tickets to the Cleveland (where I live) and the Pittsburgh (only 2 hrs away) shows w/an extra debit card I had lying around and since I'm getting my lisence in a matter of days I didn't bother asking my parents if they'll 'allow' me. Lol, I can see it now; "where are you going?" "oh, just dinner and a movie with one of my friends" tehe
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
November 27th, 2006 at 08:08pm
Baby, I'm an Anarchist:
Have you read the question about Pats bandana? It's the funniest one. lmfao

lmfao Send Me The Link! Please Smile
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
November 27th, 2006 at 08:12pm
SWIS:
Aleckz OMG!!!!

^__________________^

BUT sad part: I still gotta ask my dad if I can go and he's a lot tougher than my mom =[

PARTY!
Hopefully Your Dad Will Say YesVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy
SWIS
SWIS
November 27th, 2006 at 08:17pm
XXAshXX:
SWIS:
Aleckz OMG!!!!

^__________________^

PARTY!

i know! I'm sooooo excited right now that there is a possibility I can go. lol
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
November 27th, 2006 at 08:21pm
SWIS:
XXAshXX:
SWIS:
Aleckz OMG!!!!

^__________________^

PARTY!

lol Still Need To Find A Way To Persuade My Parents To Take Me To The One In Toronto...
SWIS
SWIS
November 27th, 2006 at 08:31pm
XXAshXX:
SWIS:
XXAshXX:
SWIS:
Aleckz OMG!!!!

^__________________^

PARTY!

lol Still Need To Find A Way To Persuade My Parents To Take Me To The One In Toronto...

hmmm....beg and persuade.
I just told my mom that I already had a way to get there I just needed the tickets and approval to do it...
SWIS
SWIS
November 27th, 2006 at 08:32pm
XXAshXX:
Baby, I'm an Anarchist:
Have you read the question about Pats bandana? It's the funniest one. lmfao

lmfao Send Me The Link! Please Smile

bandana? lmfao which one is that? I think I may have read it before but yeah. link?
steady riot.
steady riot.
November 27th, 2006 at 08:42pm
Rofl. I'll find the link for the bandana/blankey question
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
November 27th, 2006 at 08:47pm
Baby, I'm an Anarchist:
Rofl. I'll find the link for the bandana/blankey question
rofl Yay! Thanks Razz

And Thanks BTW Kym.....J2 Was Doing The Stupidest Stunts In The mall Today. Laughing Shocked
steady riot.
steady riot.
November 27th, 2006 at 08:49pm
Okay. While looking for it I stumbled across this... lmfao

Question from: uhhh slovadon in Detroit, MI
I heard a juicy juicy rumor that the members of Anti-Flag, their crew (i.e. Neil [The Real Deal] Linn and Mike Rock) and some of the members of A-F records (Dan Rock) have been involved in a sex scandal with those sexy video kids in Scrambled Visual. I also heard there was footage floating around of crewd acts performed by these people. Is there any way that you guys will be selling these tapes to your fans. I'm just dieing to get my hands on it. Oh and by the way, when are you going to link SCRAMBLED VISUAL to the Anti-Flag website, cause those boys are damn sexy, i mean naked cowboys come on. I also hear that they are just in love with The Real Deal and Chris Head.

Answer: hahahhaha

OKay. And the long awaited Pat question

Question from: Ethan in South Jersey
I was wondering if there is any significance to the scarf that Pat wears in the band photo in both Underground Network and A New Kind of Army. You guys rock. Peace

Answer: When Pat was just a wee Thetic he had a scarf he called "Scarfy". He took it everywhere with him & loved it to bits and pieces. One day little Patrick woke up and he couldn't find scarfy. "Oh no!" he shouted as he hopped out of bed. He looked all over but could find no sign of his beloved Scarfy. Pat was scarred for life. And we all lives happily ever after.

Edit: Found another one lmfao

Question from: Sam in Orlando fl.
You guys have never answered any of my questions, but here it goes..
Why on a lot of your cds does like you think the cd ends, but then like ten minutes later just a bunch of noncence comes on like whoa tellie tubbies is my favorite show, when i fall asleep to music, it scares the hell out of me.

Answer: yes! the plan to scare kids worked!
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
November 27th, 2006 at 08:56pm
Baby, I'm an Anarchist:

I heard a juicy juicy rumor that the members of Anti-Flag, their crew (i.e. Neil [The Real Deal] Linn and Mike Rock) and some of the members of A-F records (Dan Rock) have been involved in a sex scandal with those sexy video kids in Scrambled Visual. I also heard there was footage floating around of crewd acts performed by these people. Is there any way that you guys will be selling these tapes to your fans. I'm just dieing to get my hands on it. Oh and by the way, when are you going to link SCRAMBLED VISUAL to the Anti-Flag website, cause those boys are damn sexy, i mean naked cowboys come on. I also hear that they are just in love with The Real Deal and Chris Head.

I was wondering if there is any significance to the scarf that Pat wears in the band photo in both Underground Network and A New Kind of Army. You guys rock. Peace

Answer: When Pat was just a wee Thetic he had a scarf he called "Scarfy". He took it everywhere with him & loved it to bits and pieces. One day little Patrick woke up and he couldn't find scarfy. "Oh no!" he shouted as he hopped out of bed. He looked all over but could find no sign of his beloved Scarfy. Pat was scarred for life. And we all lives happily ever after.

Why on a lot of your cds does like you think the cd ends, but then like ten minutes later just a bunch of noncence comes on like whoa tellie tubbies is my favorite show, when i fall asleep to music, it scares the hell out of me.

lmfao I Am SO Stealing The Pat And The Scarfy One....And I'm Gonna Print It And Stick It In My Locker....I LOVE IT Haha lmfao lmfao lmfao
SWIS
SWIS
November 27th, 2006 at 09:00pm
XXAshXX:
Baby, I'm an Anarchist:

lmfao I Am SO Stealing The Pat And The Scarfy One....And I'm Gonna Print It And Stick It In My Locker....I LOVE IT Haha lmfao lmfao lmfao

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao OMG those are great! lmfao
steady riot.
steady riot.
November 27th, 2006 at 09:18pm
Anti-Flag cracks me up. lmfao
>>nimrod<<
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
>>nimrod<<
November 27th, 2006 at 09:31pm
what was the actual topic leading to the subject of Anti-flag??

nevermind...end of lunchtime bell went...

I LOVE the song : This Is The End (for you my friend)

so real and honest!!!

toodles!
steady riot.
steady riot.
November 27th, 2006 at 10:02pm
Does anyone else notice that... like overnight Anti-Flag has became insanely popular? I mean, kids who usually wouldn't listen to this type of music are all over them like a Fat kid on cake. It's depressing me. I don't care about the new fans part, because honestly, I've only been a fan for a year and a half, but, I don't think the majority of the new fans get their message.

Anyone else feel like this?
>>nimrod<<
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
>>nimrod<<
November 28th, 2006 at 02:56am
[QUOTE="Baby, Iabsolutlely...most people dont notice there is a message in every song!
Register